Sure did, I deleted it before even attempting to add the account, as suggested by the BerryLeaks team. I'll give it another shot today and see if the 5th attempt works like it did for another member here haha
    :-/ hope it works

BerryLeaks
    08-23-13 10:29 AM
    Hmm... not for me. Get an error every time.
    Do you use the debug token method to generate the bar file?

I know there are a bunch of different versions of the same apk file out there. Once I found one that worked for me, I've stuck with it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-23-13 10:31 AM
    Aside from my LTE no longer showing up in places where it always used to, my contacts also seem a bit screwy. They all came back, but for whatever reason the names don't show in the text message list...it just shows the numbers. I installed the leak yesterday and although I've seen this happen initially after an OS install, it's usually fixed itself within the first 10 minutes or so.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:34 AM
    VPN Generic IPSEC/IKEv2 is fixed in this release.

APG still blows up trying to import a secret key.
    08-23-13 10:34 AM
    Look at my post. Same thing was happening to me. Try going into the HUB and select Compose Message. Choose Text Message and in the to field start typing the name of a contact you haven't sent a message to if you did a restore. Send a message and afterwards hopefully it will show all of them correctly. At least that is what worked for me on this issue.
    08-23-13 10:38 AM
    Alternatively you can just upgrade all the apps. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...estore-842100/
    I will wait for 14xx or 15xx.

I don't have issues with this version

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:54 AM
    Viber finally shows contacts with this runtime...
    never had a problem with the 1047 leak running 810 android runtime
    08-23-13 10:55 AM
    for people who sideloaded all 170 bar files from 1371 from an existing 1323/1156 install, how is your phone doing?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-23-13 11:05 AM
    Aside from my LTE no longer showing up in places where it always used to, my contacts also seem a bit screwy.
    For that kind of statement, it would be nice to know what cell company you are with for more troubleshooting.

I'm with Rogers and LTE has either been the same if not more available in some areas that have been spotty before.

Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
    08-23-13 11:07 AM
    Great upgrade. Thanks Toober and the team. Just installed last night. Seems to be working just fine. Smooth and responsive. The PGA app starts then crashes, but then starts fine on a second try. Remember app had the folders brought back after the upgrade, now that could be because I upgraded BB Link to 1.1.1.41. No problem with accounts and or syncing contacts.

Sideloaded apps, MLB At Bat and LoseIt both installed and work just fine.

Once again, thanks to the team.
    wu-wei and Mecca EL like this.
    08-23-13 11:13 AM
    Eprklims, let us know what happens to the Password Keeper entries after the new version of it 10.2.0.17 installs from BlackBerry World. Will the entries still be intact? I wrote about it prior in this thread. Send me a personal message when you find out please.
    Hey Vito B
    Sorry I missed this just catching up on the thread. After a restore of settings my password keeper entries are fine. I had twenty plus. The only pain was I had set up my accounts and the restore of settings killed them so I had to delete and Re add them again.
    Unrelated but so far battery life hasn't been great today. Already at half and barely used.
    Also anyone know how to backup only game saves and app info? It's a real pain to lose all saved progress and reset everything each time.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-23-13 11:21 AM
    Does anyone else have the issue that the Kindle app now is a max brightness when ever it is open and uttly ignores what the global brightness level is set to?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 11:23 AM
    Modern combat 4 now works

