Good thing I like you or I would tell Kwm your asking silly questions.

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 and no cool looking squircle
    moody likes this.
    08-20-13 10:56 PM
    Just wanted to share this, my phone was overheating today for no apparent reason, when I went to check device monitor I saw the HUB using a lot of cpu resources so I went ahead and restarted the HUB (five diagonal swipes from the top right down), immediately after restarting the HUB the phone started to cool down.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323.
    wu-wei and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-20-13 10:57 PM
    Hybrid is awesome. Best battery life ever and faster response on ported and side loaded android apps.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 10:58 PM
    Just a note that Facebook does not work at all on my Z10 with this latest update. Keeps asking to re-login to restore last session you click OK then it stays stuck on loading . Also I lose existing contacts whenever I back up and restore?
    There's a solution somewhere in this thread I just don't remember where. Go to "search this thread" and type facebook. It's in here

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-20-13 10:58 PM
    Just wanted to share this, my phone was overheating today for no apparent reason, when I went to check device monitor I saw the HUB using a lot of cpu resources so I went ahead and restarted the HUB (five diagonal swipes from the top right down), immediately after restarting the HUB the phone started to cool down.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323.
    Hmm...interesting. May be the reason for my earlier battery drain issue....

"autocorrect's for the birds" SQN100-2, v10.2.0.1323
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 11:00 PM
    I want that squircle back....

Posted via CB10
    Open your browser and press "r" and u will get a glimpse. It's a "quick fix" for squircle addicts.

wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 11:01 PM
    Apologies to the BerryLeaks Elite Team, Issue-Form duly filled

Device: Q10
    Model: SQN100-2
    Issue: very disturbing development - over the last half day, I've observed my battery draining very quickly. Placed a fully charged battery in at 1520hrs, and I'm down to 32% at 2020hrs - see screenshot below. My activities comprised of CB10, occasional txt/bbm/email, and a couple of 4 min phone calls, with some minor facebooking. Typically, this level of activity would not have dropped my battery to less than about 60-65% from full.
    Solutions Attempted: I've done 3 hard resets to no avail. Currently trying the "device off, battery out for 30 mins" method.

Anyone got any ideas?

No takers? Sigh....

Well, I'm gonna sleep, and will monitor tmrw during normal usage, but really, any snippets of useful advice would be gratefully received...

wu-wei and johnnywadiii like this.
    08-20-13 11:02 PM
    Just a note that Facebook does not work at all on my Z10 with this latest update. Keeps asking to re-login to restore last session you click OK then it stays stuck on loading . Also I lose existing contacts whenever I back up and restore?
    Have you deleted and reloaded from app world yet? Seen a few say that has been the fix for several of the social app issues

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 11:02 PM
    There's a solution somewhere in this thread I just don't remember where. Go to "search this thread" and type facebook. It's in here

This makes me (and kitty cats everywhere) smile

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    08-20-13 11:04 PM
    No takers? Sigh....

Well, I'm gonna sleep, and will monitor tmrw during normal usage, but really, any snippets of useful advice would be gratefully received...

Do that thing posted above about restarting your Hub. If it's drawing lots of CpU's it's using battery.

08-20-13 11:11 PM
    Well looks like I should go seems we may have a be a bit of a storm coming.

BerryLeaks presents 10.2.0.1323 for STL100-2/3/4 and SQN100-X and SQR100-X-lighting.jpg

Posted via CB10 | STL 100-3 | OS .1323 | by a Crackberry squircle addict
    08-20-13 11:18 PM
    Now that T-Mobile is rolling out the WIFI calling is there any way to get this on the 10.2.0.1323? I have the old app running on it with the 811 radio but it only turns off/on WIFI calling if I turn off/on WIFi so it is really useless.
    We're working on it and will post any news. A few team members are T-Mobile customers.

BerryLeaks co-founder | myver
    andream2g likes this.
    08-20-13 11:19 PM
    No takers? Sigh....

The silence means we're all scratching our heads trying to figure it out.

08-20-13 11:21 PM
    1323 is the worst battery I have ever had. Changing the brightness down and back up seemed to help a little and I took my battery out for a while herw and there to keep things cool but it was never good. Max 4.5 hours. Others have had different experiences though.

