Al Ranson....how did you get your data working which radio did you install?
    11-12-13 01:54 PM
    It would be great if I could load up this new leak and show it off to some blackberry dis believers im meeting tmr.

If anyone has the STA autoloader I can do my very small part for our community!

And im sure many would too!

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-12-13 01:54 PM
    Oh wait, I forgot, everyone here hates me for jumping ship, for going with a android device. IM NOT GONNA LOOK FOR A FILE ANYMORE

JUST JOKING!!!

(trying to lighten the mood :P )
    That's a first. Lol
    11-12-13 01:55 PM
    While I do agree that we should be thankful that he did drop the leaks, I don't think it's right that he Demands adequate respect. There will always be bad apples, always have been. Doesn't mean that the ones with have been waiting patiently(even though the patience is running thing) don't get it. If he released it for the community, like everyone else does, he shouldve released it for all. Unless he doesn't have them, which is probably not the case.

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and bb8900edit like this.
    I have only read the first page and this page. So this may very well have been posted already, but I am going to post anyways.

I have installed Amazon App store and grabbed Pandora from there. It works. Others that I have apks for didn't.

I used file manager to load apks - most work but Yahoo Weather does not and neither does Adobe PS Mobile.

So I tried using debug token and loading bars as previously converted and not only did it not help those to apps, it disabled Pandora. I deleted my debug token and Pandora was crippled still. I deleted it and phone did a random reboot. Took FOREVER for Amazon App store to open, but it did and I re-downloaded and installed Pandora and its still messed up.

So moral to this story is DO NOT try a debug token with this OS - at least in my case it was a bad decision.

Im still working with it and if/when I get it figured out I will come back to this post and edit what/how I got it to work.

Edited: It opens and shows playing but no sound, even through head phones.
    Edited again: Sideloaded my old bar file , no debug and Pandora works again. Its an older version (4.1 vs 5.0) but it works so Yea Me
    Last edited by moodyk13; 11-12-13 at 02:10 PM.
    If you had release the OS then people would like you, you didn't release it and people don't like you
    ROTGDFLMFAO!!!! Doesn't get any better than this.

Lesson learned - neither begging, praising, nor condemning someone is going to make them release an OS leak. I don't give a ish who it is. It's a game some like to play. Either the person is going to do it or not. Hey, I want it too. Not worth that ish. My .02.
    moody, 3hb78ftg, 1magine and 1 others like this.
    11-12-13 01:56 PM
    Oh wait, I forgot, everyone here hates me for jumping ship, for going with a android device. IM NOT GONNA LOOK FOR A FILE ANYMORE

JUST JOKING!!!

That actually made laugh hard

Posted via CB10
    Will this work on my 9850?

JK
    a few problems. hope i can find some help
    1) the moment i unlock my phone the red proximity light is constantly blinking
    2) wifi isnt working, did multiple reboots still not working
    please help
    1) Same Bug / Feature! After unlock the Light is blinking!

2) My wifi works fine!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:59 PM
    Eh Kris I don't hate you.. But, I really cant understand how you managed to jump ship. The gestures are way to ingrained for me to try to switch to anything different now.. I keep trying to swipe on other phones.. ( when I have to fix them that is )
    11-12-13 02:00 PM
    Don't know if this has been reported but when clicking facebook notifications from the hub to view them, nothing happens. Anyone else also have this issue?
    11-12-13 02:01 PM
    So... about that BBM

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:02 PM
    Al Ranson....how did you get your data working which radio did you install?
    its radio 10.2.0.1768
    11-12-13 02:03 PM

JUST JOKING!!!

hahahhaah i love this guy... no homo... not that theirs anything wrong with that!
    Kris Simundson and 3hb78ftg like this.

JUST JOKING!!!

I bet everyone was like. NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hey that's not funny.

cant believe i am still f5'ing this post WTF. I'm on this post like im on my z10 this is like crack all the way lol
    11-12-13 02:06 PM
    Since all we need is a radio:

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-images.jpg

Sorry peeps had to.
    11-12-13 02:06 PM
    Quick Speed Dial! No way it only took them two software revisions and service pack
    11-12-13 02:07 PM
    The screen is an exact square, why would you need to rotate?

Posted via CB Q10
    Actually it would be nice for taking pictures
    11-12-13 02:07 PM
    Thanks for the leak.
    11-12-13 02:08 PM
    I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but when you long press on buttons in a native app, it shows you what the button does (example: long pressed on the Contacts button)

Attachment 219747
    That's been there since the beginning
    11-12-13 02:09 PM
    Since all we need is a radio:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	2606 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	219934

Sorry peeps had to.
    It would have been even funnier if your post ended with "D d d, d d d, That's all folks"
    11-12-13 02:10 PM
    Actually it would be nice for taking pictures
    Have you tried taking a picture sideways?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    "Bug": typing seems to have a slight delay on Q10.
    Having this issue too. It might be temporary while the OS settles. My CPU is at 50% and my battery is losing around 20% ever 1.5hours. -_-'
    I don't think I did misunderstand your post however I have no ambition to make this into something it isn't.

I would not have held off releasing the STL version as I have different morals. What is there to gain other than a twisted enjoyment from the resulting bickering between fellow enthusiast's?

We are in the majority agreeing that we are at the mercy of others who are actively sourcing new leaks every day and at every opportunity. The majority ( including me) have much to appreciate after all, it brings a whole new level of enjoyment to our BlackBerry devices.

What I personally don't appreciate is the method in which we were asked to appreciate and be thankful or else you won't get it.

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate your response as not wanting to make this into something that it isn't and keeping an open mind. I do very much agree with you regarding the way this has been handled and I kind of wish it would have turned out differently. Yes this totally sucks because I have to wait for the STL-3 to drop and if it does finally drop later this evening I won't be able to load it until tomorrow so I'll have to wait even more. I am just tired of always seeing the constant bickering back and forth in the different threads and often ask myself, "Why can't we all just get along?" I mean geez, we do have something strong in common and it's bad enough that we aren't as many as the "others". The last thing we should do is go at it with each other.

Beautiful kids by the way. I have two (2) myself...that's why I won't be able to load it in the evening if it were to drop.
    ScottishDanSTFU and mtitiz34 like this.
    11-12-13 02:12 PM
3,077 ... 5859606162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD