I sideload the settings bar from 1371 and all is fine now.
    But battery performance in this build is not as good as in 1371. I'm Thinking of downgrading

Posted via CB10
    Nice, thanks. That took care of the static IP issue. My battery has been great. I now have no complaints about this build.
    08-30-13 11:43 AM
    Think I seen this reported earlier but on
    Q10 SQN100-2 Verizon

I'm no longer getting the alerts when a calendar event happens. Reminders work fine, the events show up on the lock screen fine as well.
    Resetting and deleting and re-adding the account no luck. Is there a new setting perhaps that enables this?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 11:47 AM
    I can't open Skype with this version.

Says Unfortunately, Skype has stopped.

Any ideas?
    08-30-13 11:53 AM
    When sending with outlook e-mail with people in bcc I could see those people in the bcc field on the send email on my Z10 on all 10.1 leaks. Since 10.2 the bcc field is gone on those send items and so I cannot see any more to whom I have send it. I could also edit and resend. Now as the contacts in bcc are gone I cannot do that anymore.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    Ah, I see. Well I've tested it on my Z10 and I CAN see the bcc contacts on sent emails. (I don't do a restore.)

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 11:57 AM
    Ah, I see. Well I've tested it on my Z10 and I CAN see the bcc contacts on sent emails. (I don't do a restore.)

Posted via CB10
    Also send with outlook with exchange email?

08-30-13 11:59 AM
    Also send with outlook with exchange email?

Ah no, it's not an exchange account. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 12:01 PM
    Random freak bug event: in somehow got locked in in the phone app - i could not swipe to exit the app (but swipe to bin lock if locked)

Reboot fixed that. Else all is well so far.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 12:01 PM
    Q10 SQN100-2 Verizon

I'm no longer getting the alerts when a calendar event happens. Reminders work fine, the events show up on the lock screen fine as well.
    Resetting and deleting and re-adding the account no luck. Is there a new setting perhaps that enables this?

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same issue with Q10 SQN100-1 AT&T. Would love to know if there is a setting that enables... before I go the security wipe route.
    08-30-13 12:10 PM
    Q10 SQN100-2 Verizon

Posted via CB10
    You're going to have to sideload the calendar bar file from 1371 to fix this. Others have done this and it works again

Sent via Z10 on Verizon running a .1047 hybrid thru CB10
    gritsinct likes this.
    08-30-13 12:10 PM
    Okay, kinda a general question about the calendar. I have my [email protected] acct to sync with my BlackBerry calendar. And I think I remember it used to sync everything, all the way back to 2008.
    But now I noticed that the BlackBerry calendar only syncs a few weeks back and a few weeks forward, and not everything.
    I didn't touch any settings on my live acct, so I'm wondering if it's this build and if there's another bar file of a calendar that would sync everything?

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    08-30-13 12:22 PM
    Installed this leak then side loaded the unlocked android runtime before I security wiped. Then when I checked the Android runtime version after security wipe to check it was still there it has changed the unlocked runtime source from developer to websl.
    I'm presuming this is a good thing?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 12:23 PM
    Installed this leak then side loaded the unlocked android runtime before I security wiped. Then when I checked the Android runtime version after security wipe to check it was still there it has changed the unlocked runtime source from developer to websl.
    I'm presuming this is a good thing?
    Perfectly normal... native to sideloaded
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    08-30-13 12:26 PM
    Perfectly normal... native to sideloaded
    Do you mean that the sec wipe removed the native runtime as opposed to the sideloaded runtime?
    I thought a security wipe removed sideloads.

Posted via CB10 from Scotland while pretty stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-30-13 12:32 PM
    It shows up for me and I am using an exchange account
    08-30-13 12:35 PM
    Do you mean that the sec wipe removed the native runtime as opposed to the sideloaded runtime?
    I thought a security wipe removed sideloads.
    The sideloaded runtime overwrites the original version. Security wipe only deletes sideloaded apps, not system files.
    08-30-13 12:38 PM
    Random freak bug event: in somehow got locked in in the phone app - i could not swipe to exit the app (but swipe to bin lock if locked)

Reboot fixed that. Else all is well so far.

