I've tried searching with no luck (I just get a bunch of "Posted by CB10" results).... Anyone else having problems with the CB 10 app with this leak? It's completely blank on both my Z10 and Q10. I didn't do a restore of anything and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting device, pulling down to refresh, etc. I can see threads in the forums tab if I "drill down" to a specific folder, but nothing on the other tabs at all!

It's not a tragedy because I can use the website, I'm just curious if anyone else is having an issue or if it's a random freak thing...
    It's been working perfectly fine on my Q.You could see if a security wipe makes a difference, just make sure you have your important data backed up before you do so
    gritsinct likes this.
    08-29-13 03:53 PM
    Yup don't restore , and about notifications, you can check if it's enabled in settings

Posted via CB10
    It is enabled .. I mean when I touch the icon, nothing happens, I need to re start and problem solve for a while

I guess I will install + sec wipe + restore ... I do not have my contacts other place ...
    08-29-13 03:55 PM
    I've tried searching with no luck (I just get a bunch of "Posted by CB10" results).... Anyone else having problems with the CB 10 app with this leak? It's completely blank on both my Z10 and Q10. I didn't do a restore of anything and I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting device, pulling down to refresh, etc. I can see threads in the forums tab if I "drill down" to a specific folder, but nothing on the other tabs at all!

It's not a tragedy because I can use the website, I'm just curious if anyone else is having an issue or if it's a random freak thing...
    Just checked ... Mine works ok (so far)
    gritsinct likes this.
    08-29-13 03:55 PM
    There was 2 Bar files for Facebook for 810, I think. Are they still valid to load or just use what comes with the OS? Also a question on restoring, are you referring to a complete restore, or can I still restore settings? I have saved WIFI passwords I'd like to keep as I don't have them anywhere else.
    08-29-13 04:08 PM
    It is enabled .. I mean when I touch the icon, nothing happens, I need to re start and problem solve for a while

I guess I will install + sec wipe + restore ... I do not have my contacts other place ...
    Contacts are stored in my Google account I have them all back within a minute... my music is stored on my SD card, I'm always back online within 10 min

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:12 PM
    The reports of reboots makes me pause.

Is it com on? I'm on Verizon and do not want the reboots back.

Tempting....

Verizon Z10. Running 10.1.0.4651. Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:13 PM

Tempting....

Didn't have a single reboot on my stl-2 ( Vodafone)

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:14 PM
    Pft that's nothing I do 4 wipes j/k

Posted Via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    I wipe backwards, get a new bundle, wipe forward, and repeat until all clean!

may want to say this is a joke before someone runs a magnet over their device and blames you

and anything past 3 is just playing with it, thats a sin
    Magnets only affect magnetic media. You could drop your phone into a box of magnets and the only thing that would happen is your battery would get drained.

Most problems are due to restore , still don't understand why people want to restore so badly, I always start clean, and have my phone running like before within 10 min

Posted via CB10
    You must not have any data you want to restore. You don't use the calendar? Don't have any Remember notes? A lot of us don't fuss with trying to sync with cloud calendars and contact lists. I haven't had an issue yet with a full backup restore. Well, there was that one time that all the data on my SD card was wiped and not recoverable, but I don't know what happened there!

downloaded file then copied to a pc.
    cant open the file 10.2.0.1443_sqn_sqr.7z

What am i doing wrong? the pc keeps saying unsupported file type.

thanks
    You need software called 7-zip or you can also open it with WinRAR.

Evernote not working on this leak yet

Posted via CB10
    I sideloaded Evernote 5.2.2 and it works flawlessly. Also setup my Evernote account through the Accounts settings and it didn't spit any errors.

I seem to have deleted my screenshot, but I hit 113 F (45 C) after installation. Ouch.
    My desktop CPU idles at 123*F, so that doesn't seem high to me.

I always read the entire thread for every leak. And I respond as I see appropriate (I mean I don't always keep up with the pace).
    And you took time to respond to one of mine?! I sort of feel honored; even if it was just a sarcastic smiley. LOL I try not to post useless posts in these threads. Dammit!! I've just posted a useless one again!
    08-29-13 04:15 PM

Tempting....

No. Very uncommon

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    08-29-13 04:16 PM
    Just wanted to check one thing before I jump in:

Is anyone still having an issue with Calendar Reminders not working? On both 1047 and 1371, I don't get reminders for any calendar appointments. The appointments show in the Hub, my calendar, and on the lockscreen, the reminders are set AND the reminder setting is turned on but I don't get the popup OR sound. I know at least one other person had this issue on 1047, so just curious to see if this build has fixed it for anyone that did have it?

Either way:
    Thanks for all you do, BerryLeaks! You guys rock! :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1371
    08-29-13 04:16 PM
    [ Placeholder in case I figure something out for 100-1 ]

Thanks wu-wei. Me and my 100-1 were feeling seriously ignored
    08-29-13 04:18 PM
    I wipe backwards, get a new bundle, wipe forward, and repeat until all clean!

Magnets only affect magnetic media. You could drop your phone into a box of magnets and the only thing that would happen is your battery would get drained.

You must not have any data you want to restore. You don't use the calendar? Don't have any Remember notes? A lot of us don't fuss with trying to sync with cloud calendars and contact lists. I haven't had an issue yet with a full backup restore. Well, there was that one time that all the data on my SD card was wiped and not recoverable, but I don't know what happened there!

