I cant confirm if I do or don't like your answer

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    No, unfortunately VVm can't be setup without having a voice connection to the mailbox

Posted via CB10

Edit ya beat me to it
    anon721037 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:46 PM
    He came out and said he's not releasing any of the other files that he may have, which means STL 100- 2-5 and
    STA will not get this leak

Posted from my Z30
    The op did NOT have stl-1. It was added when the op was edited. Whoever added it and edited the op felt that the rest would be leaked soon but had no time frame. The op NEVER stated anyone had stl 2-4 files or that they were being withheld. You inferred that.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:47 PM
    Aside from bug with contact notification, having problem seeing certain pics and screenshots from the file picker. File present when viewed with File Manager, but thumbnail does not show.
    11-12-13 10:48 PM
    And...the night shift takes over. love it or hate it, this has to be later remembered as one of the most "epic threads" in CB history, I'd wager...

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz and Killington like this.
    11-12-13 10:49 PM
    Ok cool thanx Kris and 1 min late toobs

toobs623 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:49 PM
    The op did NOT have stl-1. It was added when the op was edited. Whoever added it and edited the op felt that the rest would be leaked soon but had no time frame. The op NEVER stated anyone had stl 2-4 files or that they were being withheld. You inferred that.

Posted via CB10
    lol did you read the entire thread?
    yeah it was stated that he gave the stl100-2/3/4 files to some people test
    and would have uploaded later.....until it came to the point where he said he's not releasing.

edit: im sorry i couldn't have allowed this one to pass.
    back to me not encouraging the drama
    macaroon9 and tfp like this.
    11-12-13 10:51 PM
    curious would the android runtime and several other bar files from 1055 be compatible with 10.2.1.575 or 641. Just a thought since I haven't seen it discussed in the threads. Has anyone tried it out?
    11-12-13 10:51 PM
    curious would the android runtime and several other bar files from 1055 be compatible with 10.2.1.575 or 641. Just a thought since I haven't seen it discussed in the threads. Has anyone tried it out?
    Then you haven't read the thread
    ....smh

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:53 PM
    Tried it. This runtime is for this OS only, seems like.

Definitely not 10.2.0.
    11-12-13 10:54 PM
    Cam anyone provide some insight.

I keep getting the installer is stall error while loading apk from cell.
    I pressed cancel and waited for what's almost an eternity (5mins) still apart from "processing" nothing else is shown on screen.

Posted via CB10
    Samething happened when I tried it first but after hard reset it started to work. I loaded netflix, tango and viber. All works awesome! This os is great! Thanks to OP!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    You really shouldn't speak out of place. If you weren't here from the beginning than don't comment on things that have been long solved and dealt with

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    SirJes, Pdinos3 and tfp like this.
    11-12-13 10:56 PM
    Pin watermarks?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 10:57 PM
    Just one question. Are there any issues with restoring from back-up?
    11-12-13 10:58 PM
    Pin watermarks?

Posted via CB10
    Nope
    11-12-13 10:59 PM
    Well while your shaking your head do a search for both 575 and 641, and you will see the only mention were use of the android runtime once specifically to 1792 and another asking which bar files could be loaded which was unanswered. Even if the android player isn't compatible I also asked what other bar files could be dissected from this leak.

Then you haven't read the thread
    ....smh

Posted via CB10
    Cam anyone provide some insight.

I keep getting the installer is stall error while loading apk from cell.
    I pressed cancel and waited for what's almost an eternity (5mins) still apart from "processing" nothing else is shown on screen.

Posted via CB10
    Open a previous sideloaded app and then try

Posted via CB10
    I have had a few

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:00 PM
    I'd so effing love to open up a can of worms...

I'll just let it be, and you my friend win the internetz!
    Ugh I hate when people do this. Just say "it" or don't mention "it" at all.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:01 PM
    Ok dumb question...

If we load this bad boy up on an stl and their is no phone calls.... will we get voice mail... So that way if I do get a call at least someone leaves a Vmail will I get it or will I be stuck in limbo

If you visual voice mail it will, otherwise it might just sit in your voice mail inbox without you being notified of it

If you are in the us you can side load grooveip and forward all your calls to Google voice number and you'll get them via this app
    Not recommended I'd say, it can mess stuff up. If you can, start fresh, back up contacts with email/app and put as much media stuff on sd card even though restoring pics/videos shouldn't affect it too much.
    Found this

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000258.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:02 PM
    Some have and some haven't. It really depends.. Backups are always a risk.
    11-12-13 11:02 PM
    lol did you read the entire thread?
    yeah it was stated that he gave the stl100-2/3/4 files to some people test
    and would have uploaded later.....until it came to the point where he said he's not releasing.

edit: im sorry i couldn't have allowed this one to pass.
    back to me not encouraging the drama
    Could you show where this was said? I've been lurking since this thread had about 3 pages and I never read that. I'm sorry if I missed it. This quote of the op before the edit is what I read and it clearly has no specific mention of stl 2-4 or even 1 for that matter.

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000198.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:05 PM
    Well while your shaking your head do a search for both 575 and 641, and you will see the only mention were use of the android runtime once specifically to 1792 and another asking which bar files could be loaded which was unanswered. Even if the android player isn't compatible I also asked what other bar files could be dissected from this leak.
    Look for moodyks post on the first page I believe she listed the bars there I believe yes post #3

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:07 PM
    Thanks for the responses, i restored from a back-up and all went well even my folders returned as before

swwweeeeeeettttttttt
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-12-13 11:08 PM
3,077 ... 7879808182 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD