I am fine with leak 1371, except for the SMS issue (only number displayed) and the weather app (not possible to add cities). Have these issues been fixed with 1441???? Otherwise I wait
    forgot to mention STL 100-2
    08-29-13 11:25 AM
    Attachment 196842

I cannot save the Manual Ip configuration. And secondly, my VPN connection could not hold, it keeps disconnecting

Posted via CB10
    I'm on STL100-4 and side loaded the unlocked android RT. Having the same problem. Did not do a restore from backup. I searched the thread and found no solutions yet, anyone?
    08-29-13 11:26 AM
    The more play with 10.2, the more I think I bet on the right horse. This is awesome!
    08-29-13 11:27 AM
    I am fine with leak 1371, except for the SMS issue (only number displayed) and the weather app (not possible to add cities). Have these issues been fixed with 1441???? Otherwise I wait
    Never had that SMS 'issue', and the Weather app has been fixed in .1443
    08-29-13 11:27 AM
    forgot to mention STL 100-2
    I'm able to add cities on the weather app on this build

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 11:28 AM
    DL this afternoon. It's easily the smoothest 10.2 thus far for me, both the actual downloading and use. Took almost no time (maybe 20mins) for the OS to settle, and side loaded a couple of apps with no issues. I still have an issue with calendar notes duplicating themselves, but that's been like that since the initial 10.2. Overall, a great leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:28 AM
    Sorry I got messed up in the thread with the IT guru dude...can anyone set the different lockscreen from wallpaper with this build?

Posted via CB10 on my 10.2.0.1443 running Q10
    08-29-13 11:29 AM
    This is even smoother though...
    Smoother than a baby's bottom?
    08-29-13 11:29 AM
    Guys I am not able to sideload any of the apps... I am really pissed off... Any idea why? Sideloaded apps are simply not opening up......
    08-29-13 11:31 AM
    Hey guys,

Can someone help me with what I am doing wrong with my Q10 Each time it installs It feels like it closes a little earlier and then when it boots up I get the error:
    BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

EDIT: *F*.... I somehow downloaded the wrong torrent. Will re-download LOL
    08-29-13 11:33 AM
    Guys I am not able to sideload any of the apps... I am really pissed off... Any idea why? Sideloaded apps are simply not opening up......
    Either you need to 1) install the leaked 'unlocked' android runtime from the OP or 2) use debug token method to side load apps.

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    ghundiraj likes this.
    08-29-13 11:36 AM
    Really, the Contacts "Group" function isn't back yet :-(

Posted via my STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1443 ~ AT&T
    Nope - still unbelievable this is still missing.
    Gave it plenty of air time in the recent survey - suggest everyone completes it too and select groups as on of thr required functionality to work on.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:41 AM
    Feature is present in 10.2.0.1047 as well. Nice feature though.
    Nice!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:45 AM
    My restore is 3.7 GB. Restore took 70 minutes. I hope link 1.2 brings faster restore.

Posted via CB10
    Thatll be usb transfer speed too.
    Move data to you're sd card and leave the device as free of media as pslossible. Backups/restores are so much quicker.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:47 AM
    just installed this new release and I put the unlocked android runtime on. Attempted a hard reboot using the volume up/down buttons...is this functionality no longer working for anyone else?
    08-29-13 11:57 AM
    Contacts: Use intouchapp contacts, contact x, Outlook or Gmail
    Calendar: Outlook or Gmail
    Pictures and videos: SD card
    Passwords: Use native keepass or any other keepass app in BB world and dropbox
    Notes and bookmarks: Evernote in remember

That's what I have always done. Will never do another restore again. The only downside is settings and game data. Oh well, something's gotta give. Hahaha.

Either that or wish BlackBerry restores the full functionality of BB Protect! A guy can dream...
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-29-13 11:59 AM
    just installed this new release and I put the unlocked android runtime on. Attempted a hard reboot using the volume up/down buttons...is this functionality no longer working for anyone else?
    Still works fine for me.
    08-29-13 12:01 PM
    What device, software, runtime? What kind of apps?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 12:08 PM
    Does this leak have the dark themed bbm/text or the light?
    08-29-13 12:31 PM
    Does this leak have the dark themed bbm/text or the light?
    Not sure about text, but I believe the required Channels install has the light BBM theme.
    08-29-13 12:32 PM
    Try holding it for 20-30 seconds...
    08-29-13 12:37 PM
    RFA update. From some of my correspondence in BB Beta Zone (Link Zone).

They (BB) were kind enough to provide this reply. Seems like this isn't, necessarily, an isolated issue to ME alone.

We had a similar issue submitted by a tester yesterday and BBID was the culprit and we have the dev team investigating a fix. We'd need to have them take a look at your logs (in particular the tunmgr logs) to see where the connection failed.

I'll make 'em a log tonight and submit it. I may try wiping anyhow and re-installing this leak, to see if this issue budges.
    08-29-13 12:38 PM
    Sorry for the confusion. I don't use any headset, I just use the earpiece on the phone.
    08-29-13 12:55 PM
    RFA update. From some of my correspondence in BB Beta Zone (Link Zone).

They (BB) were kind enough to provide this reply. Seems like this isn't, necessarily, an isolated issue to ME alone.

We had a similar issue submitted by a tester yesterday and BBID was the culprit and we have the dev team investigating a fix. We'd need to have them take a look at your logs (in particular the tunmgr logs) to see where the connection failed.

I'll make 'em a log tonight and submit it. I may try wiping anyhow and re-installing this leak, to see if this issue budges.
    Sending log files to BlackBerry about a function NOT working on a leaked (non official) OS is not the smartest thing to do.

C'mon people let's use our heads here, it's a leak, it will have issues. If the issue is something you have to have fixed roll back to an older OS, do NOT send logs and report issues to BlackBerry...SMDH

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.0.1xxx on steroids
    nyallj, Mecca EL, Azensun and 1 others like this.
    08-29-13 12:57 PM
    Thanks for these leaks. Loaded 1047 when first released and was greatly impressed. Also liked the new animation when something was refreshing. Loaded 10.2.0.1443 last night and after using it for the day today I'm finding it not as snappy as 10.2.0.1047 and the refresh animation has gone. But my phone seems to hang for a couple of seconds before continuing when opening apps. Goes against what I have read here so it must be an issue with my device.

Bit confused some people have posted having issues with BBM. Never had a problem just restored after loading the new OS and its worked fine. The only problem I seem to be having with this leak and the previous one is with Face Book and not being able to Check In despite having permissions set to ok. Even after deleting and re-installing the App. It's not a big problem but thought I'd mention it.

Will await the next leaks and hopefully won't have the same issues.
    08-29-13 01:05 PM
1,575 ... 2930313233 ...