Very rare tho. I for one have never had this happen

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Good to know since I side loaded the unlocked as well.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 07:35 PM
    if I load this os will my battery work? will I still be able too make calls through my email? will I be able to text myself? thank you I really loved these features in os9.... but seriously thanks for the leak

Posted via CB10
    I'm laughing right here ). However, we should not be so mean with people who do not understand that if they want stability and no-worries they should stick to the official os... installing a leak means that you are aware of the fact that something might not work properly, that you might need to sideload a. bar or 2 etc

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX and moody like this.
    08-28-13 07:37 PM
    How about doing the backups you suggest of SMS and Contacts (I always do that anyway) but restoring the data and media, just not the settings? Not restoring the apps is a major pain--you lose all the saved stuff including the browser bookmarks. Any way around that?
    Apps... all sideloads in one folder on main pc. others all in app world in available. Bookmarks... evernote
    Boom

Posted via CB10
    Maybe for game progress (I think it is saved in the restore file). However, as I have not installed any game on my q10 I can't complain (I always get bored after 2 minutes). Personal data (like photos, docs etc) on sd cards, contacts on Google (and they sync perfectly), notes on evernote (via remember) and so on...

Posted via CB10
    That's exactly the way I do it, I don't play games on my phone either lol

Posted via CB10
    ioansuhov likes this.
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 is what I'm at, and where I'll stay, until gold master (carrier) release.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much for sharing. Very relevant to the thread.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387, Wigley458 and Foppa_21 like this.
    08-28-13 07:38 PM
    This is even smoother though...
    Impossibro!
    08-28-13 07:41 PM
    I'm laughing right here ). However, we should not be so mean with people who do not understand that if they want stability and no-worries they should stick to the official os... installing a leak means that you are aware of the fact that something might not work properly, that you might need to sideload a. bar or 2 etc

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you on this one =P. Was waiting to see if someone commented =P. Though I'm curious if this more of sarcasm or true misunderstanding.
    08-28-13 07:42 PM
    You guys rock. Know if I could just get my wife of the damn computer I could get to work on this leak!
    08-28-13 07:44 PM
    Very rare tho. I for one have never had this happen

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    Oh good! That's my only concern. I've never had random reboots. I loaded the leak anyway, im a leak addict! Thanks berry leaks team!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 07:46 PM
    Jesus f ucking christ. There is a button on Original Message to say thank you, stop flooding with your "thank you so much ;DDDDD" messages and making it a hell for people to read the useful info about the update by making them go through sh!tload of pages of garbage. This needs to stop.
    I comepletely agree... alot of these threads should be no more than 5 pages .... 1000s of posts of "awesome" "i;m gonna dl this right now" "arg! I can't dl this right now!" "I'm at work" all this needs to stop for the sake of everyone that's actually trying to get help. Its harder to find the answer to your question without asking it again, than it is to get a playbook update.

come on you guys, lets actually let this work.
    if youre annoyed with the noobs, dont bs around and spam up the threads with you daily schedule of when youre going to install the leaks.

you gotta thought?

tweet it, dont put it here.
    BCITMike and soulenigma like this.
    08-28-13 07:46 PM
    I comepletely agree... alot of these threads should be no more than 5 pages .... 1000s of posts of "awesome" "i;m gonna dl this right now" "arg! I can't dl this right now!" "I'm at work" all this needs to stop for the sake of everyone that's actually trying to get help. Its harder to find the answer to your question without asking it again, than it is to get a playbook update.

come on you guys, lets actually let this work.
    if youre annoyed with the noobs, dont bs around and spam up the threads with you daily schedule of when youre going to install the leaks.

you gotta thought?

tweet it, dont put it here.
    Spam

Posted via CB10
    SaraVibes likes this.
    08-28-13 07:48 PM
    Downloaded this one at the office today and I am torn about loading. 1371 is super smooth for me at the moment.

My 1371 experience:

A) Good battery life
    B) All apps working with the unlocked Android runtime
    C) RFA working like a champ on three servers.
    D) Finally got facebook notifications
    E) Contacts syncing as one would expect from the best mobile platform.

Please, Please BerryLeaks team give me a compelling reason to load this one. My basket is empty and need an Easter Egg.

Thanks for all your hard work, but having been loading leaks on legacy devices for a decade and seeing terms like smooth, crisp, sharper, faster has made this middle ager suspect.

