I've installed last night and all went well except I had to reinstall BlackBerry Link to re-connect for the full restore. Added back passwords for email accounts and everything is running smoothly.
    Thanks for the Leak! STL100-3.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 11:08 AM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team for sharing this. I came from 1047, a bit sad that the nice loading animation was changed, but otherwise everything seems to work fine. I was able to restore settings from backup and didn't even have to delete my accounts, just filled in passwords. Can't report battery life yet, because I'm installing all day, but in standby it shows -0.2 W consumption and the phone is cool, so I expect it to be better, 1047 was draining pretty quickly.

I was able to get Instagram working via the duplicate installation cheat, picture upload works fine, but the app crashes after I record a video and try to post it.
    Battery life looks better for me too. Phone has been on all day with light use since 9am. It is now 5pm and I still have 59% battery left.
    Last edited by Pilchard; 08-24-13 at 05:40 PM.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    08-24-13 11:11 AM
    It did, thanks, I replied to the other poster about forgetting the simple things and Google search haha

Oh, and good call Wu-Wei

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000477.png

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-24-13 11:11 AM
    For those who want a working weather app from .1323 leak - here is a link:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ys.weather.bar

Edit: tried loading this older Weather app this morning and it did not fix it, still cannot add a new city. What can cause this? The same app was working on .1323 without problems.
    I did the same thing, I even went so far as loading the weather app from 1047 to see if that would work and it did not. There may be something in the where the app can't connect to the server search but I truly have no idea why it isn't working. Though if you turn on location services it should at least find where you are, at least it did for me.
    08-24-13 11:15 AM
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000051.png

Yahoo weather looks better without the bottom bar

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 11:24 AM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team for sharing this. I came from 1047, a bit sad that the nice loading animation was changed, but otherwise everything seems to work fine. I was able to restore settings from backup and didn't even have to delete my accounts, just filled in passwords. Can't report battery life yet, because I'm installing all day, but in standby it shows -0.2 W consumption and the phone is cool, so I expect it to be better, 1047 was draining pretty quickly.

I was able to get Instagram working via the duplicate installation cheat, picture upload works fine, but the app crashes after I record a video and try to post it.
    Same with debug token method too. I read here that you can use keek to record and upload vids i instagram but am not ready to do all that.
    08-24-13 11:34 AM
    These files will help to fix some of the flaws in .1371 leak.

Working native weather app from before (not as animated but at least you can add many cities): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...10.1.1.157.bar

Facebook .bars with everything working (install 2 file together): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...k_810_BARS.zip

If you used Print To Go app to securely handle digital documents you must have noticed that it's missing from this (and .1323) leak. Here is the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ntoutstogo.bar
    08-24-13 11:40 AM
    installed last night and the only issue im having is im unable to get facebook to work. when i open the app i get a please login to renew your session but when i try to add the account theres no option to add facebook.

does anyone have any suggestions?
    What blackscorpion means is that the issue has been discussed before.
    I have the same issue. And they say that it's being caused by deleting the account and the Facebook app.
    It seems that this action took us to the developer installation or something like that. It does not really matter to us what caused it but what matters is that this is a leak. No problem asking questions but it is a good a
    Practice ti make some search before in order to see if it has already been discussed.
    Less clutter on the thread, more fun getting the answers.
    Many things can be fixed by loading bars as mentioned one post above, or by just waiting patiently for the next leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 11:52 AM
    This is working better than MEGA! We should do this every time.. Just create it and seed until the next leak.

Hey OP - Can you post this on the original thread?
    I have suggested torrents to people on the leaks threads for the past 4 leaks now.
    If anyone on the next leak thread needs a torrent created and "amply" seeded, PM me and I will happily do it for you.

Just keep in mind that I am based out of India and half a day away from when the US and Canada log in
    08-24-13 12:34 PM
    Well, it still has a few bugs for me, but today is the first full day that I've had the chance to keep a proper eye on my battery without having it charging on and off. 7hrs in - 50% left. Totally different level to what I'm used to.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-24-13 12:50 PM
    been running it since mid-day yesterday...