Try turning location services off, deleting and readding accounts with small sync intervals. Check you application monitor. I was getting random spikes in system usage. Idk though weird stuff.

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    08-20-13 11:23 PM
    The silence means we're all scratching our heads trying to figure it out.

1323 is the worst battery I have ever had. Changing the brightness down and back up seemed to help a little and I took my battery out for a while herw and there to keep things cool but it was never good. Max 4.5 hours. Others have had different experiences though.

Try turning location services off, deleting and readding accounts with small sync intervals. Check you application monitor. I was getting random spikes in system usage. Idk though weird stuff.

Oh, duh Leigh. I didn't even realize it could be a 1323 issue. That, ahem, MINOR FACT just flew right past me.

I agree with toobs, I had pretty poor battery performance on 1323. That is what encouraged me to develop the hybrid to be installed over 1047. That build gave me incredible battery life, and many other team members are using it as well with similar reports.

With all that said, there are others on the team who have had fabulous battery life with 1323. Just further testament to the unpredictability of battery life from build to build.
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-20-13 11:35 PM
    I want that squircle back....

I agree! I like it way better

Bring back the Squircle

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 11:38 PM

Yeah, I've been watching the app monitor too, and notice the strange spiking. Also, when I posted the original question (2030hrs EST Aug 20), the "system" was using no less than 25-30% of the CPU...CONSTANTLY. That had me somewhat stymied.

wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 11:40 PM
    I would be on the other end from wu and toobs. I have been having great battery today... only hit the charger once and that was out of habit after work in the car... this, fb, twitter, browser all open all day and used... 2 emails constantly sent a 3rd that's barely used, but all on push, texts all, ALL day and calls on and off... it had Def been better than 1047 for me but, who knows if some of us just got "lucky" best is to try and if not, the hybrids been working well also.

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 11:41 PM
    Yeah, I've been watching the app monitor too, and notice the strange spiking. Also, when I posted the original question (2030hrs EST Aug 20), the "system" was using no less than 25-30% of the CPU...CONSTANTLY. That had me somewhat stymied.

I mean let it hang a little if you want. Mine did stabilize a little with time. But Leigh is right, the hybrid gets much better. It could be the 1156 Z radio too though I'm kinda at a loss about it.

And yippee lucky you mopar :angry-face: :-)

wu-wei likes this.
    08-20-13 11:47 PM
    Oh, duh Leigh. I didn't even realize it could be a 1323 issue. That, ahem, MINOR FACT just flew right past me.

I agree with toobs, I had pretty poor battery performance on 1323. That is what encouraged me to develop the hybrid to be installed over 1047. That build gave me incredible battery life, and many other team members are using it as well with similar reports.

With all that said, there are others on the team who have had fabulous battery life with 1323. Just further testament to the unpredictability of battery life from build to build.
    As an update - the "leave device off for 30mins w/o battery inserted" procedure seems to have had some effect. App monitor shows "system" using less than 5% on idle, which is a sight better than the constant 25-30% from earlier.

Will continue to monitor thru tmrw, and report back. If it doesn't resolve itself, I may revert to 1047. Not much gain moving to 1323 that I've noticed thus far. Also, may try one of ur hybrids, Wu-Wei, but also unsure there. Sigh.....

Watch this space for more on this tmrw.....

08-20-13 11:48 PM
    I mean let it hang a little if you want. Mine did stabilize a little with time. But Leigh is right, the hybrid gets much better. It could be the 1156 Z radio too though I'm kinda at a loss about it.

I am doing the Irish jig over here... with my bottle of Tullamore cheers
    Now let's hope it's not a 24hr bug haha tomorrow my batt will tank now

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 11:51 PM

I'm on a Q, toobs, so not gonna b a Z-radio

08-20-13 11:52 PM
    I had to go back to 10.1 because of ActiveSync issues. I will try this leak again on my VZW Q10

Posted by CB10 on my VZW Q10
    08-20-13 11:52 PM

I use the 1048 radio for my own personal hybrid, but either that or 1156 was working fine as an alternative to the full 1323 OS and radio.

This is where the black magic connotations come in with hybrids. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's awful, rarely is it understood.
    toobs623 likes this.
    08-20-13 11:55 PM
    I'm on a Q, toobs, so not gonna b a Z-radio

My B

08-21-13 12:00 AM
2,047 ... 6263646566 ...