V.1443
    SLT100-2

It has been two days since the 1443 update and the system processes are still running at 50%+. The battery is only giving 5hours worth of juice. Plus device heats up under usage. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 04:41 AM
    V.1443
    SLT100-2

It has been two days since the 1443 update and the system processes are still running at 50%+. The battery is only giving 5hours worth of juice. Plus device heats up under usage. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Same here bro,the battery is only 5 hours,they said is bbm make drain battery.how do u think?
    The bbm last night vision down server
    Yesterday was can't even see video call icon

Sorry if I wrong,just guessing

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 05:11 AM
    Well for me everything running quite smoothly. Except I can't get Waze to work. Anyone got Waze working on this OS?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 06:30 AM
    Well for me everything running quite smoothly. Except I can't get Waze to work. Anyone got Waze working on this OS?

Posted via CB10
    Works great!

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-31-13 07:35 AM
    Been 48 hours using this build with sideloaded unlocked android runtime. So far everything works great, even the latest google navigation(maps) comes with voice now, it can locks the gps quite fast, waze also working but i prefer google. Minion rush still has no sound though.

Haven't notice any bugs or problem so far with heavy bbm, email, few calls, mild browsing and games.

STL 2-100 on xl network (Indonesia)
    08-31-13 07:56 AM
    Saw that someone replied telling you to side load the bar from 1371 but I had 1371 and was still having this issue. Downloaded the 1443 bar files and thought it was resolved but it hasn't worked since my initial test reminder. Even when I make a completely new appointment, it doesn't go off. Did you restore? Did you wipe before (and/or after) loading this OS? I was going to try wiping and then loading the entire 1443 to see if that helps but if you didn't restore AND you wiped, I'm not sure it'd be worth it for me. :-/

Edit:

Okay, so you DID restore. Def let us know if more than one appointment works after you re-add the account! :-) I've had one work on both 1371 and 1443 and then none after, lol.

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1371
    Sadly no luck :'( the lock screen reminder will suffice for me for now but hopefully this is fixed in the next build.

Another issue I'm having and also posted earlier by someone else, while trying to take an HDR pic I get the message "Hold camera still, capturing" then "capture failed" this is on Q10 SQN100-2/10.2.0.1443 no fixes tried couldn't think of a practical one besides hard reset

Posted via CB10
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-31-13 08:05 AM
    Format wasn't used if the posted used the correct reporting format, we'd be able to spot things easier.

We made it for a reason

Posted Via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    OK Kris, here you go:

Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-2
    Issue/Question: bcc contacts are not visible on the send items on my Z10 when sending email with outlook/ exchange account. in 10.1 leaks they were visible. So I could resend or edit the mail, or actually see to whom I did send it...

When sending with outlook e-mail with people in bcc I could see those people in the bcc field on the send email on my Z10 on all 10.1 leaks. Since 10.2 the bcc field is gone on those send items and so I cannot see any more to whom I have send it. I could also edit and resend. Now as the contacts in bcc are gone I cannot do that anymore.
    BB12MX likes this.
    08-31-13 08:11 AM
    First of all, many congratulations to VeniceBB on losing your leak cherry and a big load of thanks to the entire BerryLeaks Team for doing this.

Now for the sad part of this post.

Device - Z10

Device Model - STL100-2

Issue/Question: Side-loaded apps and games are not working anymore despite my side loading the unlocked android runtime.

What action caused the issue: Trying to run any side loaded app or game
    What did you try to resolve the issue: My first OS load was without any restore, I performed another one with just a settings restore, I also did one with a full restore. I uninstalled, removed setting and reinstalled the following:
    1) Google Chrome
    2) The BB10/PlayBook App Manager
    3) BlackBerry Link

I was previously running the 1047 leak for quite some time. When I saw the leak for the unlocked RT, I finally took the plunge and side loaded my first app. All was well till I installed 1443

I even downloaded fresh bar files from at least 2-3 different websites but no juice

I am listing down the steps I took while side loading the unlocked RT as well as the other apps.
    In case, someone wiser in these matters can look at the steps and confirm, I can go on knowing that it just wasn't meant to be

1) STart development mode on Z10
    2) Start wifi on Z10
    3) Start chrome and get on BB10/Playbook Manager extension
    4) Sideload "sys.android-127.0.0.595.bar" and "sys.android.shell-127.0.0.595.bar" files
    5) Sideload other bar files for apps and games through the extension
    6) Once done side loading, turn off development mode and reboot phone

In case anyone has any suggestions that they want me to try. please go ahead (have reloaded the OS 3 times, might as well try everything else)

I do like the speed of 1443 as compared to 1047 but obviously miss the "squircle"
    I will gladly go back to 1047 if the RT doesn't work for me on 1443 because I am now bitten by the Sideload bug

Any and all help is appreciate but obviously won't be monetarily compensated :P
    08-31-13 08:51 AM
    After 36 hrs of usage... my battery is great! 100% 10 hrs ago and now is 75%... feels faster, no random reboots, my apps works as usual....