OS has had sometime to settle. I did have weird battery drain earlier today. but I swapped out my battery for my spare and it seemed to have killed the demon. Car bluetooth time out seems better, you can actually use a nav app now.

contacts seem a lot smoother. foursquare seems a little laggy though.
    watched anchorman on it... i love lamp

kinda sad they got rid of the morphing polygon loading icon
    08-24-13 01:34 PM
    I haven't posted much the Z10 is my 3rd BB (8530, 9810 and Z10 and PlayBook)

It seems that whatever anyone posts, be it friendly or not is somehow attacked by people and I'm not really sure why that is. I guess that is a whole different social issue best left to sociologists.

What I want to say is that Blackberry was my first smart phone. Someone I love very much got me into it back in 2009 and I've never owned another smart phone, but I have had an iPod Touch 4g which is basically an iphone without the phone and I didn't like it. I've wanted Blackberry to really kick *** and I think this hardware is one of the best phone's I've ever seen, especially for someone who said they would never type on glass.

What is bothering me is that lately I am starting to wonder if this is worth it because I can't just get every Android app I want and have it run correctly. I have my wife's Z10 running 1047 with 810 runtime. I am running 1371. She can run more android apps than I can. So I installed 810 and I still couldn't run android. So I am wondering what is the best leak for running android?

I see so may people yelling about people who want apps. But to me that is where all the fun is. But that doesn't mean I want an iPhone. I love this phone. I just wish there was a way for android apps to just work. Of course I'd like it even more if there were native apps.

My wife likes Candcrush. We want to run temple runs, the google voice navs, and many other apps I can't even think of right now.

I am having a hard time understanding how to do the token thing. I guess its time for this old dog to learn something new. I really enjoy the leaks and playing with the phone. I think I would be bored with this phone if there were no way to run android apps.

The thing is that if I had to go to another company I have no idea what I would do. I am just really frustrated that there is no way for people who are smart enough to get these apps running on their phones to post the apps to be downloaded

I love blackberry. I wish that things just worked. This is a really crazy post, so I don't blame anyone flaming me for it. Is there any one else that just wants this phone to work without having to be a computer whiz? I am sure that there are people out there who don't even load leaks or load sideloads. The Z10 must be very boring for those folks.

I think some sort of store should be made where these tokens or whatever could be made for people and the android app developer would still be paid. Even though I guess that would give them even less incentive to make a BB10 app.

It was a 13 year old back in 2009 that told me that BB was the best phone out there. It used to be a young person's phone. Now it seems like if you don't like it as it is then you are told to get an iphone. When I criticize BB I do so out of love not out of saying I'd rather have an android.

Unless there is a slider 9810 type of BB10 phone to be released along with an easier way to use android I can see that my next phone will probably be some sort of android.

If I was a smarter person I would make some sort of Blackberry help site and let people order apps they want and make it for them for some small fee. Like an app store that android would be on board with. I mean its an extra sale for them. I would love to be able to just say hey I want Temple Run to run on 10.2 and load it and have it work.

I love apps. I love trying them out. I love blackberry. I love playing with my phone. I just need help knowing how to get things running smoothly.

Anyway. I hate drama so I don't post much but I have loved Crackberry and the information here and really appreciate the leakers and the people who are kind enough to help out other people.

In a way its not that unusual to have a love for a brand. I remember my dad was fond of Chevy Impalas. He had a 66 and a 73. He could have gotten fancier cars but he just loved them. And when Chevy started building crap and the Japanese built good cars he was able to admire the things about the other brands but still have a love for the old Impala and want Chevy to come back. I feel the same way about Blackberry.

Wishing you all a kind and gentle weekend.
    in_loco_nomen and Ricky_S like this.
    08-24-13 01:36 PM
    Please stop the bickering, install and enjoy the leak!
    08-24-13 01:38 PM
    Device: Z10
    D. Model: STL100-3
    D. OS: 10.2.0.1371

I am having a problem with BBM. It seems to be stuck at the restoring phase which eventually errors out. I have soft booted, hard booted and wiped my device.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000002.png
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000001.png

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jstarett; 08-24-13 at 03:54 PM.
    08-24-13 02:10 PM
    Mean people being mean to the nice helpful

people is just wrong.

