I just Googled subway surfers apk and found one with the ability to play for a long time, if you know what I mean. Copied that apk into my folder with xsacha's tools. Converted the apk there. Also installed it that way too. I'm using a debug token that I installed through PlayBook manager but the rest were all installed with xsacha's tools.

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    Do you know what version you have working?

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    08-24-13 08:14 AM
    I have found another way to kill kittens!

Attachment 195389

Posted via CB10
    OMG. Funny but sick...go domo go

Posted from my Z30...
    08-24-13 08:29 AM
    Do you know what version you have working?

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1xxx LE, while drunk
    Subway surfers Beijing 1.13.0

08-24-13 08:31 AM
    Subway surfers Beijing 1.13.0

Thank you, I have not tried that version, yet. I have it as I downloaded a ton of different APK's last night to try. Git through four of them with no go. Appreciate the help.

Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-24-13 08:34 AM
    Late to the party but I loaded this up last night, no restore, no wipe, just ran it like it is. Facebook check-in working, side loaded Instagram with the 2 versions method, contacts sidebar fixed, BBM linked up before Channels was installed. Looks like a lot of the little things were fixed in this build. Great stuff, hopefully the battery life is good too. And for the record, don't miss the squircle, I'm happy with the spinny one.
    toobs623, Pdinos3, Derlitz and 1 others like this.
    08-24-13 09:07 AM
    Shh in loco nomen might hear you lol

08-24-13 09:36 AM
    installed last night and the only issue im having is im unable to get facebook to work. when i open the app i get a please login to renew your session but when i try to add the account theres no option to add facebook.

does anyone have any suggestions?
    08-24-13 09:42 AM
    installed last night and the only issue im having is im unable to get facebook to work. when i open the app i get a please login to renew your session but when i try to add the account theres no option to add facebook.

does anyone have any suggestions?
    I would say, 'no comment' but that in and of itself is a comment. So I'm not sure what i should say. Oh, well I guess I just said a lot of nothing, and used a good amount of precious energy that could have been used other ways....

08-24-13 09:47 AM
    Thanks Berryleaks team. Best OS so far for me.
    08-24-13 09:49 AM
    Thanks team, installed and only prob i had was with bbink, after 3 uninstall and reinstall finally got bblink to work, backup option was grey out,
    so far after restore all looks good.
    can anyone recommend a different back and restore other then bblink?

thanks again team you are all awsome
    08-24-13 09:55 AM
    Thanks team, installed and only prob i had was with bbink, after 3 uninstall and reinstall finally got bblink to work, backup option was grey out,
    so far after restore all looks good.
    can anyone recommend a different back and restore other then bblink?

thanks again team you are all awsome
    You know there is a new version of link on blackberry.com 1.1.41 I think.

08-24-13 10:06 AM
    OS has settled down. Battery life has improved.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-24-13 10:16 AM
    Re download through the beta zone.

Posted via CB10
    Where do you see a download for BBM available on beta zone? I'm also stuck at "Restoring Contacts" and would like to know the fix for it thanks
    08-24-13 10:19 AM
    Where do you see a download for BBM available on beta zone? I'm also stuck at "Restoring Contacts" and would like to know the fix for it thanks
    That's for the channels.
    Several people had issues with BBM as a whole and Installing the beta channels was fixing issues for 10.2

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:29 AM

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...downloads/1113

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:32 AM
    Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3
    Running on Rogers Wireless
    Just wanted to say thank BerryLeaks for another great leak.
    Been running this for about 24hrs now.
    Upgraded from 1323. Security wipe before install.
    Did not restore files, manually added several email accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Evernote.
    Everything working really well.
    Same issues as most of the other on this thread.
    Weather app not adding other cities.
    Wallpaper changer not working.
    I have side loaded several bar files and most are working well. Evernote sideload working very well.
    scuderiadodi likes this.
    08-24-13 10:36 AM
    I'm hope you understand the Team here doesn't write the software nor do they choose implementation of its functionality.

