Random reboot just now!

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 01:05 PM
    It's all about dynamics!

BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000430.png

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    Djlatino likes this.
    08-29-13 01:09 PM
    I seem to have deleted my screenshot, but I hit 113 F (45 C) after installation. Ouch.
    Thats crazy, they seem to have a "limiter" built in. When mine hits 40 it cuts back on charging,, it even gets lagy like it cut back on cpu/gpu power. Ive had mine super hot but thats becouse i set it down and it was in the sun.
    08-29-13 01:21 PM
    Guys I am not able to sideload any of the apps... I am really pissed off... Any idea why? Sideloaded apps are simply not opening up......
    debug tokens

May be you need new a new one and reconvert your apps.
    08-29-13 01:26 PM
    Random reboot just now!
    Congrats! I do miss the old random reboots
    08-29-13 01:27 PM
    It's all about dynamics!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000430.png 
Views:	852 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	196879

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    What app is that?
    08-29-13 01:28 PM
    What app is that?
    Battery Guru

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 01:30 PM
    Come on people, spread the word, we haven't passed 60k views in 24h...
    pjmacklin likes this.
    What app is that?
    Battery Guru
    Congrats! I do miss the old random reboots
    No one has random reboots no more?

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 01:33 PM
    Device: ZedTen.
    Model: STL100-4

Installed this leak. Thank you very much to the BerryLeaks team. I've found a 10.2 I will keep for now. Restored only media, setup accounts and downloaded apps from scratch. Installed the unlocked Android Runtime.

Findings:

Issue: Compass still off by 25 degrees now.
    Solution: None as yet (I ain't going back to 10.1 where it is fine). I will have to remember this whenever I go walkabout.

Issue: Facebook app that came with this OS (it's the same current version in the BB World) had issues where I couldn't send through chats.
    Solution: Deleted and reinstalled. Fine now.

Issue: After laying phone down for the 2 hours this upgrade allowed me to sleep last night , when I opened BB World to download my games, I got "Error processing your request".
    Solution: Restarted phone. Works fine now.

Purchased SMS Backup and Contact X to backup SMS and Contacts. SMS Backup is really good.
    Contact X seems like a waste. I spent a lot of time linking and cleaning up my contacts before doing a backup with Contact X. I expected to be able to setup back the accounts, and just restore the contacts using X and have the Contacts look just as they did before. Didn't work, lots of double entries. Tried deleting all contacts with Contact X to do restore, now less double entries, but they are still there. I will have to go through clean up again. Maybe I'm expecting too much from the app?

Unlocked Android Runtime is very, very good. Installed Temple Run 2, Google Maps 7.1, MetaTrader4, and Netflix (1.8, 2.1 very laggy) bars and they run very well.

For some reason, battery is taking forever! to charge. Maybe because phone is working overtime synching?

But I like, I like! Falling in love with my phone all over again! Toast notifications, speed, Weather app, did I mention speed?
    08-29-13 01:36 PM
    Was wondering if someone could help with this one:

When the BlackBerry official 10.2 comes out, are we going to be able to simply 'accept' the download feed, or are we forced to revert back to 10.1 first.

Note that I am not utilizing the Android run time.

Thanks.
    08-29-13 01:40 PM

When the BlackBerry official 10.2 comes out, are we going to be able to simply 'accept' the download feed, or are we forced to revert back to 10.1 first.

Thanks.
    If the build your carrier relases is higher than the build your running at the time then you will get the update

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    08-29-13 01:43 PM

Thanks.
    No reversion necessary, I don't think. At least, none was required on 10.1
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    08-29-13 01:44 PM
    Questions please:
    I didn't do the restore from 10.1 coming to 10.2. But will I be able to do a full restore going onwards on 10.2 now?
    Also, I've side loaded Unlocked Runtime; if I do a full backup now, and then upgrade to future 10.2 leak/release, when I do full restore, will Unlocked Runtime from this leak get written over? Or will I have to reinstall it?
    08-29-13 01:48 PM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3
    Security wipe before installing new OS. Upgraded from the 1371 Leak.
    Did not Restore. Added several email accounts, facebook and other stock apps etc through settings
    Using Debug token
    Installed BBM Channels. Works great.
    Everything is working really well so far, about 17 hours since i have installed new OS. Very fast and responsive from the start.

