dlloading through mega and Im getting 12.5mbs. jealous?
    09-12-13 10:40 AM
    So basically the main upgrades to this leak is Facefocus and the Vibrate on alarms? Nothing else new in this one people have found?
    09-12-13 10:42 AM
    wait, the run-time provided there's no "shell" bar provided? only one bar is,
    unlike other runtimes where there were 2 bars
    I'll be honest I NEVER load the sys.androis.shell as it really Is not needed

Posted from my BerryLeak LE running 10.2.1.2xx on steroids
    09-12-13 11:16 AM
    I'm going to take a chance for the first time to install a 10.2 leak onto my Z10.

Questions:
    1) What are the step by steps? (I've downloaded the links provided on original thread post along with understanding it has to be installed on a Windows Environment)

2) What's the difference with the OS and the Auto Loader (I'm slightly confused, is it a different name for Run Time? Is Debug Token required?)

3) Could this Leaked OS be installed on my current official 10.1 OS? (Or require a previous 10.2 leak installed prior?)

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Step by step is pretty much back up (if you choose) download the autoloader to your computer, hook up via usb, close out bblink completely and run the autoloader.
    There are full on step by step listed in a couple threads dedicated to just that, but that's the jist. If this is your first leak. And coming from official 10.1 (as I saw in your question about the unlocked runtime no working on your phone now) I may suggest going to something known to be stable for you yet. Leaks are going to have bugs, restores tend to bring about some of these bugs more. If you are not used to working around and side loading different files, you may become frustrated and have things not work at all (like your runtime)
    In all seriousness and not being condescending, do some reading on a few of the past leaks and most of your questions will be answered. It will help and guide you a lot more than you think.

Posted via CB10
    SweetNAMese likes this.
    09-12-13 11:22 AM
    AWESOME ! Thanks BerryLeaks ! Loaded and running . And OK call me strange but I like the watermark pin . I will post any useful feed back . Thanks again for the leak
    09-12-13 11:29 AM
    just an FYI, you can now delete the hub shortcut icon from the home screen

I know many of you are boarderline OCD !
    09-12-13 11:30 AM
    Wow, I was planning on not doing another leak until the official release. But now 10.2.1 got me thinking. I'm currently running 10.2.0.1371 you guys think it's worth it? If so why?
    09-12-13 11:36 AM
    Almost feel like some of this information is not understood by a large number of people in some of these leak threads. I know this type of information up front for people to have and understand would perhaps slow down some of the newerish folks from loading these "in progress" builds and then having issues.

Oh, wait a minute I said understand the information given, that ain't gonna work, I din't think we even read half the posts in here, never mind........

Carry On!

For those of you that haven't been in to software development before, you generally run branches.

10.2.0.x will be final code, with bug fixing but no more features. This will be carrier release stuff.
    10.2.1.x will be development code, new features and bug fixing and a fork of 10.2.0.x being pushed in to it to keep all the squashed bugs so far. This build will be more likely to break your device due to new features.

The reason for the PIN watermarks coming back is because you are using a development build that is under serious changes. I'm not sure if Blackberry developers use split lines all the time but every company that I've worked for do it this way and so do the Linux guys/gals with kernel revisions.

The camera and clock bar files work nice on my 1443, thanks for those.
    BB12MX likes this.
    09-12-13 11:37 AM

Ahh well I'll start doing that

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 11:39 AM
    I'm going to take a chance for the first time to install a 10.2 leak onto my Z10.

Questions:
    1) What are the step by steps? (I've downloaded the links provided on original thread post along with understanding it has to be installed on a Windows Environment)

2) What's the difference with the OS and the Auto Loader (I'm slightly confused, is it a different name for Run Time? Is Debug Token required?)

3) Could this Leaked OS be installed on my current official 10.1 OS? (Or require a previous 10.2 leak installed prior?)

Any help would be much appreciated.
    OMG, love your handle!!
    SweetNAMese likes this.
    09-12-13 11:41 AM
    not sure I read this before very interesting.....

why you not share this love before to us?

