No

Posted via CB10
    That was straight to the point

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    Uzi, toobs623, eldricho and 1 others like this.
    12-08-13 04:56 AM
    Oh well this is a shame, I just get the leaks and use them. Ask if I have any problems, other than that I stay away from all this drama on these fourms.

PIN: 24E33C29
    12-08-13 07:17 AM
    Do they have a twitter account!?

PIN: 24E33C29
    12-08-13 07:19 AM
    I'm confused as to whether a group of people got cb to prevent berryleaks team from sharing any more leaks, or BlackBerry locked them out, or both? Or something else? Reading different things in different threads. Probably won't be any more leaks for awhile, seeing as they were the only ones dropping them.

Posted from my Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 via CB10
    The OS you're currently running, was not leaked by the former team.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    12-08-13 07:46 AM
    Just want to say thanks to all who helped me after I made my device useless from not knowing what I was doing while installing leaked os, (happened once) not sure what happened with the BL team? And don't really care about the reasons, I do know that I got help and info from the leakers and for that I am thankful, some of the community have said bad things about how and why the leaks were released, I honestly can say I'd rather have a device that works than one that doesn't, so if they held on to a version longer than some people would like so what, I would play with it a few days first myself before I sent it out there just to hear all the bad things it did to others phones, I installed the 2nd or 3rd 10.0 leak and it bricked my phone, no I bricked my phone I installed it and I failed to take the steps necessary to fix the problem so in my mind it was the OS not me, it's easy to blame others or something else these days, no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore which brings us to the entitlement issue they go hand in hand, it's someone elses fault and give me more, I wonder if some one gave out a poisoned OS would they than stop begging? I doubt it unfortunately it's the world in which we live now, I'm done with my rant now I'm sure that I will burn in hell for what I just said but I don't care what anyone else thinks, thanks to all for they're efforts, knowledge and tools they provided

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB, moyah8, PJD642 and 1 others like this.
    12-08-13 08:17 AM
    You said it all

Posted on my rocking Z30 10.2.1.1055
    12-08-13 09:36 AM
    Deedo ShotgunBoss

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 09:48 AM
    Just want to say thanks to all who helped me after I made my device useless from not knowing what I was doing while installing leaked os, (happened once) not sure what happened with the BL team? And don't really care about the reasons, I do know that I got help and info from the leakers and for that I am thankful, some of the community have said bad things about how and why the leaks were released, I honestly can say I'd rather have a device that works than one that doesn't, so if they held on to a version longer than some people would like so what, I would play with it a few days first myself before I sent it out there just to hear all the bad things it did to others phones, I installed the 2nd or 3rd 10.0 leak and it bricked my phone, no I bricked my phone I installed it and I failed to take the steps necessary to fix the problem so in my mind it was the OS not me, it's easy to blame others or something else these days, no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions anymore which brings us to the entitlement issue they go hand in hand, it's someone elses fault and give me more, I wonder if some one gave out a poisoned OS would they than stop begging? I doubt it unfortunately it's the world in which we live now, I'm done with my rant now I'm sure that I will burn in hell for what I just said but I don't care what anyone else thinks, thanks to all for they're efforts, knowledge and tools they provided

Posted via CB10
    ^agreed

12-08-13 09:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Then ask them to make you a website with a detailed explanation of how to double click an install file after hooking your phone to a USB cord.. oh wait how could anyone screw that up? Obviously you inky need a crew of 10 for help. You really don't need to be apart of a community based website. And according to you there is no reason for this whole forum to exist.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:30 AM
    Then ask them to make you a website with a detailed explanation of how to double click an install file after hooking your phone to a USB cord.. oh wait how could anyone screw that up? Obviously you think you only need a crew of 10 for help. You really don't need to be apart of a community based website. And according to you there is no reason for this whole forum to exist.
    And for the record. What about server based errors with operating systems.. I don't think that there was a member for every carrier world wide.

