Pretty sure this is new. A tab to quickly scroll through photos by date.

Attachment 196824

Posted via CB10
    no it was there since first 10.2 leak.
    08-29-13 09:10 AM
    All of those that wanted to wait to install this....Sorry you waited- this is it!.....All my programs work..Facebook, Need For Speed Undercover, Nova 3, Angry Birds Space, and Angry Birds Star Wars...all email accounts work, and all the lock screen notifications.Sound Hound...all of my contacts are there. I restored installing Application Data first, then installing the other two files secondly. No sideloading at all. All this fresh out of a clean install of 1443 after a security wipe. ( I made sure to change my phone's name I gave it after the wipe, and after the install.)
    Can't ask for more...Even does NOT have the water print numbers, as do the betas!!)
    Which model do you use?
    08-29-13 09:19 AM
    Hi!

Is it possible to get -only- the radio files?

If so, would those be side-loadable as BAR files? Or, are autoloaders used to install the radio files as well?

If you already have a link available for the .1443 radio files, could I have the URL, please?

Thanks again!
    08-29-13 09:20 AM
    no it was there since first 10.2 leak.
    10.2.0.93? I doubt. I think it came with 1047.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    08-29-13 09:22 AM
    RFA Update:

Quick Recap: My home box no longer shows up in file manager in 1443. IT did, reliably up until this leak.

Here's what works:

Calendar/Contact Sync --- no problem
    Device connects to Link over WiFi just fine when not tethered.

What I have tried (based on suggestions in this thread --- couldn't find my original post and the reply... it is some dozens of pages back):

In Link, logged out of BBID and logged back in --- no change.

Deleted BBLink Account off of device. Uninstalled Link with registry wipe. Re-downloaded latest software from BB (same version I had, but one never knows). Reinstalled Link. Reset Device. Went thru and set up the device in link fresh. Still no love.

Logged out of BBID in Link again. Logged back into BBID in Link. Link THEN gave me some error message about the BBID server not finding a device associated with my BBID. My device is logged into BBID just fine.

At this point, I am totally miffed. RFA has worked and been available up till now. Something got hosed.

I guess the only option, at this point, is to try to re-install the leak, security wipe it after that, and try from the beginning again?

Willing to do all that, not a problem. I get particulary frustrated when something doesn't work, and you can get NO insight as to what happened, or what one did wrong. I guess that's the nature of this beast right now. I wish I knew what I did to cause this.

Other than this strangeness, everything ELSE seems to work just fine. Balance works fine, everything else OK. Just RFA out to lunch.
    If you get it working report back. I use RFA quite a bit and it has been working well in 1371. It has been challenged, at times, handing off between wifi and network, but toggling airplane mode on/off resolves that.
    08-29-13 09:23 AM
    I'll challenge that assertion - I've had the bad luck to deal with several IT guys who immediately claim any problem is caused by the end user, even when confronted with printed out KB data...so no, I don't find it THAT impressive for an IT guy.

Completely off topic, but if you find an IT guy in your organization that listens and actually FIXES problems, cultivate them! Buy them lunch at least once a month. It'll be worth it many times over!
    Speaking of IT guys and user errors, you just reminded me about the 'B@stard Operator From Hell' stories... Anyone still remembers them?
    B@stard Operator From Hell Official Archive

Excuse me the OT, please
    PJD642, slotime, mrfreeze and 1 others like this.
    08-29-13 09:24 AM
    If you get it working report back. I use RFA quite a bit and it has been working well in 1371. It has been challenged, at times, handing off between wifi and network, but toggling airplane mode on/off resolves that.
    Yes, I will update. Strange thing is, my box won't even show up in RFA. THAT's the kicker. I think I am going to start over with this leak and try a clean slate.

Hope I get it up and going. Out of ideas, here. (lol)

Worked fine before. AS you said, there were some eccentricities, but it worked, overall.

