Since the "End of BerryLeaks" thread was closed before I saw it, I'll leave my comment here.

Thanks so much to all of the BLT members! Many of you helped me directly, and I'm sure many of you helped me indirectly. It is a sad day for the CrackBerry community, in my opinion. Whether everyone realizes it or not.

Sad to see the team break up, but happy that you'll all still be around, helping when you can.

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    akavbb, moyah8, moody and 8 others like this.
    12-07-13 02:21 PM
    Thank you Berryleaks, I love your job and your effort, but you chosen your decision

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 02:46 PM
    Another Drama Thread .. close this as well.

Leaks will come as it used to come for years and years, its unfortunate that BerryLeaks "Team" died in its infancy but move on, its a BlackBerry!
    12-07-13 02:51 PM
    Installing leaks is a choice and why people complaining at members about the leak is strange because they install it them self.

The choice to go back to an official version is another option than attacking people about leaking BBOS10.

I like to thank all the people nagging about non- officials versions and like too say goodbye and hail the members who give us good and nice leaks over the last year.

POSTED via my Z30 BEAST
    moyah8, VeniceBB and toobs623 like this.
    12-07-13 03:02 PM
    Before anymore "thread closing" I'd like to drop my thanks to the members of BL, many who have helped me out a lot.

Twas a slice!

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    moyah8, VeniceBB, toobs623 and 1 others like this.
    12-07-13 03:11 PM
    OP updated to reflect current events as well as a little editorial from yours truly.
    bungaboy, Derlitz, moody and 1 others like this.
    12-07-13 03:27 PM
    Thank you for that post toobs. Much appreciated.
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-07-13 03:30 PM
    Thank you for that post toobs. Much appreciated.
    I agree. Nice write up sir!

Thanks to all that BL has done for us. I would definitely not love my device the way I do without the dedication of the team. I also love that I've been able to chip in some and help others... something I very much enjoyed doing.

I'm sure you will still be around in various ways and I look forward to seeing you all still in the forums.

Your donation of time and knowledge has been very much appreciated!!

Sent from my Z30 on Verizon through CB10 running 10.2.1.155
    toobs623 and Omnitech like this.
    12-07-13 03:51 PM
    Let me say this and be flamed for it and get it behind me: (I will still like you guys afterwards, don't worry) I have been visiting here for many many years before I started posting anything. I've seen the leaks and the leakers come and go. Many members that posted a few years back are no longer here and I guess in a year from now many members won't be here that are currently here- that's life.

To get to my point: "uncontrolled leaks" are bad as it usually are poorly executed, lead to a feeding frenzy, massive unhappiness and ultimately end-user dissatisfaction. It is bad for the image of BlackBerry.

"Controlled leaks", like we have seen lately via BerryLeaks are much better organized, contains the neccesary disclaimers, background information, support and follow up. This is much better for BlackBerry and can actually add value for BB as well as the end user. I prefer controlled leaks and I truly hope BlackBerry will shut down any and all further leaks now that the "controlled" environment is no longer. O and don't let us start the debate on BB not able to control leaks, believe me, they can stop it if they wanted to. So go ahead with the flaming...
    bungaboy and AriAguer like this.
    12-07-13 03:54 PM
    With the exception of wanting BlackBerry to stop the leaks, I agree. Thank you for your words.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg, moody and PJD642 like this.
    12-07-13 03:58 PM
    Why don't you guys do a farewell leak and leak 10.2.1.1733. Might as well. End the group with a bang.

Posted via CB10
    lui22 and PJD642 like this.
    12-07-13 04:08 PM
    I respect and appreciate the BL team's work...there are particular members that I find corrupted the teams true goal..who are they? I won't say, to those that did not corrupt I will say it saddens me, the likes of darcy for one is sad to see leave his tool is great! And he is very knowledgeable in the area of OS's him and xsacha, I don't think I ever attacked the team..although I was kinda aytacked by a certain member,

Anyway I do hope darcy comes back, and well flex ninja I know how important be was so hopefully he drops by with some gifts one day

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    LP_Rigg, moody and Omnitech like this.
    12-07-13 04:10 PM
    Was fun while it lasted Berryleakers.

Learned so much playing with these leaks and listening to your help and guidance.

Thank you for the leaks and all your help.

Best wishes to you all.

Via CB10 from Scotland while pretty stoned using Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-07-13 04:11 PM
    With the exception of wanting BlackBerry to stop the leaks, I agree. Thank you for your words.

Posted via CB10
    Rephrase: as long as leaks are uncontrolled, per my precious post, it should be stopped until the environment becomes controlled again. BTW, thanks for all your EXCELLENT work thus far.
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-07-13 04:12 PM
    You're going to need a proper kernal to hang out with them...

Attachment 226157

Posted via CrackBerry 10 - using Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.1055
    FAKE.

This software release (10.2.1.176) is associated and dedicated to 10.2.1.1055....

Posted via CB10
    greatgretschsound likes this.
    12-07-13 04:19 PM
    Let me say this and be flamed for it and get it behind me: (I will still like you guys afterwards, don't worry) I have been visiting here for many many years before I started posting anything. I've seen the leaks and the leakers come and go. Many members that posted a few years back are no longer here and I guess in a year from now many members won't be here that are currently here- that's life.

To get to my point: "uncontrolled leaks" are bad as it usually are poorly executed, lead to a feeding frenzy, massive unhappiness and ultimately end-user dissatisfaction. It is bad for the image of BlackBerry.