Posted via CB10
    I have same behavior since .1323 leak ... sometimes I do not have to swipe to unlock
    08-30-13 12:42 PM
    Just found, that on this leak (using Q10, SQN-3) typing "myver" for showing the model and version does not work.

The check-in in FB does not work for me too. I did the restore :-( then tried to delete FB app and install from world, but did not help :-) is there any solution instead of wipe?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 12:56 PM
    Okay, kinda a general question about the calendar. I have my [email protected] acct to sync with my BlackBerry calendar. And I think I remember it used to sync everything, all the way back to 2008.
    But now I noticed that the BlackBerry calendar only syncs a few weeks back and a few weeks forward, and not everything.
    I didn't touch any settings on my live acct, so I'm wondering if it's this build and if there's another bar file of a calendar that would sync everything?

May want to delete and add back account. Click advanced and check the sync time frame.

BerryLeaks
    08-30-13 01:00 PM
    When sending with outlook e-mail with people in bcc I could see those people in the bcc field on the send email on my Z10 on all 10.1 leaks. Since 10.2 the bcc field is gone on those send items and so I cannot see any more to whom I have send it. I could also edit and resend. Now as the contacts in bcc are gone I cannot do that anymore.

Not an issue for me but I think I see the same results.
    Compose and send email from Z10 to a person in TO and a person in BCC and that email in the Sent Items viewed on the Z10 shows both recipents.
    Send from Outlook (on my PC) to a person in TO and in BCC and that email in Sent Items viewed from the Z10 shows only the TO recipient.
    08-30-13 01:01 PM
    Just found, that on this leak (using Q10, SQN-3) typing "myver" for showing the model and version does not work.

The check-in in FB does not work for me too. I did the restore :-( then tried to delete FB app and install from world, but did not help :-) is there any solution instead of wipe?

Posted via CB10

BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000016.png

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    reload os without restore.
    I went through so many different ways of trying this when I did a restore on this... I wound up COMPLETELY taking it out of the OS somehow. To the point of sideload, reload from app world, restore NOTHING brought back fb to any kind of even opening up lol.
    you have to reload the os if you want to check in, or you can just use the browser.
    just dont restore again if you reload. plus, I can say from personal experience, I ran it restored for almost 2 days, and im over a day on a fresh install...
    Runs MUCH better fresh. Quicker, smoother, none of the quirks you read about (when I had almost ALL of them on the restore)
    08-30-13 01:05 PM
    reload os without restore.
    I went through so many different ways of trying this when I did a restore on this... I wound up COMPLETELY taking it out of the OS somehow. To the point of sideload, reload from app world, restore NOTHING brought back fb to any kind of even opening up lol.
    you have to reload the os if you want to check in, or you can just use the browser.
    just dont restore again if you reload. plus, I can say from personal experience, I ran it restored for almost 2 days, and im over a day on a fresh install...
    Runs MUCH better fresh. Quicker, smoother, none of the quirks you read about (when I had almost ALL of them on the restore)
    OK and what about email accounts and email history? Do not mean mail synched by EAS but just simple imap emails?

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 01:22 PM
    May want to delete and add back account. Click advanced and check the sync time frame.

BerryLeaks
    Nope didn't help, but thanks anyway

08-30-13 01:23 PM
    Nope didn't help, but thanks anyway

:-(

BerryLeaks
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-30-13 01:25 PM
    I second this. My keyboard shortcuts suddenly stopped working. A reboot took care of it though.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Happens within apps. Mainly the hub and calendar that i've noticed so far. Search from the homescreen can still be toggled by typing anything.
    08-30-13 01:27 PM
1,575 ... 3940414243 ...