On Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1443, I found in couple of android apps downloaded from BlackBerry World like IM+ Pro or Data Vault, am not able to use the "&" symbol while using password... anyone face that problem?

Sent by Sanjiv from my BlackBerry Q10 on Vodafone, Gujarat, India. Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1443.
    Keyboard problems for the runtime on all BB10 releases is common. The fix is side loading another keyboard and setting it as your default for the runtime.
    09-02-13 03:51 PM
    Not sure whats wrong but after security wipe, its stuck on the Checking for Updates screen. Has anyone else gotten this?

Might just reload the OS
    09-02-13 04:34 PM
    Not sure whats wrong but after security wipe, its stuck on the Checking for Updates screen. Has anyone else gotten this?

Might just reload the OS
    Not after the wipe, but when I first fired up the phone. I didn't have a SIM card in so it couldn't find a network (even though it had WiFi). The only solution for me was to connect it via USB to my computer, open Link, and then turn on phone. That allowed the phone to get through the update screen.
    09-02-13 04:39 PM
    Not after the wipe, but when I first fired up the phone. I didn't have a SIM card in so it couldn't find a network (even though it had WiFi). The only solution for me was to connect it via USB to my computer, open Link, and then turn on phone. That allowed the phone to get through the update screen.

Its been connected to the PC. This is the first time it gets stuck on this screen. Rebooting the phone just takes it back to this screen and nothing happens, just the loading circle. Should I take out my sim maybe?
    09-02-13 04:48 PM

Might just reload the OS
    bold font is not needed, anyways just do a hard reset

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 04:51 PM
    bold font is not needed, anyways just do a hard reset

Posted via CB10

I've always written in Bold since day one...

Anyways, it finally went through. Thanks
    09-02-13 04:52 PM
    Its been connected to the PC. This is the first time it gets stuck on this screen. Rebooting the phone just takes it back to this screen and nothing happens, just the loading circle. Should I take out my sim maybe?
    Turn off phone, turn on Link, turn on phone. See what happens.
    09-02-13 05:05 PM
    Keyboard problems for the runtime on all BB10 releases is common. The fix is side loading another keyboard and setting it as your default for the runtime.
    I DL'ed and installed the Android Google keyboard, and when I boot it, it first directs me to Settings on the Z10, but I can't find anything in Settings anywhere that will let me use the Google keyboard as an alternate keyboard. Maybe I just don't know how to do it? Any help with that would be appreciated.
    09-02-13 05:36 PM
    I DL'ed and installed the Android Google keyboard, and when I boot it, it first directs me to Settings on the Z10, but I can't find anything in Settings anywhere that will let me use the Google keyboard as an alternate keyboard. Maybe I just don't know how to do it? Any help with that would be appreciated.
    Go download Ghost Commander from BlackBerry World, access the Apps pane, tap and hold Settings app listing, select launch. It'll fire up android settings where you will access default keyboard settings.

Posted via CB10
    KenV54 likes this.
    09-02-13 05:39 PM
    Does anyone know what would affect the ability to view your files on your desktop remotely from the file manager application?? I've triple checked all my settings so I know it's only since I switched to 1443.

It only works with wifi now, in 1047 it worked on the carrier network as well. Now if I turn wifi off and use the carrier network it says it's disconnected.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:05 PM
    Does anyone know what would affect the ability to view your files on your desktop remotely from the file manager application?? I've triple checked all my settings so I know it's only since I switched to 1443.

It only works with wifi now, in 1047 it worked on the carrier network as well. Now if I turn wifi off and use the carrier network it says it's disconnected.

Anyone have a fix for this?

Posted via CB10
    Check to make sure that the mobile network access is allowed. Settings-blackberry link- mobile network. Otherwise delete link and all associated files from computer and phone and reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:09 PM
    Dude! How do you guys get more than 10hrs on Z!? Seriously, constantly BBMing kills my phone after 7hrs on 3G. Brightness set to 10%. Silent mode. LED on. What else should I check to help you guys assess my situation? Please help me! :3

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:26 PM
    Dude! How do you guys get more than 10hrs on Z!? Seriously, constantly BBMing kills my phone after 7hrs on 3G. Brightness set to 10%. Silent mode. LED on. What else should I check to help you guys assess my situation? Please help me! :3

Posted via CB10
    I would do bad things for 10hrs...

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    09-02-13 06:29 PM
    Z10
    Stl100-2
    Issue:
    Go to hub. Swipe to the right. Go to BBM. Tap on a new message. Message not opened and the unread status of the message is removed. Sometimes it doesn't loose the unread status but it won't open.

Has anyone encountered this?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    It hurts for me to see those unreachable time that others get.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 06:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Check to see if your phone shows H+. If it does then your battery won't last long.

I use to set my network to 3G But I noticed my battery gets really hot when it shows H+ instead of 3G.

Since then I have stuck with 4G.

Posted via CB10 using Z10 running OS 10.2.0.1443
    CpE CKS likes this.
    09-02-13 06:35 PM
    This weekend I was maxing out at about 18hrs heavy usage and standby time (only about 5hrs is stand by)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
    09-02-13 06:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Dirty dirty Toobs...

I am envisioning a funny what would you do for a Klondike bar commercial here

Posted via CB10
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    09-02-13 06:51 PM
    Guys I am a newbie who just upgraded to 1047 leaked. I'm loving it but the only drawback for me is not being able to use it as hotspot.
    I didnt know that my z10 that I love so much were an stl-1...so what should I do. i'm in indonesia & works mobile so relies heavily on hotspot from z10. Please help me out..thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:30 PM
    Guys I am a newbie who just upgraded to 1047 leaked. I'm loving it but the only drawback for me is not being able to use it as hotspot.
    I didnt know that my z10 that I love so much were an stl-1...so what should I do. i'm in indonesia & works mobile so relies heavily on hotspot from z10. Please help me out..thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    Is downgrading to 10.1.0.4828 a possibility?
    09-02-13 07:37 PM
    I flash ed this and my battery life had been terrible

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:39 PM
    It hurts for me to see those unreachable time that others get.

Posted via CB10
    Eh I bought an extra battery pack and learned tp live with it. But I like to joke around about it.

Posted via CB10
    CpE CKS likes this.
    09-02-13 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    Read through here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...creens-793184/
    09-02-13 07:43 PM
    Device: Z10
    Model: STL100-4

I installed this leak the first day it was released and have the unlocked RT installed. I have not had any problems until today when I started getting:
    "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemapps has stopped" when starting some apps. I did not do a restore. Have done multiple hard resets and tried reloading the unlocked RT. I have a couple apps installed that I converted with debug token (Wodbox pro and Yahoo weather) these still run fine. Real racing 3 won't even start any more.

Edit: Uninstalled Real Racing 3, did a reset. No more error starting any apps. Hmmm.
    Any ideas? Thanks.
    Last edited by tk0596; 09-02-13 at 09:07 PM.
    09-02-13 08:24 PM
    Being notified of new emails, but not indicating which account. Also, phone continues to sound even in silent mode. Any fix?
    09-02-13 08:27 PM
1,575 ... 5051525354 ...