Issues: Evernote app still not working. Sideloaded Evernote app works great. Evernote in Remember is also working well.
    GTasks through BB World will not install on device. This has been the same in all leaks for me.
    Sideloaded GTasks and is working really fast and well.
    Sideloaded several other apps including Instagram, Google Maps and all are working ok for me so far.

Games that are not working are Sprinkle (starts to boot, then closes) and Chesswise (i get set up screen but can't get game to run).
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the non working apps after a hard reset, but still non of them worked. (that is why i sideloaded).

Wallpaper Changer that didn't work on last build working really well on this one.
    Weather app is excellent and is now adding multiple locations.
    Accounts loading and SD card indexing seemed allot faster in this build.
    Bluetooth, WiFi and Mobile Hotspots working really well in this build.
    Home lock screen and the in app notifications are also working really well in this build.
    It's too early to comment on the battery life but will return to comment on that.

Thank you for the doing a great job and for the leaked OS.
    Love this community and love my Z10
    Mecca EL and habs_fan like this.
    08-29-13 01:48 PM
    Questions please:
    I didn't do the restore from 10.1 coming to 10.2. But will I be able to do a full restore going onwards on 10.2 now?
    Also, I've side loaded Unlocked Runtime; if I do a full backup now, and then upgrade to future 10.2 leak/release, when I do full restore, will Unlocked Runtime from this leak get written over? Or will I have to reinstall it?
    I've always backed up and restored my phone from 10 to 10.1 to 10.2 and maj of times I've had no issues

nyallj likes this.
    08-29-13 01:49 PM
    Did they remove the bar from the bottom in Android apps? I'm still on 1047. I'll upgrade when I see that happen. Honestly, I'm hoping I'm late and it was already done.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 01:50 PM
    Good Lord, is that 10mb down and 10mb up? That's the life right there.

Lol, I knew someone would come and put me in my place.
    That's 100 MBPS up and down

Posted from Limited Edition BlackBerry 10
    08-29-13 01:50 PM
    Did they remove the bar from the bottom in Android apps? I'm still on 1047. I'll upgrade when I see that happen. Honestly, I'm hoping I'm late and it was already done.

Posted via CB10
    Read the OP the bar is there.. and also the bar is there to stay forever

Edit : I guess it's not in the OP for some reason but it is document almost everywhere lol that the bar is here to stay

08-29-13 01:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    The bar is there to stay, what is so bothersome about the bar?

Posted from Limited Edition BlackBerry 10
    08-29-13 01:52 PM
    Read the OP the bar is there.. and also the bar is there to stay forever

Edit : I guess it's not in the OP for some reason but it is document almost everywhere lol that the bar is here to stay

It is not in the OP because it has its own wonderful thread... but on second thought, I will add it here too
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-29-13 01:54 PM
    No one has random reboots no more?

STL2 10.2.0.1443
    I haven't had one since pre MR1 for 10.1. I had it on the original OS and then some early 10.1 but since then nothing. On STL3 with Rogers.
    08-29-13 01:58 PM
    Finally got this loaded up a couple hours ago - install went smooth, I did a full restore from a 1371 backup and it was flawless all the way to all my contacts/calendar syncing with Outlook.com after confirming the password. Loaded the unlocked android runtime, rebooted, and then installed all my sideloads without incident and they are all running properly at the moment.

Facebook working fine including checking in and sharing. Weather allows for adding cities.

Another poster had indicated an issue with computers not showing up on device for RFA. I experienced this as well other than the laptop which was used to load and restore. Connected the device physically to a file server in my office, opened link and went through the process of removing device and re-adding device and now it shows correctly. I will have to repeat this process on a file server at home tonight, but I am expecting similar results.

Have not experienced in anomalies thus far and seems to running rather smoothly. Battery went through the normal initial drain, but nothing particularly egregious and has settled down.

Life if good at the moment...
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-29-13 02:00 PM
    You will have to reinstall it.
    nyallj likes this.
    08-29-13 02:00 PM
1,575 ... 3031323334 ...