or maybe you did

09-12-13 11:42 AM
    Thanks for the clock and camera bars. I side loaded them but noticed one issue. My battery just off the charger was at 100% when I loaded the bars. I did a reboot and checked battery guru which was at 98%. I holstered the phone right after to run a few errands. Nothing was left open. A half hour later went to send an email and opened battery guru and battery sitting at 52%. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm running .1047 on 100-4 Verizon. And yes I hate the round circle of no innovation so no other leaked os for me.
    Posted via CB10
    I loaded both on my Q running .1443...did a reboot, and app manager shows CPU sitting at 2.x% fairly steadily. It's been about two hours and battery has barely decreased. Maybe another reboot? I've noticed that the android emulator sometimes "hangs" and eats battery in .1443. Could be completely unrelated to these files.
    09-12-13 11:43 AM
    I loaded both on my Q running .1443...did a reboot, and app manager shows CPU sitting at 2.x% fairly steadily. It's been about two hours and battery has barely decreased. Maybe another reboot? I've noticed that the android emulator sometimes "hangs" and eats battery in .1443. Could be completely unrelated to these files.
    I have noticed that since the rapid decrease in battery, it has settled down and after moderate use the level remains consistent with the normal drain. The issue may have been an anomaly.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 11:56 AM
    Step by step is pretty much back up (if you choose) download the autoloader to your computer, hook up via usb, close out bblink completely and run the autoloader.
    There are full on step by step listed in a couple threads dedicated to just that, but that's the jist. If this is your first leak. And coming from official 10.1 (as I saw in your question about the unlocked runtime no working on your phone now) I may suggest going to something known to be stable for you yet. Leaks are going to have bugs, restores tend to bring about some of these bugs more. If you are not used to working around and side loading different files, you may become frustrated and have things not work at all (like your runtime)
    In all seriousness and not being condescending, do some reading on a few of the past leaks and most of your questions will be answered. It will help and guide you a lot more than you think.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, I appreciate your response.

I understand, no one wants to repeat the same answers a million times, as I know what it's like to be a avid user/moderator of other forums.

I stepped away from CB forum (as a skimmer) for some time and had lost track of everything.

Now, as for the 10.2 - I think it's best if I wait for the official release just to be safe, however, will the "Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime" work upon that update? Or it HAS to be a leaked 10.2 for it to operate properly?

Also, is there a way to remove the Runtime bar files?
    09-12-13 11:57 AM
    you should take a look at trying 1047 and then changing the runtime bar(s).....

anyway seems a shame not to have a 10.2 build of some kind and bestest of all 1047 has the Squircle.

Just sayn'

I understand, no one wants to repeat the same answers a million times, as I know what it's like to be a avid user/moderator of other forums.

I stepped away from CB forum (as a skimmer) for some time and had lost track of everything.

Now, as for the 10.2 - I think it's best if I wait for the official release just to be safe, however, will the "Leaked Unlocked Android Runtime" work upon that update? Or it HAS to be a leaked 10.2 for it to operate properly?

09-12-13 12:03 PM
    mopar_fxr will set you up with 1047 he is in a good helping mood today. he making soup for everyone!
    SweetNAMese likes this.
    09-12-13 12:05 PM
    I decided to go ahead and install 10.2.1.200 :P... Fully done and restored my backup... No problems at all so far . Hardly even notice the pins in each corner
    thatplaybookguy and BB12MX like this.
    09-12-13 12:10 PM
    Has anybody noticed that photos set as contact photos disappear from the contact app when the phone is reset? Did the same on the last build also. Is there any way to fix this? I am running 10.2.1.200 on a STL100-3 on the AT&T network. This bug also applied to 10.2.0.1443.
    09-12-13 12:26 PM
    Please guys where can I download the OS10.2.1.200 and they auto loader...

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 12:28 PM

As I said I wasn't trying to be mean, I did mean it as true help. There is sooooooo much to put out there haha.
    As for your runtime, if you grab another autoloader it will just overwrite what you have, no need to extract.
    As for 10.2... no need to wait, 1047, 1443 worked EXREAMLY well for me, still in 1443 as I speak. give them a couple days though. They take time to get used to your phone and make it a home

As for the unlocked runtime.. it may work, we dont know yet. Can't know until it is tried and we don't have "official" yet.
    Plus it will be a downgrade. practice with debug now, then you will get to play with a lot more with a better runtime later

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 12:38 PM
    I really don't understand how they makings such Os, "view missed calls ". Opens '.setting.'....

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 12:45 PM
    Ran in to a pretty big problem... every time I try to call a contact through the phone app my phone freaks out and does this...

BerryLeaks Present 10.2.1.200 for STL 100 - 2//3/4 (Yes you read that correctly)-img_20130859.png

Model: Z10- STL 100-4
    Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 01:01 PM
    Didn't see anyone mention it but in text messages you now have the ability to start a new line without pressing shift send. Now send key is in top right of screen, and enter key is same as in email.
    09-12-13 01:03 PM
    Ran in to a pretty big problem... every time I try to call a contact through the phone app my phone freaks out and does this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130859.png 
Views:	3077 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	201011

Model: Z10- STL 100-4
    Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Posted via CB10
    To compare this is how it looks normally

BerryLeaks Present 10.2.1.200 for STL 100 - 2//3/4 (Yes you read that correctly)-img_20130860.png

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 01:05 PM
    Wow, I was planning on not doing another leak until the official release. But now 10.2.1 got me thinking. I'm currently running 10.2.0.1371 you guys think it's worth it? If so why?
    I'm on 1371 and works almost flawless for me. tried the 1443 leak and it worked fine.. but not one single android app would open, even after installing different runtimes but not even with the stock runtime did the most basic android app work (like say, skype from bb world). So... needless to say I'll be waiting for an official release unless a new leak really catches my eye..
    09-12-13 01:25 PM
476 ... 1011121314 ...