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1371
    Mecca EL and astrodan13 like this.
    08-23-13 11:43 AM
    People downgrading because of a weather app? Really? Theres a version in berryworld as well. Some say accuweather isn't that accurate the weather network is better (also free) Some say there are major problems in this OS after commenting on the weather bug. Don't generalize. I have no problems with this runtime using debug method. Instagram 4.1.2 Candy crush subway surfers google maps 7.02 vine run perfect. You cant add a city in the weather app but there are other options. Heck i prefer the effin last weather app anyway because i just care about the weather around ME. This OS is a great upgrade. Don't be fooled by others. Try it for yourself. Everyone's experience is different. Install fresh and you should be ok. I have NO issues. STL100-3 on rogers
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-23-13 11:44 AM
    Weather app problems, it doesn't seem to be able to locate my Z10 . The rest seems to work just fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 11:45 AM
    People downgrading because of a weather app? Really? Theres a version in berryworld as well. Some say accuweather isn't that accurate the weather network is better (also free) Some say there are major problems in this OS after commenting on the weather bug. Don't generalize. I have no problems with this runtime using debug method. Instagram 4.1.2 Candy crush subway surfers google maps 7.02 vine run perfect. You cant add a city in the weather app but there are other options. Heck i prefer the effin last weather app anyway because i just care about the weather around ME. This OS is a great upgrade. Don't be fooled by others. Try it for yourself. Everyone's experience is different. Install fresh and you should be ok. I have NO issues. STL100-3 on rogers
    1. Reporting a problem is not complaining.
    2. Replacing the weather Bar file does not fix the issue. It is a location services issue I believe.
    3. Everyone's needs are different, even among BB users. Some folks might feel the need or have an actual one, to set multiple locations.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-23-13 12:01 PM
    Another winner as far as I can tell. Auto-load and restore took a bit longer this time but no issues, smooth and responsive. The new ringtones were a pleasant surprise! How can you top this one...? Kudos to the 3rd power to the Elite Team!!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-23-13 12:02 PM
    Using .1323 with .1371 weather app. Weather app works just fine.
    Sorry for my confusion. Are you indicating that you had the issue where the weather app would not add a new location, and by sideloading the 1371 bar, you fixed this?

You would be the first in any thread I've read that this worked.
    08-23-13 12:02 PM
    2. Replacing the weather Bar file does not fix the issue. It is a location services issue I believe.
    3. Everyone's needs are different, even among BB users. Some folks might feel the need or have an actual one, to set multiple locations.
    I agree with what you are saying but I don't think that's a reason to downgrade. People are downgrading the whole OS because of the weather bug but there are other native apps that work as well is all I'm saying. This is Accuweather from bbworld I'm in Toronto and I can add other locations.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1371 for STL100-2/3/4-img_00000004.png

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    Mecca EL and croman like this.
    08-23-13 12:07 PM
    I personally converted and sideloaded the new Yahoo weather app last night, and it is really nice.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-23-13 12:19 PM
    I personally converted and sideloaded the new Yahoo weather app last night, and it is really nice.
    Thanks wu i'll try that one too!

Posted using CB10 Rockin STL100-3 Runnin latest 10.2.0.1371
    08-23-13 12:23 PM
    Screen shot, or it didn't happen
    08-23-13 12:25 PM
    Absolutely agree on #1.

I was quite misunderstood in another thread, where I (and others) offered alternatives to a problem with a native app. The OP wanted the native app to work without a workaround. I understand that request, and I agree that BlackBerry should have these issues ironed out ASAP. That is the nature of software development and improvements in the OS and native apps.

There is certainly nothing wrong (in fact, there's everything right) with reporting problems. The question becomes whether one wants to wait for a fix, or find a viable alternative in the meantime. Everyone will answer that question in their own way, and how the question is answered will necessarily influence a user's satisfaction with an app or platform.

I have remained tolerant of bugs for literally years, and instead I have looked for workarounds because that's the kind of user I am. I fully expect BlackBerry to fix those bugs that affect their software, and I have not been let down in that regard. I have no allegiance to any app or solution. If something breaks and I want to fix it, I will do so however I can. I've bounced between various weather apps, map apps, password apps, etc.

I completely understand that my approach is not the only approach. And the only way a bug can be fixed is if someone somewhere notices it and reports it back to the developer.
    08-23-13 12:27 PM
    Using .1323 with .1371 weather app. Weather app works just fine.
    I have not had a problem with the weather app either. Default is my current location, but I added my home city as well. Works as well as it did on 1323 for me.

On a different note, I did a trial run, successfully, with the 810 runtime, but came back to the stock runtime on this build. All my sideloads, the few I run, are working fine without debug token.
    08-23-13 12:28 PM
    Hey folks, read and searched this thread for this issue so if I missed it, my apologies.

Anyone getting double-sent texts on this leak? i.e. you send one text on your end and the receiver gets it twice?
    08-23-13 12:29 PM
957 ... 2021222324 ...