Hello thanks for the new leak, but after the installation i try to synchronise my contacts and calendar with my Z10 stl100-2 but blackberry link close everytimehow can i do, i try to reset with the volume boutons but its still the same any suggestions ?? thanks

Attachment 193558
    I had the same issue at one point. Turned out I had a corrupt backup file. Take all your backup files out except the one you want to use and try again.

Posted using mind control while drunk on Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.13xx from my LE running on VZW
    08-17-13 10:07 PM
    Main reason I'm staying on 1047 is the square circles with rounded corners dizzy thingie.

Posted via CB10
    It tells you what to do, eh in_loco? It hypnotizes you. Me too. Can't take my eyes off of it. It's.........so.........niiiiiiiiiice.
    08-17-13 10:07 PM
    I do a security wipe after every restore. Had this issue on the last build as well (.1047).

Posted via CB10
    W/ no restore? Idk man pretty weird.

For more learning and less questions check out the site. BerryLeaks
    08-17-13 10:12 PM
    Like the square circles with rounded corners dizzy thingie because it is unique to BlackBerry and I like having our own stuff. Its cool to boot.

I'm assuming I can't get the mobile hot spots working because I don't have the option set up with AT&T.

I told them I wanted everything on the account. Not sure what part of everything was not clear to them...

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz, moody, russworman and 4 others like this.
    08-17-13 10:16 PM
    Like the square circles with rounded corners dizzy thingie because it is unique to BlackBerry and I like having our own stuff. Its cool to boot.

I'm assuming I can't get the mobile hot spots working because I don't have the option set up with AT&T.

I told them I wanted everything on the account. Not sure what part of everything was not clear to them...

Posted via CB10
    If you are on an individual or family plan you would need the 5GB data plan. If you have a Mobile Share plan it should work no matter what.

08-17-13 10:17 PM
    Have the unlimited plan. Don't tell me they are going to lock me out of stuff unless I give the unlimited plan up.

I'm running 1047 on my Z10 100-3 if that means anything.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:20 PM
    Thanks Team, updated new leak over 1047 and all is good, just had to reboot by way of both vol buttons after setting up email again as I couldn't text. Been running over an hour now! Thanks again for the new leak!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-17-13 10:25 PM
    Have the unlimited plan. Don't tell me they are going to lock me out of stuff unless I give the unlimited plan up.

I'm running 1047 on my Z10 100-3 if that means anything.

Posted via CB10
    Of course. You have never been able to use mobile hot spot on unlimited. At least not officially. There are apps available for Android but I don't think they work although I haven't tried with the new runtime. I phones require jailbreak. There was one OS(i believe 7.1.0.281) on the 9900 that worked for no apparent reason. And Verizon customers have managed to get it working on bb10 through the escreens.

Look how much searching I just saved you! :-P

Edit: apps don't work.

Last edited by toobs623; 08-20-13 at 09:50 PM.
    moody, Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    08-17-13 10:26 PM
    Great experience loading this one ma phone is acting like totally normal and I managed not to brick it lol. All my info is back reloaded BBM channels OTA via beta app all ma side loads OTA via sideswype history feature. Now time to play ~ thanks to berry leaks for the new leak!

Posted by a Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2 .0.13xx
    wu-wei, Mecca EL and jafobabe like this.
    08-17-13 10:26 PM
    Going on 7 hours with this leak now. Still in the heavy settling period as I always do a fresh install after a security wipe. This leak was a godsend because the MS Outlook outage really messed up my Hotmail sync something fierce (I was prepared to do a security wipe on my 1047 before this dropped).

Performance wise everything feels pretty much the same as 1047. I do miss the hypnotic spinny thingy but the new progress circle is far from a deal breaker (Android assimilation anyone?).

The only snag I've hit so far is trying to re-install NBA Jam from BlackBerry World. It's not under the "My World" section and when I do a search for it, I'm only getting the soundtrack and not the game. Wonder if it has to do with this OS version (I had no problems installing it with BlackBerry World with 1047). And for diagnostic purposes:

Device: Z10
    Device Model: STL100-3
    Issue/Question: can't locate NBA Jam in BlackBerry World

Finally, I'd like to give mad props to the Berry Leaks crew. They've taken a lot of heat this week but the organisation and manner in which this latest leak was released was all pro (first three posts in the thread could not be any clearer). It seems to have had a positive effect on the community as the amount of "read the OP" type questions have decreased significantly compared to the 1047 thread (then again we're only 500 posts in... wait till the rest of CB nation reads about the leak on the front page come Monday!). So thanks again to the Berry Leak team!!! You guys are all-stars and really make owning a bb10 device an exciting adventure!

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz and wu-wei like this.
    08-17-13 10:27 PM
    So what's the difference between hotspot and tethering.
    Little of topic sorry.

Posted from Q10 from CB10 running 10.2.0.1323
    08-17-13 10:28 PM
    With my last two installations, I've actually been doing a security wipe BEFORE I load a new OS...granted I did that twice in one morning this week trying to get all the battery issues sorted out. I still don't know whether it was the new OS, the older BBM Channels beta, outrageous BBM Group activity, or a lethal combination of all those things. Either way, I'm very happy with my current setup, which is a fresh 1047-1048 base install with my latest PostAutoloader package (or something fairly close to it) sideloaded over top.
    Mecca EL and No0no0 like this.
    08-17-13 10:30 PM
    thanks BerryLeaks team!!