It's the developers at BlackBerry that do this.

All the Team can do for us is provide leaks when available and work around for things actually in the leaks that may not work for every phone - but these things have to be written into the code for them to do that.

I think there is still too much misunderstanding as to what this team is about and what their role is w/ BlackBerry software. They are not the writers, they are distributors.

But I am sure that when BlackBerry releases software that brings back some of what's been missing the team will be ther FIRST to let all of us know.

Hope this makes sense.

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Well said. Thank you.
    moody likes this.
    08-24-13 10:37 AM
    Personally I'm getting a lot of lag with this build. First one I've had that's been this bad. Other then that the contacts app has been real buggy ( more then usual ) might try a fresh load and wipe to see if it helps.
    Thanks for the leak.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:42 AM
    Yes. The text will come up and you press the "arrow". It will give you the keyboard. It's awesome.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 10:45 AM
    mayhem go to my thread about Link & windows 7 users (i dont rem exact name) but my last post will tell you what i did to fix this same issue

I'd post it here but my internet is down and too long to type on cell phone (and just found out that my mobile hotspot is infact not working correctly)

anyway if you cant find it pm me and I'll help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 via CB app
    08-24-13 10:49 AM
    Search Results for Yahoo! Weather

I hope it works.

I say a link for the .bar (the apk to convert to .bar with debug) or it didnt happen

I know we need to do our own bar with debug. i should be a bit clearer in my posts lol.
    But where may I find this to convert?
    08-24-13 10:54 AM
    Some users are simple folks so they don't understand about DEBUG TOKEN (confused) ....

Posted via CB10
    You don't have to own a master's degree to understand how the debug token works. Just don't be lazy and do your searching on the forums, everybody else here did just the same.
    Pdinos3 and Derlitz like this.
    08-24-13 10:54 AM
    Thanks to the BerryLeaks team for sharing this. I came from 1047, a bit sad that the nice loading animation was changed, but otherwise everything seems to work fine. I was able to restore settings from backup and didn't even have to delete my accounts, just filled in passwords. Can't report battery life yet, because I'm installing all day, but in standby it shows -0.2 W consumption and the phone is cool, so I expect it to be better, 1047 was draining pretty quickly.

I was able to get Instagram working via the duplicate installation cheat, picture upload works fine, but the app crashes after I record a video and try to post it.
    08-24-13 11:02 AM
    wu-wei
    Comments-responses like yours and some others make reading this forum bearable. I love to read positive thoughts, understanding and solutions to the problems in a world that has a problem for every solution. Thank you for your maturity in response to different problems.

One day I will learn to keep it positive.

Absolutely agree on #1.

I was quite misunderstood in another thread, where I (and others) offered alternatives to a problem with a native app. The OP wanted the native app to work without a workaround. I understand that request, and I agree that BlackBerry should have these issues ironed out ASAP. That is the nature of software development and improvements in the OS and native apps.

There is certainly nothing wrong (in fact, there's everything right) with reporting problems. The question becomes whether one wants to wait for a fix, or find a viable alternative in the meantime. Everyone will answer that question in their own way, and how the question is answered will necessarily influence a user's satisfaction with an app or platform.

I have remained tolerant of bugs for literally years, and instead I have looked for workarounds because that's the kind of user I am. I fully expect BlackBerry to fix those bugs that affect their software, and I have not been let down in that regard. I have no allegiance to any app or solution. If something breaks and I want to fix it, I will do so however I can. I've bounced between various weather apps, map apps, password apps, etc.

I completely understand that my approach is not the only approach. And the only way a bug can be fixed is if someone somewhere notices it and reports it back to the developer.
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-24-13 11:05 AM
    Thank you for the OS, I'm currently on TMobile using an auto-load radio 810 for WiFi calling from a past link of yours...is there a newer radio for my Z10 STL100-3 and if so please send me a link to it
    08-24-13 11:06 AM
957 ... 2728293031 ...