Hey guys,

Thanks for the OS - just upgraded to .1371 from .1047.

However, where EAS previously was working perfectly, I can't get my account to set up anymore, despite using the advanced setup and ensuring all settings are correct: here's my info:

Device: Z10

Device Model: STL100-3

Issue/Question: Inability to sync an Exchange Active Sync account where previously was able to.

What action caused the issue? Upgrading from 10.2.x.1047 to 10.2.x.1371

What did you try to resolve the issue? Used advanced setup as recommended, ensured settings were identical to what they were on the previous OS, did a hard reset (volume up/down), attempted to configure with and without SSL on ports 443 and 80 respectively...one of which returns an error indicating the server is not responding, the other thinks and thinks and says that the source is not trustworthy etc but is caught in an infinite loop.

Anyone else having trouble setting up their same Exchange account on this OS build? It seems to be the only issue but it is a tremendously important one for myself and many others, no doubt.

Thanks again for everything
    08-22-13 05:54 PM
    someone extract the updated files and upload them please ?

Posted via Z10 STL100-1 OS 10.2.0.1047
    I don't have a computer tonight but it is quite easy to do yourself. Even easier since the updated files are listed in the OP.

BerryLeaks
    LP_Rigg and mopar_fxr like this.
    08-22-13 05:55 PM
    Hey guys,

However, where EAS previously was working perfectly, I can't get my account to set up anymore, despite using the advanced setup and ensuring all settings are correct: here's my info:

Issue/Question: Inability to sync an Exchange Active Sync account where previously was able to.
    Have you tried deleting it and readding clicking advanced on the first page?

BerryLeaks
    08-22-13 05:56 PM
    Hey guys,

What action caused the issue? Upgrading from 10.2.x.1047 to 10.2.x.1371

What did you try to resolve the issue? Used advanced setup as recommended, ensured settings were identical to what they were on the previous OS, did a hard reset (volume up/down), attempted to configure with and without SSL on ports 443 and 80 respectively...one of which returns an error indicating the server is not responding, the other thinks and thinks and says that the source is not trustworthy etc but is caught in an infinite loop.

Anyone else having trouble setting up their same Exchange account on this OS build? It seems to be the only issue but it is a tremendously important one for myself and many others, no doubt.

Thanks again for everything
    I did at first as well. It was the 5th attempt that did the trick for some reason. IDK...
    08-22-13 05:58 PM
    I don't have a computer tonight but it is quite easy to do yourself. Even easier since the updated files are listed in the OP.

BerryLeaks
    I am overly obsessive, but for everyone asking for the bar files from older leaks, they are available everywhere. When I say I am obsessive I mean I have over 100 GB in my blackberry folder. This includes every leak, every iteration of Darcy and Xsacha's tools etc...

Thank God storage is so cheap now.

Download the OS's, extract the files and save them somewhere. No big deal really....then you can go back and load them, compare, etc, etc...
    Pdinos3 and 00stryder like this.
    08-22-13 06:02 PM
    I am overly obsessive, but for everyone asking for the bar files from older leaks, they are available everywhere. When I say I am obsessive I mean I have over 100 GB in my blackberry folder. This includes every leak, every iteration of Darcy and Xsacha's tools etc...

Thank God storage is so cheap now.

Download the OS's, extract the files and save them somewhere. No big deal really....then you can go back and load them, compare, etc, etc...
    Lol I thought he was asking for the new ones, but I'm definitely with you. I actually just moved all mine to my external because I had too much.

BerryLeaks
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    08-22-13 06:12 PM
    Help! New Weather App will not allow the addition of a new city and its location service finds only a neighboring city. Older builds did not have this problem. Is there any way to load an older Weather App from, say, 10.1.0.4780? That build's app worked correctly. Thanks.
    08-22-13 06:13 PM
    Jumping in NOW! Here we go!
    08-22-13 06:16 PM
    Verizon Z10 STL100-4.
    I installed 10.2.0.1371 and then did a 2nd wipe. Didn't restore instead did a fresh install of all apps.

