Can anyone check if anyone can access facebook location nearby in this os version? I got this unable to access location permission even though i enable the permission in app manager.

Posted via CB10
    This leak fixed that issue for me. I did a clean install, no restore.

Posted via CB10; Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371
    08-23-13 03:09 AM
    So far... things are settling in, sms + phonebook.
    Emails are working just needed to update password. Weather is working except adding a city. Will try to let this settle for 24 hrs, reboot then check.

Will update.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 03:10 AM
    I am installing using Sachesi. I used the Extact app buttons and created a folder of bar files.
    1. Do I need to install all the language files? i.e., sys.data.imf.ru_RU.bar?
    2. I am unable to get the file sys.dxtg.launcher to load. It keeps getting to 50% then telling me that there is a manifest mismatch. What do I do? I tried reextracting that bar, but no luck.
    08-23-13 03:14 AM
    Loving the os so far. Battery life is less than I was getting off 1047 but hoping after a little settling, we will be back to solid battery life. Interactive notifications are amazing and appreciating wifi settings remaining after restart.

No issues with any of my accounts, just had to delete facebook from phone, accounts and Bbw then reboot and reinstall. Worked perfectly.

Did full restore from 1047, settings and media first. Then app data. All seems to be working well and no hiccups thus far.

Seems to be a solid and stable leak. Thanks To the OP and team.

Posted by tapping on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10
    08-23-13 03:37 AM
    anyone having issue with Wallpaper Changer HD?
    it doesn't work on mine
    I open it, stays in the welcome screen for a while, then closed...
    tried re-install it from bbw and nothing changed
    help

Posted via CB10
    Same here...gets ready to start and just closes!! weird....

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 03:44 AM
    My phone on charge....the battery seemed to be quite warm overnight too...I think there are still some issues with the battery on this is, I'm thinking to autoload the 1047 radio...

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 03:46 AM
    Cheers for the leak guys.

Actually did a completely fresh install this time, with no wipe, and no restore.

Everything is working perfectly, except for not being able to manually add locations in the weather app. My current location works fine, I just can't add anywhere else. Tried the sys.weather.bar files from .1323, .1047 and .810 and all have exactly the same issue.
    08-23-13 03:49 AM
    i did.. uninstalle your blackberry link ....totaly crap.... i had the same issue

please use sachesi file to restor the backup .. work fine for me

Restore from 1323 failed. Link said something about my BlackBerry ID not matching, never had that before.

WhatsApp is finally showing all contacts correctly. Android apps also working well. Battery seems normal (one to two weeks ).

Posted with my ultra cool Z10
    08-23-13 03:51 AM
    anyone having issue with Wallpaper Changer HD?
    it doesn't work on mine
    I open it, stays in the welcome screen for a while, then closed...
    tried re-install it from bbw and nothing changed
    help

Posted via CB10
    Same here...gets ready to start and just closes!! weird....

Posted via CB10
    anyone have solution for this prob??
    08-23-13 03:56 AM
    The Android runtime keeps crashing. Has nothing to do with that.

I thinks it is because you restored it all (Settings, Media, & Application Data).
    try to restore settings and media only.
    08-23-13 03:57 AM
    After installing new leak, I BBM doesn't work (Temprary server error). As far as I know, installing Channels should help, but I'm from Poland and I can not register in Beta Zone. Any idea how can I get Channels?
    08-23-13 04:13 AM
    After installing new leak, I BBM doesn't work (Temprary server error). As far as I know, installing Channels should help, but I'm from Poland and I can not register in Beta Zone. Any idea how can I get Channels?
    You could use a proxy to fake your country as described here:
    Vigolec likes this.
    08-23-13 04:18 AM
    I was going to put .1323 on my Q10, but I like to test on my Z10 first. Now this looks good, but hopefully there will be a Q10 version soon.
    08-23-13 04:22 AM
    Did you really have to reply with THAT quote?

I was talking about having the whole original post in reply. Lots if scrolling on the zed. Fyi

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    Yeah, this way people have no excuse about not reading the instructions and key points before asking questions on something op posted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    08-23-13 04:24 AM
    For those who want a working weather app from .1323 leak - here is a link:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ys.weather.bar
    Im not getting a bar file, or i must be wrong?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 04:43 AM
    Im not getting a bar file, or i must be wrong?
    It's definitely a bar file... I tried it earlier, but it didn't fix my issue.
    08-23-13 04:46 AM
    [QUOTE=rjk123;9055053]Loving the os so far. Battery life is less than I was getting off 1047 but hoping after a little settling, we will be back to solid battery life. Interactive notifications are amazing and appreciating wifi settings remaining after restart.

No issues with any of my accounts, just had to delete facebook from phone, accounts and Bbw then reboot and reinstall. Worked perfectly.

Did full restore from 1047, settings and media first. Then app data. All seems to be working well and no hiccups thus far.

Seems to be a solid and stable leak. Thanks To the OP and team.

Posted by tapping on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10[/QUOT

Turn brightness off for better battery life and heating issues while playing games works on all leaks for me
    08-23-13 04:49 AM
    You could use a proxy to fake your country as described here:
    Wow! Thank you. It works... I mean I installed Channels, but unfortunately still temporary server error on BBM
    08-23-13 04:51 AM
    on board!
    cos my batt life turned to **** on the .1323 the last 1-2 days.
    08-23-13 04:55 AM
    Wow! Thank you. It works... I mean I installed Channels, but unfortunately still temporary server error on BBM
    Reboot your device by pressing and holding the volume keys together (like taking a screenshot). After a few seconds the Z10 will reboot. After the reboot try again starting BBM.
    08-23-13 04:56 AM
    I installed the OS and went to set up BBM.

While attempting to sign in I got the same error as Vigolec. 'Temporary Server Error'.

I installed channels from the beta zone and tried again. No luck!!

Rebooted using the volume keys a few times. Still no luck.

Any ideas guys?

EDIT: I kept rebooting and trying and eventually I got signed in. Another error popped up about my BB ID credentials. If anyone is having this problem perhaps signing out and back in with your BB ID might help.
    08-23-13 05:11 AM
    Reboot your device by pressing and holding the volume keys together (like taking a screenshot). After a few seconds the Z10 will reboot. After the reboot try again starting BBM.
    Reloaded OS once more without wipe after. BBM works without BBM Channels. Ayway - thanks for help. Now I can use proxy and beta zone
    08-23-13 05:12 AM
    I don't know if I feel like upgrading from 1323...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 05:14 AM
    This leak is perfect but I have one problem. In The sms menu i don't get the Name of the contact but only the number, Even if the number is Stored. In other apps contacts are synchronized And all is Good. Is There a solution?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 05:43 AM
    Managed to sideload the v.3 & v.4 Instagram bars as before, and all working well.

Anyone had issues with sideloading Google Maps? Keep getting an error. Think the version I was using on the previous leak was 7.02 or similar.
    08-23-13 06:00 AM
957 ... 1718192021 ...