Cheers from the dirty south

Posted via CB10
    ioansuhov, Pdinos3 and 11pts like this.
    08-28-13 07:48 PM
    I'm with you on this one =P. Was waiting to see if someone commented =P. Though I'm curious if this more of sarcasm or true misunderstanding.
    ok I guess it was a little harsh, but at the same time there are pages and pages of these types of questions and it is difficult at times to find an answer to a particular problem I might be having, so rather than ask and get told do you know how to read, I read and usually find a solution, I have no bad intentions towards anyone, just a little humor

Posted via CB10
    SaraVibes likes this.
    08-28-13 07:50 PM
    Pass on this one....

Posted via CB10

not too much offense, but Shut up!

just don't do it, its not necessary to post!
    I can comfortably say that NO cares if you do or no... no one.
    bluegreen1965 and Stupified like this.
    08-28-13 07:50 PM
    More sarcasm, it always helps. Oh, and irony ). I am tired of seeing thousand of posts with "BT works?" "calls work?". Just read the op, as it has all the things a person might need (that's not the case of older 10.1 leak where the op was very short or incomplete and you really needed feedback).

Posted via CB10
    SaraVibes likes this.
    08-28-13 07:51 PM
    Downloaded this one at the office today and I am torn about loading. 1371 is super smooth for me at the moment.

My 1371 experience:

A) Good battery life

Please, Please BerryLeaks team give me a compelling reason to load this one. My basket is empty and need an Easter Egg.

Thanks for all your hard work, but having been loading leaks on legacy devices for a decade and seeing terms like smooth, crisp, sharper, faster has made this middle ager suspect.

Posted via CB10
    Cmon. Just do it. You know you want to.

Via CB10 Rockin 10.2.0.1443 and proud member of "The Squircle of Trust" Group
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-28-13 07:52 PM

And because your post is that much more helpful

Posted Via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    08-28-13 07:52 PM
    More sarcasm, it always helps. Oh, and irony ). I am tired of seeing thousand of posts with "BT works?" "calls work?". Just read the op, as it has all the things a person might need (that's not the case of older 10.1 leak where the op was very short or incomplete and you really needed feedback).

Posted via CB10
    That's cause I did 10.1 on my own pretty much with the help of lbfe when he was around

toobs623 likes this.
    08-28-13 07:53 PM
    Most problems are due to restore , still don't understand why people want to restore so badly, I always start clean, and have my phone running like before within 10 min

Posted via CB10
    I for one need my contacts, password keeper, lists and settings to remain constant. Restoring (through BB Link) has been easy and without incident. Something "got fixed" after .810...no problems restoring 10.2's from backup after that leak. It just works.
    08-28-13 07:54 PM

Lol you want to talk about it?

Posted via CB10

My 1371 experience:

A) Good battery life

Posted via CB10
    Well, you might pass this one if you don't have some spare time or you're tired of wipind etc . Yes, it is smoother, but this is a very small difference, which does not matter very much as 1371 was very smooth itself (it does matter on the long-term for official releases) .

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    Thx,...but I'm going to stock with 10.2.1323 for a while.

JMDZ10
    unnecessary....
    08-28-13 07:56 PM
    Berry leaks are super efficient and great. Happy to see folks working hard on loading new OS day by day. I'm still enjoying 1047 and hoping my next download is the one that has Wifi Direct for Z10. Skip 1323, skip 1371 and skip this build......waiting and waiting !

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and pili4 like this.
    08-28-13 07:57 PM
    That's cause I did 10.1 on my own pretty much with the help of lbfe when he was around

I know, of course. You did a great job without much help, but now with a bigger leak team we are happy to see more details as there are more people who can install/test it. For me, not having many details was not a problem as I have a second phone and my Q10 is not essential (speaking just about calls), so I had more time to play with the leak without fearing that something might not work.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 08:00 PM
    Berry leaks are super efficient and great. Happy to see folks working hard on loading new OS day by day. I'm still enjoying 1047 and hoping my next download is the one that has Wifi Direct for Z10. Skip 1323, skip 1371 and skip this build......waiting and waiting !

Posted via CB10
    i'm not having any issues with my pearl 8100 running OS4.5 either. i keed i keed.
    moody likes this.
    08-28-13 08:00 PM
1,575 ... 1516171819 ...