I have an ethical obligation to hide certain things on behalf of my clients.

Regardless of that, though, I was intrigued by the suggestion that the Security Wipe would accelerate hardware fatigue/failure..purely from the perspective of someone who very frequently loads new OSes.
    This what I thinking when I read that post. The evil wipe could be even more evil then we thought. Darn thing could be melting or device from the inside out.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS 1323 | Squircle of Trust Co-Founder
    08-29-13 05:33 AM
    How are activesync accounts working on this leak?

AT&T STL100-3 10.2.0.1323
    08-29-13 05:36 AM
    Spotify 100% does not need debug token with the unlocked Runtime. But you do need to create the folder structure manually, very easy to do there is a big topic about it! In fact this method works for everyone getting a 'white screen', maybe even on locked Runtimes.
    PayPal has never worked for me. But I forgot what error it gave.
    ...- Spotify NO DT
    - PayPal NO DT...

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    08-29-13 05:42 AM
    Can't save wifi config: I changed wifi config (not using auto IP) but can't save and connect.
    Any one has the same issue?
    08-29-13 05:42 AM
    Hi Wu-Wei,

I dont intend to offend you and other, i am very appreciated with your time to make this build.

What i mean with wasting time, every leaks came up. We have to read hundred and thousand posting with repeated question from CB member.

Installing the OS only need 5-10 minutes but everybody will try and wasting their time and effort for it to see the third app works or not.

Since this forum for discussion, i believe some has to become a thread moderator so all the questions about this release and the new tester can read the problem and solving without reading all posting. You have done in the first post but not updated with other question and answer in pages. Resuming the Q & A will help tester to decide to use the leaks or not.

Once again, i am not offend you. It is very helpfull for what you have done and other. But the most important thing is Why BB developer working so slow on developing OS. BB OS 10 already far behind from An*roid and i*S. They have to catch up and hire your team to speed up the development.

Cheers
    I hate to derail this thread, but as OP starter I would like to say a few words.

First of all, we do actually update the OP with certain new finds/issues and the solution if there is one. That being said, it's simply not possible to update it with every question that's asked in here and even if we do, it will only have a limited impact on how these threads develop. This is for a couple of reasons.

- Not everyone reads the first post to begin with. Not everyone who runs into an issue checks it to see if it's in there. We still get a number of repeated questions on each leak that are actually answered in the OP.
    - There are a lot of people who basically create hybrids themselves from a new leak and some older bars. This creates different conditions, different issues and different results or answers. A lot of these questions end up in this thread because it's the 'main' OS they are using, but their issues and the answers to them are not relevant to everyone who loads this leak.
    - Going on in the same vein, conditions can also be different based on what model of a device one uses, what carrier one uses or what apps are installed. Again, creating a situation where issue X might arrise, but only in an environment of device Y + app or carrier Z, just to give an example.
    - A new OS still takes some time to settle in. There are a number of questions that come up during that period, but that are actually resolved by itself once the device has settled in. Prime example being battery life, but there have been other situations where this applies. Therefore these are not considered 'issues' on a leak.
    - One practical reason; there is actually a limit to how long a post can be. So far we haven't exceeded it, but if we had to add each question + answer to the OP we soon would.
    - This reason does not apply to everyone of course, but a super long Q&A in the OP can actually discourage people from reading it. They see a long long post and decide it's much easier to post their question, rather than to search or read the entire thing. We try to keep it as short and to the point as possible, while still including the issues that will have the highest impact and the most frequently asked questions.
    - Lastly, again practical... there are so many apps people use, either from BB World or sideloaded, and then they even use different apk/bar files as well for their sideloaded apps. It is impractical if not impossible to list all questions related to those in the OP.

We do the best we can with the means we have. Most of us have jobs, a family life or both outside of CrackBerry and the BerryLeaks group. Most of us use our own personal devices and accounts to load and test these leaks, to test for issues with apps or features. We all do volunteer our time to be able to provide you with these leaks and help. We do this with love and passion, but there are limits to what we can do. We try and take as much responsibility for these leaks as we can by providing the leaks and support wherever we can, but in the end this is not our job; we are not on BlackBerry's payroll, we have some sources but for the most part work without inside information or support and all of this during our own free time.

There was a time when leaks for legacy devices were provided without any information apart from what OS it was. It was all up to us to figure it all out without any support or change logs etc. I think we have come a long way from that and I can assure you we continue to try and do better with every leak, but unlimited resources or time we have not.

I hope this clears things up a little bit for you.

Now, that's that. On to discussing the leak itself people
    akavbb, Norg, mrfreeze and 9 others like this.
    08-29-13 05:51 AM

It took half a day to sync my work account, but so far it's working well.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    08-29-13 06:03 AM
    Scroll contacts to the top and pull down again and you see your total number of contacts.