"Controlled leaks", like we have seen lately via BerryLeaks are much better organized, contains the neccesary disclaimers, background information, support and follow up. This is much better for BlackBerry and can actually add value for BB as well as the end user. I prefer controlled leaks and I truly hope BlackBerry will shut down any and all further leaks now that the "controlled" environment is no longer. O and don't let us start the debate on BB not able to control leaks, believe me, they can stop it if they wanted to. So go ahead with the flaming...
    I agree, the "controlled " leaks by BL, along with their assistance was amazing. Like superb "customer service"!

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    m1kr0, moyah8, moody and 2 others like this.
    12-07-13 04:20 PM
    I spent all of yesterday and the day before in the hospital and i come home to see this? What did i miss? Im sorry this service you guys provided stopped. everything you did all the leaks every bit of released software you guys provided us allowed me to convince my brother to get a z10.

I enjoyed everything you guys have done. everytime i go on this site RELIGIOUSLY first thing i do is check for what you guys did/released. I was kinda hopping to install the next 10.2.1 leak to fix the slow keyboard on the q10 but ill just go back to carrier official 10.1

It was fun while it lasted Thank you guys for helping us

P,S, What did happen? all i read is just drama but whats the drama about was it honestly that bad?
    12-07-13 04:20 PM
    They officially retired...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    LillyFox and Paisley Pirate like this.
    12-07-13 04:27 PM
    I spent all of yesterday and the day before in the hospital and i come home to see this? What did i miss? Im sorry this service you guys provided stopped. everything you did all the leaks every bit of released software you guys provided us allowed me to convince my brother to get a z10.

I enjoyed everything you guys have done. everytime i go on this site RELIGIOUSLY first thing i do is check for what you guys did/released. I was kinda hopping to install the next 10.2.1 leak to fix the slow keyboard on the q10 but ill just go back to carrier official 10.1

It was fun while it lasted Thank you guys for helping us

P,S, What did happen? all i read is just drama but whats the drama about was it honestly that bad?
    The short version: BL announced they are breaking up. Thread got shut down twice. The long version: na, you don't want to hear it.
    12-07-13 04:30 PM
    Kinda also happy they removed lengends name from the list...

Considering he started the drama...

But thanx again all!!! Was fun getting leaks from you all... but I guess there's always an end to all good things...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-07-13 04:32 PM
    Well BerryLeaks has been officially shut down. Many of us are saddened by this, but most agree it's what is necessary now. I have opted to leave most of the group names here, as they are still a valuable resource.

I know that many, like FlexNinja and DarcyTallGuy have become disgusted enough with the drama that they will no longer be participating here. To those of you who had all this in mind as a goal I truly hope you realize how incredibly devastating it is to the community that they will not be here any longer. Both have been invaluable and will be sorely missed by many. Thank you DarcyTallGuy and thank you FlexNinja and thanks to the rest of those that always acted with integrity and intelligence. It has been appreciated more than I can express.

I have also decided to leave the resources up because they are no less valuable. DBBT will no longer be accessible so here's hoping you have it already.

The Former Group
    FlexNinja
    Wu Wei
    Wigley458
    Adam Szucs
    Xsacha
    DarcyTallGuy
    BlackScorpion3
    Toobs623
    Mecca EL
    Thurask
    Ofutur
    HaTaX
    Vecharo
    Masterscarhead1
    knobtviker
    LillyFox
    VeniceBB

Recommended resources
    Sachesi
    DBBT
    Our Wiki

On a personal note: I think I have always been fairly calm and composed when posting on these forums. If you notice I tend not to get involved with the drama. I actually believe in the kindness of human beings... I believe that the world can be a better. Maybe that makes me na�ve but it's better than being cold hearted and dead inside. Think about the way you act. Think about the way you make other's feel. Think about whether you want to live your life helping people and improving yourself or if you prefer to hurt those you interact with.

Always remember, one way or the other, you reap what you sow.

Good luck, see you around the forums.
    It is very unfortunate that such a group that came together with the main goal of providing invaluable information to so many has disbanded. As far as the who and why- it's irrelevant to me. Thank you all for what you have done and tried to do to help others. Also, it doesn't make you naive by treating other the way you want to be treated.......with respect and drama free. Anyone can be sarcastic and talk ish.......over the internet- especially when you know other can't reach out.....and "hug" you. Anyway, speaking for myself - thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:39 PM
    It's a sad day, indeed. But a huge thanks to the team for giving me endless hours of fun and entertainment. It was one of the reasons I've always been, and will continue to be a huge BlackBerry supporter. Just. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 and LillyFox like this.
    12-07-13 04:39 PM
    It's a wonderful day! So many people are rejoicing. Just leak the leaks and let the community be a community. It's a win/win. People who want their list handed to them on a silver platter can get it from a lot more people.

Posted via CB10
    Bure03 likes this.
    12-07-13 04:42 PM
    Thanks for all your hard work guys!!! I never got involved in the "drama" cuz i have a life lol and I rather do something else then argue on the interweb. But appreciated every leak you guys gave!!! Thank you so very much for making Blackberry Slightly Better for the true remaining fans as we dwindle away.
    LillyFox, Blacklatino and Omnitech like this.
    12-07-13 04:50 PM
    Thanks for all your hard work guys!!! I never got involved in the "drama" cuz i have a life lol and I rather do something else then argue on the interweb. But appreciated every leak you guys gave!!! Thank you so very much for making Blackberry Slightly Better for the true remaining fans as we dwindle away.
    Not everyone try's to argue. Logic is logic. Why thank these guys for taking away community involvement. Taking away from the community aspect of the forums and pretty much the purpose for having one. I mean instead of having a leaked os forums. We should have a "take this os we approve , shut your mouth, and heres your list you won't read forum section". Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:55 PM
220 ... 23456 ...