I've been reading things about backup via BlackBerry Link. Does that contain the os? Or just the media files? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    With BlackBerry Link you can backup your settings, media and/or application/games data, it does not contain the OS itself.
    CpE CKS likes this.
    08-25-13 09:23 PM
    Once you're in Device Monitor, tap a process to see its stats

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    Ahhhhh thank you!! I was long pressing! :duh:

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    in_loco_nomen likes this.
    08-25-13 09:27 PM
    Ahhhhh thank you!! I was long pressing! :duh:

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    Hey, we went over this just the other day. Lol Your building an autoloader and can't remember something from two days ago.

That is why we love you!!! LOL

Your way to funny.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    08-25-13 10:47 PM
    Weather app won't let me add locations just hangs and wifi stopped working after reboot

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 07:35 AM
    Most disappointing,the Mega link gets stuck with only few Kb's left to download.....! happened twice!
    08-26-13 09:46 AM
    Most disappointing,the Mega link gets stuck with only few Kb's left to download.....! happened twice!
    What browser do you use? Usually works better with Chrome.
    08-26-13 09:56 AM
    Open up a free mega account and click the link and import the file to your new free account. Then you should have better luck downloading. If not tell us what browser you using.

08-26-13 10:00 AM
    Open up a free mega account and click the link and import the file to your new free account. Then you should have better luck downloading. If not tell us what browser you using.

This is definitely the better way. I haven't had a Mega problem since I did this. Side benefit -- you have the file(s) stashed on Mega if you ever need them again.
    08-26-13 10:19 AM
    Weather app won't let me add locations just hangs and wifi stopped working after reboot

Posted via CB10
    Known issue with the weather app. No issue with WiFi here

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    08-26-13 10:33 AM

Great advice, that's what works for me everytime.

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1371 in the UK.
    08-26-13 11:10 AM
    Just clear all from the browsers cache.
    Delete everything and you will be just fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 11:17 AM
    Just clear all from the browsers cache.
    Delete everything and you will be just fine.

Posted via CB10
    ^ ^ ^ Dedo this^^^

mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-26-13 11:24 AM
    I have been running this leak for a couple days now and have noticed some pretty intense battery draining. I do not have battery guru to give you an exact figure but i can tell you its noon now and i am about 40% left.

Has anyone noticed this? Is there a possible fix? This OS is very smooth but i may roll back to 1047 as its been more stable and less of a leak. Any thoughts?
    08-26-13 01:03 PM
    Apologies if this had already been mentioned, but I am noticing my GPS indicator (up near the battery) on a lot. Even when no apps are open. Anyone else?

Check out the AZ MTB Channel C0006F5EB .
    08-26-13 01:35 PM
    Attention whinners and crybabies! If you follow the instructions, read all of the thread, not just some of it, the new os will load like it is suppose to. Leak loaded onto my Verizon Z 10 just like it was suppose to, back up reloaded just like it was suppose to. Thanks team! Ingnore all the num nuts who can not follow simple instructions

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 01:46 PM
    Apologies if this had already been mentioned, but I am noticing my GPS indicator (up near the battery) on a lot. Even when no apps are open. Anyone else?

Do you have Skype working?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 01:49 PM
    I ran a search on this thread and noticed one other person comment on the fact that SMS has new notification sounds. Has anyone extracted the sound files from any previous build. I miss them!

Update:

Found a Zip under this post that contains the old files: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post7919531
    Last edited by abran770; 08-26-13 at 02:14 PM.
    08-26-13 01:52 PM
    I am having an odd issue with 1371. Updated from 1323 with no problems. One e-mail account was not getting any e-mails (it was a work account Microsoft Active Sync Exchange) but contacts and calendar were updating. Deleted account and added it back and was working fine then e-mails went blank again. Just did another delete and re-add and e-mails are back again. I am on Verizon STL-100-4 and have run all the 10.2 leaks, but this has been a first. No problems with my personal AOL account on this version. Anyone else with this type of issue?
    08-26-13 02:00 PM
    I have been running this leak for a couple days now and have noticed some pretty intense battery draining. I do not have battery guru to give you an exact figure but i can tell you its noon now and i am about 40% left.

Has anyone noticed this? Is there a possible fix? This OS is very smooth but i may roll back to 1047 as its been more stable and less of a leak. Any thoughts?
    I had some pretty significant battery drain too. Back got very hot. I don't have battery guru either, but when i looked at the app manager, my system was running about 50%. I'm going back to 1047, with the 1371 apps on top.
    08-26-13 02:06 PM

Think this is related to the weather app not adding a location. But, yes, I've had this occasionally as well.
    08-26-13 02:07 PM
    Attention whinners and crybabies! If you follow the instructions, read all of the thread, not just some of it, the new os will load like it is suppose to. Leak loaded onto my Verizon Z 10 just like it was suppose to, back up reloaded just like it was suppose to. Thanks team! Ingnore all the num nuts who can not follow simple instructions

Posted via CB10
    OK Mr. 85 posts who doesn't know numb from num. Reporting bugs isn't whining or crying. While user error happens, often, and it is frustrating that sooooo many don't read or utilize the search function, most of what is being reported has nothing to do with user error or failure to follow directions. Those of us who have been around for more than a few weeks, or are not totally ignorant, know that there are slight variations even in the same model of hardware, let alone antennae programming and software variations and cross reliances. Hence you see some users experience issues that others don't.

Glad everything is working for you. I sure the good folks who regularly visit the forums will be more than inclined to assist you when in the future you experience an issue. Though I have a sense you may live in some type of bliss.
    moody and toobs623 like this.
    08-26-13 02:15 PM
    I'm getting an issue and that's after the OS loads it's all fine, but right after you open an app or a folder, the number of the pages in the home screen at the bottom completely disappear, and you can only see the camera, phone and search buttons. on the active frames page, but none work, nothing happens when you click on them, and when u go to any page they disappear too, any ideas?

Posted with mah Z10!
    08-26-13 02:28 PM
    Do you have Skype working?

Posted via CB10
    The one from BlackBerry World, yes.

EDIT: I just logged out and it did go away. Weird...didn't do that before. I am running the new Android Runtime leak. Is that a factor?

EDIT2: Definitely Skype. As long as I'm logged in.

Last edited by gkl; 08-26-13 at 02:46 PM.
    08-26-13 02:35 PM
    Much better battery life. Some other tweaks here and there that make it run better.
    08-26-13 02:53 PM
    I had some pretty significant battery drain too. Back got very hot. I don't have battery guru either, but when i looked at the app manager, my system was running about 50%. I'm going back to 1047, with the 1371 apps on top.
    Today my phone just got very hot out of nowhere and thus lead to this crazy battery drain. What sort of brightness do you work with? I tend to have it at 50% actually.
    08-26-13 04:08 PM
957 ... 3233343536 ...