Since coming from 1047...

Emoji now work when I receive them from my girlfriend's iPhone 4. When I send my Emoji to her she doesn't get the picture, maybe it is not built in yet?

Replying when a toast notification comes works great, it didn't work for me in 1047.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 08:49 AM
    I sideloaded Tapatalk 4 which is a gem but I alternate between the two on my Z
    EDIT: I was asking for a link to Tapatalk 4, but then got off my lazy **** and found one. Here's the link for anyone else who might want it (it will need to be converted to a .bar file): https://www.dropbox.com/s/icfu4vqkm7....tapatalk4.apk
    08-30-13 09:02 AM
    I know this is probably the wrong thread, but I have searched all forums and there are no answers to my problem. Link worked perfectly when I installed .1047 but I have not been able to get it to function since. My PC uses Win7. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of LInk.. No problems with the install. When I try to connect to Link to backup my data and apps prior to installing a leak, a black rectangle comes up showing Blackberry Link, the circle spins awhile, and then I get the message "Blackberry Link has stopped working","Windows will shut down the program and notify you when a solution to the problem is found".
    I have installed three versions of LInk, have tried all the tips in the forums to both the PC and the Z10, but get the same "stopped working" message on all. Any help greatly appreciated, and if this is the wrong forum for my problem, please move it.
    Kudos to the BerryLeaks team, excellent job.
    08-30-13 09:04 AM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-4
    Issue/Question: None of my sideloaded .bar files are working. I have the unlocked runtime installed (both files), I am on 1443 (had the same issue with 1371)
    What action caused the issue? after sideloading a few apps, (netflix, instagram, strava) tried to run them and all I got was the open window animation, then nothing.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? tried rebooting, disabling/re-enabling Data Services, and reloading OS. Same results.
    I had this problem. I uninstalled all Android related BARs using Chrome extension. Then I rebooted. Waited about 2 hours. Then loaded the apps again. Waited. And launched google maps. Took a LONG time on first launch. Fine now.
    08-30-13 09:27 AM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-4
    Issue/Question: None of my sideloaded .bar files are working. I have the unlocked runtime installed (both files), I am on 1443 (had the same issue with 1371)
    What action caused the issue? after sideloading a few apps, (netflix, instagram, strava) tried to run them and all I got was the open window animation, then nothing.
    What did you try to resolve the issue? tried rebooting, disabling/re-enabling Data Services, and reloading OS. Same results.
    Did you restart the device after loading the unlocked runtime?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 09:40 AM
    I know this is probably the wrong thread, but I have searched all forums and there are no answers to my problem. Link worked perfectly when I installed .1047 but I have not been able to get it to function since. My PC uses Win7. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of LInk.. No problems with the install. When I try to connect to Link to backup my data and apps prior to installing a leak, a black rectangle comes up showing Blackberry Link, the circle spins awhile, and then I get the message "Blackberry Link has stopped working","Windows will shut down the program and notify you when a solution to the problem is found".
    I have installed three versions of LInk, have tried all the tips in the forums to both the PC and the Z10, but get the same "stopped working" message on all. Any help greatly appreciated, and if this is the wrong forum for my problem, please move it.
    Kudos to the BerryLeaks team, excellent job.
    I had similar problem I use W8 at home and Xindows XP at work, when installed .1047 I got that message, what worked for me was to re start both, phone and PCs and then able to sync with BB Link.

Hope this helps ... some people recommend to use a different BBID when using leaks, but I use the same BBID as always.
    08-30-13 09:49 AM
    Did anyone ever notice that in the contacts favorites is spelled favourites? Love Canada and the UK but shouldn't this be tied to the dictionary I set up in the settings? tiny thing but still

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    08-30-13 10:23 AM
    Almost 24 hours in and my only issue is that the profile photos for the majority of my Facebook contacts haven't synced up. Minor annoyance.
    Deleted my Facebook account and then re-added it and my contacts photos synced up straight away. Result.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 10:23 AM
    QQ: is the security wipe after the install necessary? Or is it just a precaution? Because I installed 1371 without and had no issues.
    08-30-13 10:28 AM
    Did anyone ever notice that in the contacts favorites is spelled favourites? Love Canada and the UK but shouldn't this be tied to the dictionary I set up in the settings? tiny thing but still

Posted via CB10
    What carrier are you on?