STL 100-3 with settings and media restored after installing

BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000173.png

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Z10
    08-31-13 09:52 AM
    First of all, many congratulations to VeniceBB on losing your leak cherry and a big load of thanks to the entire BerryLeaks Team for doing this.

Now for the sad part of this post.

Device - Z10

Device Model - STL100-2

Issue/Question: Side-loaded apps and games are not working anymore despite my side loading the unlocked android runtime.

What action caused the issue: Trying to run any side loaded app or game
    What did you try to resolve the issue: My first OS load was without any restore, I performed another one with just a settings restore, I also did one with a full restore. I uninstalled, removed setting and reinstalled the following:
    1) Google Chrome
    2) The BB10/PlayBook App Manager
    3) BlackBerry Link

I was previously running the 1047 leak for quite some time. When I saw the leak for the unlocked RT, I finally took the plunge and side loaded my first app. All was well till I installed 1443

I even downloaded fresh bar files from at least 2-3 different websites but no juice

I am listing down the steps I took while side loading the unlocked RT as well as the other apps.
    In case, someone wiser in these matters can look at the steps and confirm, I can go on knowing that it just wasn't meant to be

1) STart development mode on Z10
    2) Start wifi on Z10
    3) Start chrome and get on BB10/Playbook Manager extension
    4) Sideload "sys.android-127.0.0.595.bar" and "sys.android.shell-127.0.0.595.bar" files
    5) Sideload other bar files for apps and games through the extension
    6) Once done side loading, turn off development mode and reboot phone

In case anyone has any suggestions that they want me to try. please go ahead (have reloaded the OS 3 times, might as well try everything else)

I do like the speed of 1443 as compared to 1047 but obviously miss the "squircle"
    I will gladly go back to 1047 if the RT doesn't work for me on 1443 because I am now bitten by the Sideload bug

Any and all help is appreciate but obviously won't be monetarily compensated :P
    Thanks for providing such a detailed description of just what steps you have taken to get everything up and running. Just a few more questions; what happens when you try to open your sideloaded apps? Do they open and close? Do you get a black or white screen, a loading bar? Is there any sideloaded app that does work?
    ghundiraj likes this.
    08-31-13 10:16 AM
    Yes. I installed new run time. Waze working great

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-31-13 10:16 AM
    General Notice for those who might be interested in hearing the group talk BB stuff; we are doing another live hangout at 3PM EDT. Link to watch will be provided shortly before we go live and you will be able to find it on Kris' twitter (probably on some of the other team members' twitters too), the BerryLeaks Channel and right here on CB.
    BB12MX likes this.
    08-31-13 10:21 AM
    Device: Q10
    Device Model:STL100-3
    BUG: Adding custom search in browser no longer transfers search provider to the device search "extended provider" section.
    In the last leak (1371) we were able to add a custom search provider using the browser and it would add that provider to the device search under "extended providers"... That doesn't work anymore, so there is no way to use the device search to get to your preferred search provider.

I hate this backroom-deal-derived requirement, and make no mistake - this bulls*t of not being able to totally customized your search provider is because someone is PAYING RIM for that.

(and yes - it's RIM - regardless of what the marketing bozos tell you.)
    08-31-13 11:10 AM
    Device: Q10
    Device Model:STL100-3
    BUG: Adding custom search in browser no longer transfers search provider to the device search "extended provider" section.
    In the last leak (1371) we were able to add a custom search provider using the browser and it would add that provider to the device search under "extended providers"... That doesn't work anymore, so there is no way to use the device search to get to your preferred search provider.

I hate this backroom-deal-derived requirement, and make no mistake - this bulls*t of not being able to totally customized your search provider is because someone is PAYING RIM for that.

