Is it just me noticing that after reading this whole thread from page one within seconds of it dropping to the page we are now on that there has been very, very, very little new issues with this OS version that we have not seen before on the earlier leaks?

So, with that agreed upon I suggest we don't need to be paying the Team so much money (as was mentioned earlier as "the big bucks") Wo-wei excluded because it's apparently not his job anyway.

No, but seriously not much here to work on with people. Seems alot of issues have answers that are spread all over the forums. More of a pointing to known solutions located in other threads exercise.

Thank you and Carry On!

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 and no cool looking spinning thingie
    08-20-13 07:46 PM
    Copy and paste please. Into chrome. As was just mentioned a few posts earlier

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder &.check out the site. BerryLeaks
    Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post. - I got the link to work, downloaded, sideloaded and the app didn't want to work on my phone. So I was afraid it was a "Z" issue not knowing if the software was all the same (beings to problem I had way earlier with the sys.contacts.bar not being relevant to Q10's) Anyway, I was able to extract the map.bar back out of the new leak and reinstall it on my phone. I don't know if it works fully or not but it at least stays open when I tap it.
    Last edited by moodyk13; 08-20-13 at 08:06 PM.
    08-20-13 07:47 PM
    That is the appropriate behavior - the device has always handled incoming calls like that. Even though it has only been five months or so, I am pretty sure my legacy device handled incoming calls the same way (but my memory is cloudy and less certain).
    Just the opposite on my bluetooth head sets. When the phone rings, the head sets (Plantronic sterio and Plantronic single) announce "incoming call" and beep! What is a screw-up with the BB10 OS's is that no matter what setting you change to on the bluetooth settings, any type of message, BBM/email/text/reminder, does NOT come through. This is a known issues and a lot of posts are on it. No fixes have shown up. To give short explanation, when I have my sterio Plantronic 903 bluethooth headset on and a message comes in, I have no idea it is there. Like when I'm in the gym working out, I have to constantly look at my phone to see if anyone has sent me a message. Annoying to say the least. But, regarding your problem--my calls do come through with alert. Hope someone comes up with an answer for you--good luck!
    08-20-13 07:48 PM
    Another issue I found on my Q10 with this leak.
    Back button is showing in all the sideload apps at the bottom :S.
    Like instagram etc.. how can we fix this?? Anyone?

Also can't send pics on BBM or as an MMS.
    But I found a way around it by going to the picture first then sharing it.

Posted via CB10 with my Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1323
    Baka

This has been discussed many times...the bottom bar on side loaded apps is here to stay...

Posted from my BerryLeak mind controlled Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.14xx LE, while drunk
    08-20-13 07:51 PM
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000050.png

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323

Oopps sorry
    moody likes this.
    08-20-13 07:51 PM
    arg, I sit all day staring at the thread and when I walk away to work on a couple cars people ask for help on my post lol.
    I think most got the answer, but you have to click the link from my post directly, can not copy and paste (dunno why) and it should work for the Q from what I hear, but yes, it was from a Z program.
    May have to try the other one I posted, the other person having maps issue said the first worked for them.
    Sorry on the delay.
    No problem - LOL I might try that when I have time to play around with this one and see if it works okay or not. Thanks!!
    08-20-13 07:53 PM
    The mysterious third keyboard. Hit ?123 and then & %
    "WhaaaaaAAT?"
    08-20-13 07:55 PM
    "WhaaaaaAAT?"
    ^^ ^ Dedo ^^^

Lmao

moody and anon721037 like this.
    08-20-13 08:01 PM
    My maps version from 1323 (with 1323 sideloaded over 1047) wasn't working--got the same error--so I sideloaded the com.tcs.maps-10.2.0.246.bar over it and it's working fine now. I had first tried DL'ng the 10.1 maps from BB World via the Web and that version didn't work at all with 1047/1323.
    Thanks, I'll give that one a whirl
    08-20-13 08:01 PM
    Stop linking accounts, everytime you update your OS you will have another Adam #######, you need to fix it by having one source and the rest as emtpy accounts that would be filled when you sync.
    I had that problem with google contacts on BlackBerry 7, I would delete all my contacts from Gmail after unlinking, link, backup to google, unlink again, then restore all my contacts incase they got messed up from the linking.
    That's all I know...best of luck.