Still no create group option :-(

Posted via CB10
    Really, the Contacts "Group" function isn't back yet :-(

Posted via my STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1443 ~ AT&T
    08-29-13 06:04 AM
    does hotspot work on this build ?
    YES, perfectly !!

Posted via my STL100-3 ~ 10.2.0.1443 ~ AT&T
    08-29-13 06:13 AM
    Loaded.1371 on my Z10 just yesterday.works flawlessly. Gonna hold on to. 1371 until I can see some solid new features in this OS.

via The Best Phone Ever!

Anchal,

what changes are visible from 1047.

thanks in advance
    08-29-13 06:16 AM
    BUG: Word substitution still NOT working. You can add new words, but after reboot they are gone.

SQN-100-3 Q10 // 10.2.0.1443
    No restore. Start from scratch / wipe

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:16 AM
    Loaded this leak and I have to say with an hour the OS settled down.

Sideloaded the unlocked runtime and I hit Mega, Temple Run 2, Soundcloud and Shazam working.

Nice one BerryLeaks

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:28 AM
    Wen is there update for BBM10? :S

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 06:40 AM
    So far this is running amazing. I'm curious though why the install process was lightning fast, compared to official installs that take over an hour.
    08-29-13 06:40 AM
    Wen is there update for BBM10? :S

Posted via CB10
    I'm not entirely sure what you want here... if you sign up for the BlackBerry Beta Zone you'll be able to sign up for the BBM Channels Beta. That will get you the latest beta version of BBM
    08-29-13 06:43 AM
    Looks like I'll be loading this up on my laptop at work...while working from the desktop.

I'm addicted to leaks! I JUST got. 1371 to where I want it, but something won't let me NOT upgrade to this.

Posted with a flick of my thumb via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-29-13 06:47 AM
    Guess i'll back up my data now and install this during my lunch break. I was having issues on my Q10 running 10.2.1323 with my camera not loading the settings menu and sometimes my text messages turning themselves into mms messages hopefully that's fixed in this release.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:01 AM
    Loaded it up fresh last night with the new unlocked run-time and and side-loads, no restore. And let it settle (learn that lesson a few leaks back). I would say this one is total heavenly sweetness. And I apologize if this was covered already but the only thing not working for me is the parental control trick for the separate lock screen from wallpaper. It is definitely not a deal breaker but is that my only bug? Did BlackBerry put the Kabosh on that?
    Thanks in advance. And especially thanks for the leak.

Roger's SQN100-1 unlocked to AT&T

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:04 AM

Works for me!
    AT&T STL100-3 10.2.0.1443
    eyecrispy likes this.
    08-29-13 07:04 AM
    So far so good, no trouble with the reboots and osis running silky smooth!!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:06 AM
    Is this still presented in OS 10.2.0.1443 because i saw another picture without the quick windows,tiles whatever.

BerryLeaks Presents: 10.2.0.1443 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-blackberry-10.2-september-2013.jpg

Sharing part Y
    08-29-13 07:09 AM
    Nope not a cry for help at all, my first time downloading a "leak" and will never do it again. This forum is for posting opinions, so im posting mine. Leaks? Thanks but NO THANKS

And you call it being on "cloud 9"? HAH! It's not Halle Berry standing at your front door with bacon and eggs, its a "LEAK"! Hah, cloud 9... smh

Really????
    You entered "at your own risk". We all did! You stop DLing them. I think I can speak for plenty when I say we will just stay on cloud 9!

Edit: Or is this a cry for help???
    PSY 101

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 07:16 AM
    Nope not a cry for help at all, my first time downloading a "leak" and will never do it again. This forum is for posting opinions, so im posting mine. Leaks? Thanks but NO THANKS
    1st leak? Crawl -walk- run
    Reading is fundamental.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, mopar_fxr and Mecca EL like this.
    08-29-13 07:21 AM
    Lol read first page ....its you're own responsibility to flash or not.
    So you can not blame the leaks, blame yourself.... since you have you're own business I have a question, do you sign contracts without reading them first?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Mecca EL and ESCON like this.
    08-29-13 07:24 AM
    Hey �Guru�, I wouldn�t wanna be a client of yours. I am sure you are doing beta testing on production systems�.
    bungaboy and Mecca EL like this.
    08-29-13 07:25 AM
    - PayPal NO DT
    PayPal works just fine on 10.2. No matter which 10.2 version or which android runtime version you are using.
    But you have to use version 2.2 of the bar which you can download here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Zh8FSSzK!N806O0...5BNFbGvD07SDD4
    08-29-13 07:27 AM
1,575 ... 2627282930 ...