At the end of the day, this could just be a leak-glitch, which happens.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-29-13 09:31 AM
    Anyone know where the new camera features are... ie pano mode? If this is a RC it should be there no?
    08-29-13 09:34 AM
    Hi!

If so, would those be side-loadable as BAR files? Or, are autoloaders used to install the radio files as well?

If you already have a link available for the .1443 radio files, could I have the URL, please?

Thanks again!
    Radio files can be installed as an autoload or using a debrick file with Sachesi. Autoloader is easier
    Xavior likes this.
    08-29-13 09:36 AM
    Awesome. I'm on version ..1443. Now you can have phone calls in Bedside mode. Sorry if my note is duplicated.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-29-13 09:38 AM
    Hi!

Thanks again!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/
    Mecca EL and PowderJockey like this.
    08-29-13 09:43 AM
    I had to delete a few more posts, looks like I missed some. Please do me a favor and don't quote the you know what.

08-29-13 09:43 AM
    My lock button is not working. I tried a battery pull but that didn't fix it.

Does anyone else have this problem.

When the phone is off and I press the button the phone starts so I know the button physically isn't broken.
    08-29-13 09:49 AM
    Most problems are due to restore , still don't understand why people want to restore so badly, I always start clean, and have my phone running like before within 10 min

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't apply to me personally, but my wife gets to keep the progress of her games using the restore method. I would imagine this is a huge factor for a lot of others as well.
    08-29-13 10:02 AM
    YES, perfectly !!

Posted via my STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1443 ~ AT&T
    Thank u
    08-29-13 10:11 AM
    My restore is 3.7 GB. Restore took 70 minutes. I hope link 1.2 brings faster restore.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:12 AM
    My lock button is not working. I tried a battery pull but that didn't fix it.

Does anyone else have this problem.

When the phone is off and I press the button the phone starts so I know the button physically isn't broken.
    This happened to me turned out it was a setting, try this:
    On the home screen swipe from top and select settings -> Display change "Allow Power/Lock Key to Unlock Device" from ON to OFF. If it was already OFF then I have no idea lol
    Mecca EL and ghundiraj like this.
    08-29-13 10:16 AM
    This happened to me turned out it was a setting, try this:
    On the home screen swipe from top and select settings -> Display change "Allow Power/Lock Key to Unlock Device" from ON to OFF. If it was already OFF then I have no idea lol
    I had it on. I tried toggling it and restarting a few times and nothing.

I just loaded 323 again and it works. Phew, thought my lock button was broke.

Info: I'm on a T-Mobile-US Q10.

More info: tried loading it again from the bitcasa download link. Same exact issue. Loaded 323 again and the issue is gone.
    Last edited by stardomains; 08-29-13 at 01:32 PM.
    08-29-13 10:28 AM
    BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_20130842.png

I cannot save the Manual Ip configuration. And secondly, my VPN connection could not hold, it keeps disconnecting

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 10:40 AM
    Found a Calendar bug.

If you select a date entry other than today and you close the app, when you re-open the app it will show you the other date entry in today's date.
    08-29-13 10:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130842.png 
Views:	1935 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	196842

I cannot save the Manual Ip configuration. And secondly, my VPN connection could not hold, it keeps disconnecting

Posted via CB10
    Same issue with me
    08-29-13 10:51 AM
    The my Car bluetooth seems to be better, mine does not time out and ask for password like before. Active sync is better. So far its a good upgrade.

Thanks BerryLeaks team.
    08-29-13 10:53 AM
    Same issue with me
    Think I will sideload the setting bar from 1371 tomorrow. G9

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 11:10 AM
    is there any way to install os 10.2.1443 on stl-01? what I mean by a hybrid method. if there is how do I install it? sorry im newbie
    08-29-13 11:18 AM
    is there any way to install os 10.2.1444 on stl-01? what I mean by a hybrid method. if there is how do I install it? sorry im newbie
    No... and it's OS .1443 (.1444 is the radio)
    jjerichojason likes this.
    08-29-13 11:20 AM
1,575 ... 2829303132 ...