Oops double post
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:32 AM
    Then ask them to make you a website with a detailed explanation of how to double click an install file after hooking your phone to a USB cord.. oh wait how could anyone screw that up? Obviously you inky need a crew of 10 for help. You really don't need to be apart of a community based website. And according to you there is no reason for this whole forum to exist.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? I'm pretty sure we all understand that you loathed the idea that the BLT was testing leaks before posting them, and think any of us who didn't object to that with the very core of our being are whiny little jerks who need to be spoon fed by our mommies. So be it. I'm ok that we disagree about BLT, and we're probably never going to agree on that topic.

But what did this guy do to deserve your sarcasm, other than not object to BLT's way of business? He's not a moron, and I seriously doubt he needs help figuring out how to plug in the USB cable and run a .exe file. Were you an expert the first time you loaded a leaked OS? I know I wasn't, and I managed to brick my 9630 not once but twice. But helpful forum members (not BLT obviously, this was several years ago) walked me though fixing it, and I learned from the process, and appreciated those who taught me.

You've posted in several threads that you don't harbor any personal animosity towards BLT, you just don't like the way they handled the leaks - it should have been sink or swim, load at your own risk, and if you're scared then take your sissy pants home and wait a week to see what the thread says is wrong with the OS before loading. But EVERY SINGLE TIME someone posts anywhere that they appreciate what BLT did for the community, there you go posting something negative again.

It reminds me of someone who got divorced twenty years ago, and their whole life still revolves around ******** to anyone who will listen that their ex was a cheat and an ungrateful pile of elephant dung who treated them poorly. The funeral has been held, BLT is in the ground and the groundskeepers are shoveling the dirt into the hole on top of the coffin. The mourners are all leaving. We can ALL move on now, and forget that BLT existed. It was a well intentioned idea brought down by human nature. If nothing else it showed me several people whom I have come to identify as folks who know a LOT more about the BB10 OS than I ever will, and whom I can call on for assistance when necessary. But it's over, so could we please quit beating the deceased equine? Let's all go to the wake and have a
    12-08-13 11:07 AM
    Ahahah don't you just love double posts?

12-08-13 11:07 AM
    Ahahah don't you just love double posts?

I love that the acronym "BLT" actually took off... too bad it was after the team disbanded. And might I add, mmmmmm -- bacon.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.1.1055)
    12-08-13 11:11 AM
    I like bacon.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz, PJD642, polytan02 and 5 others like this.
    12-08-13 11:19 AM
    I love that the acronym "BLT" actually took off... too bad it was after the team disbanded. And might I add, mmmmmm -- bacon.

Wigley gets hungry everytime he hears it...

12-08-13 11:21 AM
    I like bacon.

Posted via CB10
    Who doesn't my man... bacon is a wonderful thing

anon721037 likes this.
    12-08-13 11:22 AM
    Who doesn't my man... bacon is a wonderful thing

Agreed. Everything is better with bacon. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

12-08-13 11:23 AM
    Agreed. Everything is better with bacon. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

Bacon wrapped with bacon is amazing!

12-08-13 11:24 AM
    Bacon wrapped with bacon is amazing!

I've become a fan of bacon wrapped corn dogs. So good!

12-08-13 11:32 AM
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't respond to being mocked or made fun of.

Instead of candy. Anyone have playdough so I can keep my hands busy so not to respond to you
    PJD642, moyah8, moody and 2 others like this.
    12-08-13 11:35 AM

Instead of candy. Anyone have playdough so I can keep my hands busy so not to respond to you
    Hahaha no sorry today's giveaway is bacon

shotgunboss and Derlitz like this.
    12-08-13 11:42 AM

Play away son, play away.... negativity only fuels negativity. And we are not here for that.

Oh, and well said on your post.
    12-08-13 11:50 AM
    I think as a going away gift, you guys should drop a massive leak. BB11?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 11:51 AM
    How about a leak wrapped in bacon, maybe even double wrapped.

Posted from my Z30. C00071CA4 BBE
    12-08-13 11:55 AM
    How about a leak wrapped in bacon, maybe even double wrapped.

Posted from my Z30. C00071CA4 BBE
    I completely agree with this.

anon721037 and Paisley Pirate like this.
    12-08-13 12:06 PM
220 ... 45678 ...