I upgraded about 2 hours ago and everything was running fine, all of a sudden the battery started getting hot, so I rebooted and let it sit for about 30 minutes to settle down. Now when I launch any sideloaded apps, I get the following error message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemapps has stopped". I tried restarting my Z10 but still get the same error message. Other things I noticed, BBM is a bit laggy (3-5 second delay receiving\sending), the weather app doesn't work anymore, unable to set location or add location.

Think I am going back to 1323
    ihaq likes this.
    08-22-13 06:20 PM
    It won't work. And you can't use 810's radio.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    Thanks for the info.
    08-22-13 06:24 PM
    Verizon Z10 STL100-4.
    I installed 10.2.0.1371 and then did a 2nd wipe. Didn't restore instead did a fresh install of all apps.

I upgraded about 2 hours ago and everything was running fine, all of a sudden the battery started getting hot, so I rebooted and let it sit for about 30 minutes to settle down. Now when I launch any sideloaded apps, I get the following error message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemapps has stopped". I tried restarting my Z10 but still get the same error message. Other things I noticed, BBM is a bit laggy (3-5 second delay receiving\sending), the weather app doesn't work anymore, unable to set location or add location.

Give it some time to settle. Are you using a debug token?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 06:26 PM
    Lockscreen notifications working, does this mean you can enter a conversation from the lockscreen?
    Id like to know this as well. Although I dont think thats what theyre talking about. Can anyone confirm? (still downloading!)
    08-22-13 06:27 PM
    backup done. downloading this one and hope batt drain improves over 1323 just like in the OP. thanks toobs and the team! part of the weekend never dies...
    08-22-13 06:28 PM
    The backup I made with .1323 did not want to restore on .1371. It said something about no BB ID present.

Had to do "manual restore". Also I get regular USB disconnects, thats a pain. Lets see what the next days bring.
    08-22-13 06:29 PM
    Lol I thought he was asking for the new ones, but I'm definitely with you. I actually just moved all mine to my external because I had too much.

BerryLeaks
    It really doesn't matter either way. People are always asking someone else to do the work.

I know, I live in the U S, and I seem to be supporting half the country....

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by LP_Rigg; 08-22-13 at 06:54 PM.
    in_loco_nomen, 00stryder and wobly like this.
    08-22-13 06:30 PM
    No, I installed the 810 Radio bar. Looks like this even affected android ports in Appword I installed, like Skype. I am going to try to re-install them to see what happens.
    08-22-13 06:31 PM
    Not again....

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4ni7otb070yj
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/33z7crt3227v
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/3oqn10k59f7d
    Last edited by tezytan; 08-22-13 at 06:56 PM.
    08-22-13 06:32 PM
    It really doesn't matter either way. People are always asking someone else to do the work.

I know, I live in the U S, and I seem to be supporting have the country....

Posted via CB10
    Only half?

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-22-13 06:34 PM
    Am I really stupid or is there really no .txt file in the finished download?

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    08-22-13 06:34 PM
    hence why I gave up on restores...
    SMS backup and separate gmail acct for contacts only.
    makes things so much quicker
    Agreed! I just need a Remember solution that doesnt consist of manual transfer to Evernote
    boldbob and sallynaayue like this.
    08-22-13 06:38 PM
    Am I really stupid or is there really no .txt file in the finished download?

at least not from the mega download...well too late for me i already double click it lol
    08-22-13 06:43 PM
    Verizon Z10 STL100-4.

I was able to temporarily resolve this by re-installing the apps on top of the current apps installed, but unfortunately I get the same error message once I restart my Z10. Think it could be the 810 Radio Bar?
    08-22-13 06:44 PM
    Feel like abandoning my STL-1 :-( , but I will keep the hope alive for a later version.
    Which OS are you running now? Have you considered a hybrid?
    08-22-13 06:45 PM
    at least not from the mega download...well too late for me i already double click it lol
    So what's up with the md5 sha-1and selecting correct OS thing in the OP? Lol. Good thing I know I'm not the only one missing the .txt file.

vulfadli likes this.
    08-22-13 06:46 PM
    So what's up with the md5 sha-1and selecting correct OS thing in the OP? Lol. Good thing I know I'm not the only one missing the .txt file.

the txt file was included in the google links which should be back up in 24 hours...
    vulfadli and yelmonster like this.
    08-22-13 06:48 PM
957 ... 910111213 ...