(and yes - it's RIM - regardless of what the marketing bozos tell you.)
    You can still change it

BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000617.png

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 11:25 AM
    V.1443
    SLT100-2

Posted via CB10
    Try turning the phone off and removing the battery for 30 minutes.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 11:26 AM
    What do you mean about the doubled contacts? What causes that?
    I randomly had 2 of certain contacts. After installing the new OS I didn't realize that the contacts had already been imported from the sim card, so when I restored from InTouch App some were doubled. It just meant some housecleaning.
    08-31-13 11:40 AM
    Q10, SQN100-2. Been running this OS for about 3 days now, did an install with a security wipe afterwards (not before and after, figured I'd live on the edge), and have had ZERO issues. Settled in very quickly (I actually do about ten or so reboots via the volume keys in the first two hours), and battery life seems to be exceeding .1047. Easily deleted the "Games" and "Hub Icon" files, as well as the non-english voice commands & language files. Latest unlocked run time working great with all my sideloads. "Myver" works without even needing to hit the space key in BBM, texts, and doc in DocsToGo. Just set a reminder in calendar and that worked fine too, with the phone in sleep mode in the case.

Honestly, my only complaint is that there still aren't custom sound profiles available, and that's nobody's fault but BB. Ohh, and auto-bedside mode between specified hours when charging too. Maybe that's the biggie coming in 10.3. Regardless, I'll be here to see what's next. Kudos to all the Leaks team for working so hard on these & only killing a few kittens when severely provoked.
    VeniceBB likes this.
    08-31-13 11:53 AM
    I LOVE this. You can even reply to texts from the toast notification. Agreeing with the majority that this one is a keeper.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 12:03 PM
    Coming from old school BB (9530 and 9550), is there an equivalent of a "clean" installation? In OS5, I used BBSAK to wipe the device before installing a new OS. I know folks have said to do a security wipe before and after installing a new BB10 OS, but that isn't the same as a wipe. Is a "wipe" available or needed?
    08-31-13 12:11 PM
    Q10, SQN100-2. Been running this OS for about 3 days now, did an install with a security wipe afterwards (not before and after, figured I'd live on the edge), and have had ZERO issues. Settled in very quickly (I actually do about ten or so reboots via the volume keys in the first two hours), and battery life seems to be exceeding .1047. Easily deleted the "Games" and "Hub Icon" files, as well as the non-english voice commands & language files. Latest unlocked run time working great with all my sideloads. "Myver" works without even needing to hit the space key in BBM, texts, and doc in DocsToGo. Just set a reminder in calendar and that worked fine too, with the phone in sleep mode in the case.

Honestly, my only complaint is that there still aren't custom sound profiles available, and that's nobody's fault but BB. Ohh, and auto-bedside mode between specified hours when charging too. Maybe that's the biggie coming in 10.3. Regardless, I'll be here to see what's next. Kudos to all the Leaks team for working so hard on these & only killing a few kittens when severely provoked.
    What do u mean by custom sound profiles ?

As I have tons for everything. Not sure exactly what u meant.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    08-31-13 01:29 PM
    Coming from old school BB (9530 and 9550), is there an equivalent of a "clean" installation? In OS5, I used BBSAK to wipe the device before installing a new OS. I know folks have said to do a security wipe before and after installing a new BB10 OS, but that isn't the same as a wipe. Is a "wipe" available or needed?
    By "wipe", do you mean getting rid of everything on the phone?

I don't see that as necessary, just the security wipe(s).
    08-31-13 01:34 PM
    General Notice for those who might be interested in hearing the group talk BB stuff; we are doing another live hangout at 3PM EDT. Link to watch will be provided shortly before we go live and you will be able to find it on Kris' twitter (probably on some of the other team members' twitters too), the BerryLeaks Channel and right here on CB.
    Guys, I need to eat my words this time. Due to some scheduling conflicts the hangout has been postponed until tomorrow, 12PM EDT
    08-31-13 01:36 PM
    By "wipe", do you mean getting rid of everything on the phone?

I don't see that as necessary, just the security wipe(s).
    Yes, the suggested way to install OS updates on old BB phones was to completely remove all code from the phone. That way there was no chance that something got left over from the old code when you installed the new code.
    08-31-13 01:39 PM
    Yes, the suggested way to install OS updates on old BB phones was to completely remove all code from the phone. That way there was no chance that something got left over from the old code when you installed the new code.
    Maybe the Wipe option in Sachesi is what you're looking for, but I'm satisfied with a pre- and post-install security wipe.
    08-31-13 01:43 PM
    I don't have issue with the Wi Fi texting.

Only with Sender ID

Inviato da BlackBerry Z10
    08-31-13 01:59 PM
1,575 ... 4344454647 ...