I am running 10.2.0.1047 and BBM voice and video calls do work over WiFi. The stereophonic voice quality is just amazing

I have another Z10 which is on 10.1 which I recently bought and I tried a screen share between my 10.2.0.1047 and 10.1 and that did not work - not sure if that is due to version incompatibility.
    08-28-13 11:31 PM
    Those installed this leak, do those Gameloft games from BlackBerry World works?

Posted via CB10
    I could try gameloft games. Have some on my PlayBook. Anyone know if they work yet?

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS 1323 | Squircle of Trust Co-Founder
    QQ: The security wipe is after the leak is installed right?

Sorry I do not want to do something dummy ...
    Always a good thing to ask about. In this case though, it shouldn't matter (assuming you've made a backup, and that is assuming you rely on, ugh, Link). Personally, I always do a security wipe BEFORE installing a new OS. Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to if you ask me.
    Will do all of that and report back

Home Internet connection is excellent.

By unreliable, I mean cap shoot when out and about. On wife at home, it's been bullet proof.

Posted via CB10
    Gotcha, I definitely don't enjoy the experience on hspa, but on lte or Wifi it's been solid for me.

BerryLeaks
    08-28-13 11:32 PM
    I hate to add another useless post, but...

IN BEFORE 100 PAGES OF BACK SLAPPING AND HIGH FIVES!!

And I just want to be able to track posts for issues.
    08-28-13 11:32 PM
    Wo-wei hello, you read the whole thread? Gonna have a test later.

08-28-13 11:33 PM
    Wo-wei hello, you read the whole thread? Gonna have a test later.

Crap, I have not studied. *worried* do I have to read first?

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-28-13 11:35 PM
    Looks like your collecting the good posts as go. Lol

08-28-13 11:36 PM
    Crap, I have not studied. *worried* do I have to read first?

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    Confused? Read what? I was looking at the pictures.

08-28-13 11:38 PM
    Wu, when should we be expecting hybrid that may support WIFI calling if any? Thanks for your good work in advance!
    I'm looking for answers to several questions. WiFi Calling is one of them. Getting some goodies for the STL100-1 users is another. Will be posting here and in my hybrid thread with any progress made.
    08-28-13 11:38 PM
    How long ago did you install it? These OS's always eat battery for the first 24 hours while they sync and index. You have to give it at least 6-12 hours to settle in, no?
    I've always read this 24-48 hour "settle-in" period mentioned - even in the BBOS hybrid days. Thankfully, though, I have never experienced it. All of my 10.x builds tend to settle in within the first three hours, tops.

The one exception was 10.2.0.1323, which honestly never settled down for me...so I reverted to 1047.
    08-28-13 11:40 PM
    Hey Wo hello we are all over here.

I don't have he see me.

08-28-13 11:40 PM
    Hello everyone, im still running the 1047 leak and im tempted to update to this one. But I have one si gle question: on the current leak, I had the android black bar disappear all of a sudden, and I honestly like it that way to a point im really affraid restarting my phone.

Now I think what made it disappear is soft restarting the phone (press and hold the lock button and hit restart).
    I currently have the 810 runtime.

If someone can tell me if they restart the phone and the black bar disappears would be really appreciated.

Second, thats not something I care about, but can someone please post a picture of the new loading circles, I have searched everywhere for them. I for one like the squircles... I think they were unique to BlackBerry

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    in_loco_nomen and aha like this.
    08-28-13 11:41 PM
    So what would happen if you load this on a STL 1?
    Is this a joke?
    08-28-13 11:42 PM
    I think he gonna answer every single question on the thread.

Man o man he's worker.

08-28-13 11:42 PM
    Hello everyone, im still running the 1047 leak and im tempted to update to this one. But I have one si gle question: on the current leak, I had the android black bar disappear all of a sudden, and I honestly like it that way to a point im really affraid restarting my phone.

Now I think what made it disappear is soft restarting the phone (press and hold the lock button and hit restart).
    I currently have the 810 runtime.

If someone can tell me if they restart the phone and the black bar disappears would be really appreciated.

Second, thats not something I care about, but can someone please post a picture of the new loading circles, I have searched everywhere for them. I for one like the squircles... I think they were unique to BlackBerry

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    No, the bar does not disappear. It only disappears if you load one of the older runtimes. If you are on Z, then this shouldn't be a problem
    If you are on Q, hopefully BB realizes that the bar is stupid enough to remove it
    The loading circle is like the old blue one, but thinner, larger and white
    08-28-13 11:44 PM
    I think he gonna answer every single question on the thread.

Man o man he's worker.