Posted via CB10
    Can't believe this issue has raised it's ugly head again. I wrote a lengthy fix on this problem early on when on 10.1 and using Link.26/and .32. I had over 1000 contacts that duplicated themselves (not all buy many) in both my phone contact app and my Outlook 2007! It took me forever to find the fix (actually found it in the help app that comes with the phone of all things) and I had to actually delete all the duplicates from my Outlook 2007 contact folder, and then painstakingly link all the different contacts together. This preventive more than anything as by "turning on" all contact sources in the contacts settings and then going through each duplicate (using select more setting) and clicking on Link, it puts them all together in one contact on the BBLink contact list (not on Outlook). Once that is done, have a drink and then "Turn Off" all contact sources other than BBLink Contacts, and leave that one on. If by chance one of the others gets turned on by mistake, it shouldn't ("shouldn't") make a duplicate.
    That said, with the over lay of Wu-Wei's files from .1326 to .1047 which I did last night, a glitch showed up I hadn't seen before. My wife called me today from her cell but it showed up as my daughter's cell# and my daughter's picture. I was surprised when my wife was on there and when I went into my contacts on my phone, my wife's cell number mysteriously was put into my daughter's contact as my daughter's cell# ! First time I saw it and no rhyme or reason for it to happen. Hopefully that is the only one. Anyway, hope this helps with your contact duplicate issue. I don't use Gmail but should be the same logic. Good Luck! PS: search duplicate fix for contacts on CB forums for detailed fix.
    adamschuetze likes this.
    08-20-13 08:02 PM
    "WhaaaaaAAT?"
    When you invoke the number keyboard, the shift key is replaced with another key, which triggers a symbol keyboard.

Alternatively, you can swipe down from top to bottom of each keyboard to cycle through them.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    08-20-13 08:02 PM
    When you invoke the number keyboard, the shift key is replaced with another key, which triggers a symbol keyboard.

Alternatively, you can swipe down from top to bottom of each keyboard to cycle through them.

OOOHHHHH I am on my laptop that's why the "WhaaaaaAAT?" So this I will try from my phone then
    08-20-13 08:08 PM
    OOOHHHHH I am on my laptop that's why the "WhaaaaaAAT?" So this I will try from my phone then
    ^O^ ^..^ ^-^

Too cool

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-20-13 08:10 PM
    I figured you would see the caret on shift + 6 if you were on a physical keyboard, so I assumed you were looking for them on the device. Sorry.
    08-20-13 08:17 PM
    New notification in the hub for this leak

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00001029.png

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    08-20-13 08:22 PM
    I figured you would see the caret on shift + 6 if you were on a physical keyboard, so I assumed you were looking for them on the device. Sorry.
    I you kidding me!?! I looked every where for that dumb thing!!! :hits self in the head:

I SWEAR chemo absolutely ruined my brain!!!

08-20-13 08:34 PM
    Please advise:

Can a screen shot from a Z10 be posted to the thread from CB10?

08-20-13 08:39 PM
    I you kidding me!?! I looked every where for that dumb thing!!! :hits self in the head:

I SWEAR chemo absolutely ruined my brain!!!

No worries at all...I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're happy you're here to ask questions. Unfortunately I am familiar with "chemo-brain" and it is no trouble at all. It is my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
    08-20-13 08:43 PM
    Please advise:

Yes. See the little gym clip on the bottom bar in reply mode?
    BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000126.png

08-20-13 08:44 PM
    Please advise:

Sure can, and it's a snap. See the "Attach Picture" icon down there

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-img_00000010.png

08-20-13 08:45 PM
    Yes. See the little gym clip on the bottom bar in reply mode?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000126.png 
Views:	976 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	194277

Too funny...

moody likes this.
    08-20-13 08:45 PM
    No worries at all...I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're happy you're here to ask questions. Unfortunately I am familiar with "chemo-brain" and it is no trouble at all. It is my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
    We'll I hate to hear that! But seems like all your smarts are back. I think mine were immobolised

Oh well, glad I have smart peops here to cut through the fog

08-20-13 08:49 PM
    You really don't want to know how long I've been looking to figure that out. Lol

I even asked the new "Google" thing I learned about earlier.

Never thought to move the keyboard.

moody likes this.
    08-20-13 08:50 PM
    Too funny...

What's even more funny is I thought you thought my post was funny so I "liked" it b/c of that.

Didn't notice your post at same time til now! ROFL - I really need help! LMBOFFF!

08-20-13 08:54 PM

I even asked the new "Google" thing I learned about earlier.
    ROFL Loco I don't feel alone in my "duh" world any more

08-20-13 08:56 PM
2,047 ... 6061626364 ...