Just a note, this version does NOT fix the restore bug that wipes out extended searches!
    Yes. That can be a prob. But try this. As it has worked. Try redoing restore for apps again. And if there not all proper and there. Then try again. They will work. Sometimes third times a charm

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1xxx - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder & posted from the best phone ever. http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    pili4 likes this.
    08-17-13 10:30 PM
    So what's the difference between hotspot and tethering.
    Little of topic sorry.

Hotspot is a portable wifi network (and when you hook a device up you are tethering). Tethering refers to taking an Internet connection from another device. These days it often refers to using usb or bluetooth rather than hotspot.

anon721037 likes this.
    08-17-13 10:31 PM
    You've probably already passed this point, but the first time a toast notification pops up, it includes the same kind of text under each different section of the toast, like "Reply" and "Dismiss"
    I reckon I'll have to Google what toast is.... :-|

Posted using my white Q10 via the very addicting CB10 app
    08-17-13 10:32 PM
    Of course. You have never been able to use mobile hot spot on unlimited. At least not officially. There are apps available for Android but I don't think they work although I haven't tried with the new runtime. I phones require jailbreak. There was one OS(i believe 7.1.0.281) on the 9900 that worked for no apparent reason. And Verizon customers have managed to get it working on bb10 through the escreens.

Look how much searching I just saved you! :-P

Thanks for the Info.

Not sure how /why I would use it. So its not a deal breaker for me.

Didn't mean for you to get me such good answer.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:32 PM
    Thanks to all of you for your input and thanks to the Berry Leaks Team for another wonderful leak...so far my install went well including the restore function, android apps are working, BBM is working with channels, hotspot works on TMO, now is the time to check out battery life for the next few days...
    wu-wei likes this.
    08-17-13 10:33 PM
    On my AT&T 100-3 I sideloaded the changed bar files over 1047 and autoloaded the 1156 radio.
    I also side loaded the sys.pim.contacts-10.5.200.287.bar file

I don't know whether there is any difference between upgrading this way and doing a complete autoload of the 1323 leak (plus the sys.pim.contacts file), but in any case everything seems to be working very well.

Thanks again to the Berryleaks team!
    wu-wei and Mecca EL like this.
    08-17-13 10:33 PM
    I reckon I'll have to Google what toast is.... :-|

Those nifty little notifications at the top of the screen...I think they're called Instant Notifications in the OS. Oh, hang on, let me check for sure. Instant Previews. That's it.
    08-17-13 10:34 PM
    Didn't mean for you to get me such good answer.

Posted via CB10
    Lol good response :-) I have a long track record of going after that unicorn. Used to be a work around on legacy that allowed for tethering. This was before the hot spot days. You actually reminded me I should see if there's any chance of one of the Android apps working. No computer tonight though. Maybe tomorrow.

Mecca EL and in_loco_nomen like this.
    08-17-13 10:36 PM
    Thanks to all of you for your input and thanks to the Berry Leaks Team for another wonderful leak...so far my install went well including the restore function, android apps are working, BBM is working with channels, hotspot works on TMO, now is the time to check out battery life for the next few days...
    I've been running this for 6hrs on this addicting site and texting and I've used 40% I started with 80 and I'm 40 right now so if it gets better over the next couple days I will be happy.

wu-wei likes this.
    08-17-13 10:36 PM
    Thanks for the sarcasm buddy...I sadly can not sit down and read all these pages while out living my life...I wanted the information and it's a lot of junk to cycle through to find it...so thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    Then you can at least read the first post, you're very close to earning a seat here...
    08-17-13 10:37 PM
    On my AT&T 100-3 I sideloaded the changed bar files over 1047 and autoloaded the 1156 radio.
    I also side loaded the sys.pim.contacts-10.5.200.287.bar file

I don't know whether there is any difference between upgrading this way and doing a complete autoload of the 1323 leak (plus the sys.pim.contacts file), but in any case everything seems to be working very well.

Thanks again to the Berryleaks team!
    There is a difference but I will tell you that is a great hybrid. Good battery, good reception.

wu-wei likes this.
    Got it loaded. (Took Mega 4+ hrs to download - LOL)

Got the basics set up so far so good. Haven't tried much else though. For me the kicker will be if I can get Link to connect (haven't been able to do that ever) and if I can get the RIM DM driver to install on my PC (haven't been able to do that ever either) so I can download channels that will be awesome!

P.S. I actually like the circle load thingy from .2038 the best. I like this one better than the squares.

I think my screen is brighter or graphics more crisp or both!

Subscribed but waiting to see the general consensus before diving in! 1047's been great to me so far - can't wait to see how this one works for everyone. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my AWESOME VZW STL100-4!!! *Proud member of the BerryLeaks Nation* Now running: 10.2.0.1047
    In my opinion, make like a submarine and dive.
    toobs623, Derlitz and WWBlondieDo like this.
    08-17-13 10:39 PM
2,047 ... 1819202122 ...