You do realize that's what we do as part of BerryLeaks team
    We try to be on the leak threads monitering and answering any questions when we are free
    It's not just a glorious title
    pili4 and toobs623 like this.
    08-28-13 11:45 PM
    Just finished downloading and then reloading all apps from Blackberry World. All worked fine but the autoloader took more time than usual during the OS install. No problems detected, however. Weather app is back to working on my STL100-3 on the AT&T network. Thank you! The phone's battery heated to about 40 degrees C during the install and reload of apps. I also kept the phone plugged into a charger during the app reload to bring the battery back up to 100%. I have now unplugged from the charger and the battery temp is beginning a slow descent toward normal. This build looks and feels great so far. No problems have been detected yet. Wifi was working beautifully. Email, on the Comcast network, loaded perfectly. BBM is working properly. Music and Photo apps are in order and working perfectly. The Kindle app works perfectly with no phantom folder of blank, undeletable, photos added to the photo app. Yea! I give this one two thumbs up! Thanks Leak Team.
    I seem to have deleted my screenshot, but I hit 113 F (45 C) after installation. Ouch.
    08-28-13 11:46 PM
    You do realize that's what we do as part of BerryLeaks team
    We try to be on the leak threads monitering and answering any questions when we are free
    It's not just a glorious title
    Yes I do understand. Didn't mean any disrespect. If I bother you I'll not direct any comments in your direction.

08-28-13 11:48 PM
    No, the bar does not disappear. It only disappears if you load one of the older runtimes. If you are on Z, then this shouldn't be a problem
    If you are on Q, hopefully BB realizes that the bar is stupid enough to remove it
    The loading circle is like the old blue one, but thinner, larger and white
    Well I know... because when I loaded the 1047 os with the 810 runtime the bar was permanent and like I said it disappeared by itself and the only thing noticable I did was soft restarting the phone.

And yes I know that on the z10 it doesnt matter due to the big screen but I esthetically think its more beautiful without it and plus instagran for example looks as a native app without it and all android apps as well

Thanks for describing the loading circles

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    08-28-13 11:49 PM
    Yes I do understand. Didn't mean any disrespect. If I bother you I'll not direct any comments in your direction.

We know when your playing.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10 | Member of BerryLeaks | STL100-4 10.2.0.1xxx
    08-28-13 11:51 PM
    Well I know... because when I loaded the 1047 os with the 810 runtime the bar was permanent and like I said it disappeared by itself and the only thing noticable I did was soft restarting the phone.

And yes I know that on the z10 it doesnt matter due to the big screen but I esthetically think its more beautiful without it and plus instagran for example looks as a native app without it and all android apps as well

Thanks for describing the loading circles

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    Yah, I don't like the bar either, but it is convenient at times
    I'm used to the old gesture, and have been using it since PlayBook days
    Hopefully, like the old runtime, BB will allow the hiding of the bar, but don't get your hopes up!
    08-28-13 11:51 PM
    I comepletely agree... alot of these threads should be no more than 5 pages .... 1000s of posts of "awesome" "i;m gonna dl this right now" "arg! I can't dl this right now!" "I'm at work" all this needs to stop for the sake of everyone that's actually trying to get help. Its harder to find the answer to your question without asking it again, than it is to get a playbook update.

come on you guys, lets actually let this work.
    if youre annoyed with the noobs, dont bs around and spam up the threads with you daily schedule of when youre going to install the leaks.

you gotta thought?

tweet it, dont put it here.
    Believe it or not, we are part of a community here. People cheer, people bash, people post random ish. It is a forum after all.
    masterscarhead1 and npisano like this.
    08-28-13 11:54 PM
    LOLOL squircle of trust that is so funny... thanks for that
    08-28-13 11:55 PM
    Always a good thing to ask about. In this case though, it shouldn't matter (assuming you've made a backup, and that is assuming you rely on, ugh, Link). Personally, I always do a security wipe BEFORE installing a new OS. Po-tay-to, Po-tah-to if you ask me.
    I think it will matters only if you are paranoid in prolonging the lifespan of your device storage. BB10 wipe will do a full zero write on all the blocks of memory on your 16GB storage, for 7 times I guess, hence the long wait. This is to ensure zero chance of recovering any data by say a hacker. As compared to iPhone or Android, by default data is locked with a security key, choosing wipe will be just be deleting that key, which is why it is very fast. It's also near impossible to recover the data without the key. Since device storage has limited read/write cycles, each wipe with BB10 will take away the total storage cycles on your device. BUT this is only matters if you are planning to keep the phone for 5 years or so (like nobody)

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 11:59 PM
1,575 ... 2122232425 ...