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    08-30-13 10:30 AM
    QQ: is the security wipe after the install necessary? Or is it just a precaution? Because I installed 1371 without and had no issues.
    It's recommended but not an obligation. It can prevent issues from happening, hence the recommendation... but ultimately it's up to you
    southlander likes this.
    08-30-13 10:30 AM
    It's recommended but not an obligation. It can prevent issues from happening, hence the recommendation... but ultimately it's up to you
    Alright, thanks for the response!
    08-30-13 10:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha no I didn�t because I have it in Spanish, so is correct ^^
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-30-13 10:34 AM
    Get a toothbrush and clean your heatsinks It'll help
    Crest or Colgate? :-)

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    BB12MX and jakie55 like this.
    08-30-13 10:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's the way it's spelled. ;-)

wu-wei and jakie55 like this.
    08-30-13 10:40 AM
    10.2.01443+unlocked runtime+new bbm channels is amazing in my z10 stl100-2
    +new game Real Racing 3 work so smooth
    +bigger game now works fine(since 1371, not work at 1323 built)
    +better battere life then 1371
    +charging most faster then 1371

-little problem with email setting in my handheld stl100-2, fix with sideload email card from 1371, but still get problem with imap email, gmail works fine

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 10:48 AM
    What carrier are you on?

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    Verizon

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 10:49 AM
    That's the way it's spelled. ;-)

Yes my dear chap but i refuse to comply.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and jakie55 like this.
    08-30-13 10:50 AM
    Hi guys, I just loaded the leak and I can't save my voicemail number. I'm with Bell Canada. Each time I try to access voicemail it prompts me to save voicemail number but after I put in the number and click Save the prompt comes right back. Anyone has this problem?

Update: I just left myself a voice message and Z10 notified me the new voicemail. I then was able to call voicemail. And also the access number was saved after. It looks you just need to have a new voicemail after loading the OS and it'll save the number after you check it.
    Last edited by zzbsb; 08-30-13 at 11:03 AM.
    08-30-13 10:52 AM
    Same... gotta be a restore. try the 1371 build. Strong radio.

Does it only happen on Wifi.... or on aa single router, or on cellular?

BerryLeaks
    Thanks folks. It happens on both wifi and cellular (obviously without the limited Wifi error message...just stops working).

I did a security wipe and no, didn't do a restore as it's quicker to reset things up manually, with contacts etc syncing through Outlook.

I'm baffled too. Every 10.2 leak has been the same (including 1371) so think I'll have to go back to 10.1 for now. Really frustrating as I love 10.2, just can't live with rebooting 5 or 6 times a day, and not even knowing it's down.

Ah well...worse things happen at sea!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-30-13 10:55 AM
    what do you mean when you say they are invisible? Isn't that what a "blind carbon copy" is supposed to do?
    When sending with outlook e-mail with people in bcc I could see those people in the bcc field on the send email on my Z10 on all 10.1 leaks. Since 10.2 the bcc field is gone on those send items and so I cannot see any more to whom I have send it. I could also edit and resend. Now as the contacts in bcc are gone I cannot do that anymore.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-30-13 11:08 AM
    Day one on this release. Skype4 running and only small CB checking and some Whatsapp. Down from 97% to 84%. Wifi on the entire day. I'm happy .
    08-30-13 11:11 AM
    Hey when I installed this it shows all my text messages as blank bubbles. Any ideas?

I have done two methods:

1. Blackberry Link - When it loads with blackberry lnk it says that it transfers everything. Only problem is that it loads all of my text messages as blank bubbles.

2. Media card
    Last edited by dpoverlord; 08-30-13 at 11:32 AM.
    08-30-13 11:18 AM
    Boot time is significantly faster than . 1047!!

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 11:33 AM
    Since moving over from .1047, sideloaded app, Viber calls are not working... though able to send messages. I don't see any difference in the battery consumption... So no major change, just I have lost viber calling :-(
    08-30-13 11:38 AM
1,575 ... 3839404142 ...