Or said another way:

Claiming the moral high ground and the superiority of intellectual prowess by insulting people that have an outstanding documented record of pertinent information given in an accordant mannor consistent with the ethos of CB is unjustifiable.

IMHO

Have a nice day.

Carry On!

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-24-13 02:23 PM
    Mean people being mean to the nice helpful people is just wrong.

Or said another way:

Claiming the moral high ground and the superiority of intellectual prowess by insulting people that have an outstanding documented record of pertinent information given in an accordant mannor consistent with the ethos of CB is unjustifiable.

IMHO

Have a nice day.

Carry On!

08-24-13 02:24 PM
    Mods please delete second post.

User error.

Please and thank you.

08-24-13 02:26 PM
    Device: Z10
    D. Model: STL100-3
    D. OS: 10.2.0.1371

I am having a problem with BBM. It seems to ( stuck at the restoring phase which eventually errors out. I have soft booted, hard booted and wiped my device.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000002.png 
Views:	1458 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	195471
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000001.png 
Views:	1459 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	195472

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Install BBM Channels as per the OP

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.0.xxxx | BerryLeaks Co-founder
    madindian likes this.
    08-24-13 02:40 PM
    Well, finally got the chance to install this little gem. I'm sorry to report that it was a completely boring experience.

Backup/restore of all AppData and Settings using Sachesi -- perfect as usual. No issues with SMS restore either. Since the BetaZone app re-installed so easily with AppData, Channels was a one-click install. PW Keeper data (713 entries) quietly snuck into it's proper place. One Gmail and one EAS acount added and are working just dandy.

Nothin' to see here folks. Move along.
    wu-wei, rjk123, Dealz417 and 1 others like this.
    08-24-13 02:48 PM
    I loved this OS but had to roll back to 1047 because it was overheating. I am yet to feel that since rolling back.
    08-24-13 02:54 PM

I love blackberry. I wish that things just worked. This is a really crazy post, so I don't blame anyone flaming me for it. Is there any one else that just wants this phone to work without having to be a computer whiz? I am sure that there are people out there who don't even load leaks or load sideloads. The Z10 must be very boring for those folks.

I think some sort of store should be made where these tokens or whatever could be made for people and the android app developer would still be paid. Even though I guess that would give them even less incentive to make a BB10 app.

If I was a smarter person I would make some sort of Blackberry help site and let people order apps they want and make it for them for some small fee. Like an app store that android would be on board with. I mean its an extra sale for them. I would love to be able to just say hey I want Temple Run to run on 10.2 and load it and have it work.

I love apps. I love trying them out. I love blackberry. I love playing with my phone. I just need help knowing how to get things running smoothly.
    Yes I am one that would like to turn on and go. But with any new OS that is very unlikely. So to understand how a debug token works read here as it is a short read: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-debug-841238/

Then watch this video: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...erry10-817781/

Then if you still need someone to create a debug token for you go here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-token-838473/

This should get you started.
    08-24-13 03:02 PM
    I loved this OS but had to roll back to 1047 because it was overheating. I am yet to feel that since rolling back.
    You have to let it settle for at least 48 hours, in the beginning the overheating is normal, because everything is setting up, your BBM group and contact details are downloading and so on, it should be fine in a day or two though. Or try security wipe if the overheating continues after the first 48hrs, I'm 100% sure I've read about the same issue in the 1047 thread. Sometimes things get complicated (DM5 anyone? )
    08-24-13 03:51 PM
    Coming to 16 hours lite use and still have %63 battery left.... love it
    08-24-13 04:22 PM
    This is definitely a big improvement from 1047, I'm really loving this build

On verizon -4, no phone issues either

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:34 PM
    This is definitely a big improvement from 1047, I'm really loving this build

On verizon -4, no phone issues either

Posted via CB10
    Let us know if you're experiencing the squelches on phone calls too?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:52 PM
957 ... 2829303132 ...