hi...dont how to download...no bar file cannot used. please advise.thk
    08-29-13 12:03 AM
    C'mon and you known as well as I that you'd complain if it took three days for that new leak...lol

Posted via CB10
    Me? Honestly, no. Coming from OS6 I know the meaning of being patient.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 12:03 AM
    Wo-wei hello, you read the whole thread? Gonna have a test later.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS 1323 | Squircle of Trust Co-Founder
    I always read the entire thread for every leak. And I respond as I see appropriate (I mean I don't always keep up with the pace).
    08-29-13 12:04 AM
    Interesting dichotomy of opinions when it comes to what contact a valid post should contain here. Had to opposing views back to back only a few posts back. Interesting indeed.

08-29-13 12:06 AM
    hi...dont how to download...no bar file cannot used. please advise.thk
    The following link is a detailed walkthrough of how to load the file onto the device (there is even a video):
    *Installing Leaks*
    08-29-13 12:06 AM
    Believe it or not, we are part of a community here. People cheer, people bash, people post random ish. It is a forum after all.
    It's a forum after all,
    It's a forum after all,
    ♪ ♫♬
    jakie55 and KemKev like this.
    08-29-13 12:07 AM
    Hey Wo hello we are all over here.

I don't have he see me.

Now I'm caught up to where you are.

Here's my process: I open each thread to the newest post since I was last there (one of the shortcut buttons on the desktop version of the site); read; reply if needed; when my post opens, I click the link that brings me directly back to the post I just quoted. So I'm in the thread, but not always where all the action is.

And I'm sure someone who thinks it's their business to monitor these threads for post utilitarianism will whinge about how I'm wasting their time. Trololololo
    08-29-13 12:07 AM
    You do realize that's what we do as part of BerryLeaks team
    We try to be on the leak threads monitering and answering any questions when we are free
    It's not just a glorious title
    Yes I do understand. Didn't mean any disrespect. If I bother you I'll not direct any comments in your direction.

Easy you two. We're all joking here...but the written word fails in expressing intonation.
    kfroese likes this.
    08-29-13 12:09 AM
    I always read the entire thread for every leak. And I respond as I see appropriate (I mean I don't always keep up with the pace).
    I noticed you were answering like you reading from the beginning. Very good habit. I start at the end myself and go backwards. But that's just me.

08-29-13 12:09 AM
    I think it will matters only if you are paranoid in prolonging the lifespan of your device storage. BB10 wipe will do a full zero write on all the blocks of memory on your 16GB storage, for 7 times I guess, hence the long wait. This is to ensure zero chance of recovering any data by say a hacker. As compared to iPhone or Android, by default data is locked with a security key, choosing wipe will be just be deleting that key, which is why it is very fast. It's also near impossible to recover the data without the key. Since device storage has limited read/write cycles, each wipe with BB10 will take away the total storage cycles on your device. BUT this is only matters if you are planning to keep the phone for 5 years or so (like nobody)

Posted via CB10
    Can you point me toward a KB on that process? I don't doubt it, I've just never seen an express adoption of DoD standards. Makes perfect sense, really.
    08-29-13 12:10 AM
    It's a forum after all,
    It's a forum after all,
    ♪ ♫♬
    08-29-13 12:11 AM
    OK, where'd everybody go?

08-29-13 12:12 AM
    Now I'm caught up to where you are.

Here's my process: I open each thread to the newest post since I was last there (one of the shortcut buttons on the desktop version of the site); read; reply if needed; when my post opens, I click the link that brings me directly back to the post I just quoted. So I'm in the thread, but not always where all the action is.

And I'm sure someone who thinks it's their business to monitor these threads for post utilitarianism will whinge about how I'm wasting their time. Trololololo
    I do the same... then i get caught up and see that my answer was just a repeat of someone elses... then I just jump to a new thread to try and redeem myself...
    though, with my limited experience on the z... I still appear to have been dropped on my head at times haha. you, on the other hand, have a wonderful, eloquent way of nicely telling someone, without them realizing it, to rethink what they are doing. :-)
    It is quite amusing at times... and I can say that because I have been on the receiving end and think back a couple days later with a "huh... darn it" lol
    Keep it up Wu-Wei!
    08-29-13 12:14 AM
    I've not had the opportunity to interact with Mastercard head much so I'm at a disadvantage and I'm not familiar with his style. I step back but I'm going fight. Not my style. I'm fine. Never gonna let a post upset the Apple cart. Life is to short.

08-29-13 12:17 AM
    See the thread is slow, I was keeping it warmed up.

08-29-13 12:18 AM
    I've not had the opportunity to interact with Mastercard head much so I'm at a disadvantage and I'm not familiar with his style. I step back but I'm going fight. Not my style. I'm fine. Never gonna let a post upset the Apple cart. Life is to short.

I want an apple... and some cheddar cheese please.

BerryLeaks
    mopar_fxr and jakie55 like this.
    08-29-13 12:19 AM
    Squircle of Trust Co-Founder
    Squircle of trust makes me smile

On my sweet Z10 with CB10 | Member of BerryLeaks | STL100-4 10.2.0.1xxx
    08-29-13 12:21 AM
    The Orchard is about two weeks away from harvest time. Will bring some then.

08-29-13 12:21 AM
    I want an apple... and some cheddar cheese please.

BerryLeaks
    does the apple have two holes drilled in it?? hmmmmm???
    pili4 and toobs623 like this.
    08-29-13 12:22 AM
    No one responded to person that said the stuff about the wipe and the iPhone and stuff.

Is any of that post true?

08-29-13 12:23 AM
    No one responded to person that said the stuff about the wipe and the iPhone and stuff.

Is any of that post true?

I thought wu-wei did.

08-29-13 12:25 AM
    Squircle of trust makes me smile

Thanks, that was one of my better in_loco isums

This one isn't unlocked. So if u want that. Then u will have to load other one. We all did

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx member/co-founder Berryleaks. From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    I have a question, I loaded the unlocked runtime but did not remove the files already with the OS, is that fine or to make the unlocked runtime work I have to remove the files. What version of viber and Skype would work with the unlocked runtime, many thanks again for your great work guys.
    I thought wu-wei did.

Oh I missed it. Going over invoices to. Lol

08-29-13 12:26 AM
    I do the same... then i get caught up and see that my answer was just a repeat of someone elses... then I just jump to a new thread to try and redeem myself...
    though, with my limited experience on the z... I still appear to have been dropped on my head at times haha. you, on the other hand, have a wonderful, eloquent way of nicely telling someone, without them realizing it, to rethink what they are doing. :-)
    It is quite amusing at times... and I can say that because I have been on the receiving end and think back a couple days later with a "huh... darn it" lol
    Keep it up Wu-Wei!
    Thank you for the kind words - I appreciate them.

As for your diligence in keeping up with things and your willingness to put forth the effort, I appreciate those even more.
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-29-13 12:26 AM
1,575 ... 2223242526 ...