You need software called 7-zip or you can also open it with WinRAR.

I sideloaded Evernote 5.2.2 and it works flawlessly. Also setup my Evernote account through the Accounts settings and it didn't spit any errors.

And you took time to respond to one of mine?! I sort of feel honored; even if it was just a sarcastic smiley. LOL I try not to post useless posts in these threads. Dammit!! I've just posted a useless one again!
    I use my calender yes but it is synced to my Google account, so when I flash a leak, and setting up my google account then I have it back within a minute, same thing for my contacts.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:19 PM
    All the old photos are showing up first in the pictures folder. All the new pics are at the bottom. Anyway to reverse this?

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10 Powered By An Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator
    08-29-13 04:19 PM
    Just wanted to check one thing before I jump in:

Is anyone still having an issue with Calendar Reminders not working? On both 1047 and 1371, I don't get reminders for any calendar appointments. The appointments show in the Hub, my calendar, and on the lockscreen, the reminders are set AND the reminder setting is turned on but I don't get the popup OR sound. I know at least one other person had this issue on 1047, so just curious to see if this build has fixed it for anyone that did have it?

Either way:
    Thanks for all you do, BerryLeaks! You guys rock! :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME Z10! *BerryLeaks Nation* STL 100-4 now running: 10.2.0.1371
    All fixed

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    WWBlondieDo likes this.
    08-29-13 04:20 PM
    All the old photos are showing up first in the pictures folder. All the new pics are at the bottom. Anyway to reverse this?

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10 Powered By An Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator
    Yes. Sort by date

Daveensannie and Mecca EL like this.
    08-29-13 04:20 PM
    All fixed

YAY! :-D Looks like I know what I'm doing tonight! Thanks so much, Wigley!

mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-29-13 04:22 PM
    you guys know theres a "THANKS" button right....just saying...
    mrfreeze, h00ligan99 and ghundiraj like this.
    08-29-13 04:35 PM
    Get a toothbrush and clean your heatsinks It'll help
    08-29-13 04:36 PM
    Upgraded to this OS today. As usual, the OS upgrade went quickly and smoothly. It's backing up and restoring that is a serious dog-and-pony show. I miss the BBOS days where it might have taken a while to backup, but you could at least selectively restore only what you needed. As opposed to BB10 where backing up takes forever, restore is spotty at best and also brutally slow. This time, it backed up 1.3Gb of Application Data, restore function "say" only about 40Mb. My calendars, email, contacts, and such are cloud-based but I did lose BBM conversations and third-party app settings. The restore process keeps me from doing as many leaks as I'd like...

On to my issues so far:

Device: Q10
    Device Model: SQN100-1
    1. Issue/Question: Active Sync Issue with downloading attachments
    What action caused the issue? Opening an email attachment from work ActiveSync account doesn't work. Progress moves as the file is downloaded, it gets a checkmark, but then trying to open or save it fails "Failed to Save attachement".
    What did you try to resolve the issue? Many reboots on previous .1047 did not fix problem, neither did having IT recreate my ActiveSync profile, and upgrading to .1443 didn't fix it either.
    2. Issue/Question: MyFitnessPal (sideload) keyboard and camera don't work
    This is more of a bug report than a request for help. This same app didn't work properly in .1047 and I will spend a bit of time this evening digging into what the InstaGram junkies had to do to get their keyboard and camera working. I suspect it is the same issue at heart.
    08-29-13 04:45 PM
    Had a brief play with this but am gonna have to jump back to 10.1 me thinks.

The browser seems to be a tad bit flaky to the point that it seems to not respond to touches on a web page, although you can still flick between unresponsive tabs. Can't really say I've experienced this much on earlier leaks.

Lastly, although I was able to setup a Gmail account in 10.2.0.1371 which used an alias (ie. not a gmail address) as the From: email address. This doesn't seem to be possible in 10.2.0.1443 like earlier 10.2 builds, just seems to force the email username to be the same as the From: address. Bit weird why it would regress like this.

Other than that, 10.2 looks promising and no doubt I will road test the next leak.

J.
    08-29-13 04:49 PM
    Z10STL 100-2.3.4-10.2.0.1443 Full.7z

Got this from the Google link shown. doesnt unzip or unrar.
    Google Docs: https://goo.gl/R2nQSN

What the heck is it?
    08-29-13 04:52 PM
    Get a toothbrush and clean your heatsinks It'll help
    It's clean. My CPU is a quad core Intel i7 975X Extreme Edition with a Thermaltek Frio cooler. It's mounted in an NZXT Tempest case (the one with a million fans) and it still runs that temp. I think a lot of it has to do with the size and ventilation of my office. A larger room will probably net cooler temps.
    Last edited by tayl0rd; 08-29-13 at 05:19 PM.
    08-29-13 05:06 PM
    So, I now don't have visual voice mail. Is this normal for 10.2? I have no idea how to check voice mails. I called from a land line, left a voice mail, and never received a notification.
    08-29-13 05:12 PM
    my debug token are not loading, well does load but valid not appicable, author no information, and expiration no information. can anyone help if possible
    08-29-13 05:25 PM
    my debug token are not loading, well does load but valid not appicable, author no information, and expiration no information. can anyone help if possible
    Try renewing them.
    08-29-13 05:26 PM
1,575 ... 3233343536 ...