Don't know why but i am still refreshing the page lol
    amiitoj likes this.
    11-12-13 12:45 PM
    Mastercarhead1, what are we to be thankful of? A promise of a leak for STL users only to be dropped because of some challenging comments that the OP doesn't agree on?

I don't hold a grudge with anyone on this forum, I'm confused at the justification on holding back the final leak.

Posted via CB10
    There is much you don't know about
    Don't just assume everything to be negative please
    It's hard even for us as a team to stand up and stay positive despite the negativity of the community
    Don't target BerryInsider. Just thank him, because he very well could have just kept it to himself
    3hb78ftg, LP_Rigg, eduso and 4 others like this.
    11-12-13 12:46 PM
    Why are people crying so much? Do these guys owe you anything? If you get it, you get it. I don't recall STL-100 users crying when they didn't get the leak like rest of us.

Beggers can't be choosers. I hope you guys don't release the leak and let people learn their lesson.
    You must be new to leak threads
    11-12-13 12:47 PM
    Same here I keep refreshing hoping to see something for stl3

Posted via CB10
    Hi, someone can restore a backup done with bb link after install this leak ?
    This was not a Berry Leaks production. All on BerryInsider. He is not part of that team. He is a lone wolf of sorts.
    One of the edits states that "this is wu-wei speaking". Isn't wu-wei part of the bbleaks team?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:48 PM
    Thanks STL 100-1 don't working BlackBerry World and Music Apps
    11-12-13 12:50 PM
    55 PAGES!!!!! WOW...

OK.. Quick question, I will hang up and search also. BUT. Will this Runtime work on 10.2.0.1803?
    I just tried it with Subway Surfers and that didn't work, but I didn't try it with anything else. I just ended up reverting back to 10.2.1.20 runtime from the 10.2.1.725 leak.
    Last edited by Kamika007z; 11-12-13 at 01:02 PM.
    Wu-wei,

Can you provide the extract for the unlocked runtime?

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    Won't work in other OS
    Thur and I have tried already
    damien kupuku and Kamika007z like this.
    More unreported fixes:

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000002.png

Scanning NFC automation tags is now the way it should be - no need to approve something I scan daily.

Small things like this fix and the flashlight on with screen off makes my day!

Keep rocking, keep BlackBerring!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:51 PM
    mods why u dont tell people (( STL100-234 )) to not post any more posts about this leak like you do to STL100-1 users when they dont get a leak

STL-234 u always tell STL-1 users to not post any more posts about not getting a leak the day came to not tell them any more and they tell you that

remember the luck will be with you one day but know that the next day it will be against you
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    11-12-13 12:52 PM
    so got STA, we get no voice calls, that means data and texts wouldn't work either right?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:52 PM
    One of the edits states that "this is wu-wei speaking". Isn't wu-wei part of the bbleaks team?

Posted via CB10
    He's also a moderator. The first post needed some clarification.
    ttgapers and bmoney1229 like this.
    11-12-13 12:53 PM
    Thanks STL 100-1 don't working BlackBerry World and Music Apps
    Bbworld fine in here. Music line and wechat crash.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    wu-wei is also a moderator and edited the post to include more information and not be so harsh sounding. He is not the one releasing the OS's.
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    11-12-13 12:54 PM
    It's hard even for us as a team to stand up and stay positive despite the negativity of the community
    Don't target BerryInsider. Just thank him, because he very well could have just kept it to himself
    For many of us....he DID just "keep it to himself".
    bb8900edit and xiaohuaxing like this.
    11-12-13 12:55 PM
    Um.. Install apks with out converting. Which if you have an old Andriod phone and Airdroid..... I can get just about any APK free App, but no paid apps.
    This runtime on 1803 is a no go. Besides, the installing function isn't handled by the runtime itself, but by sys.installhandlerui (which also doesn't work on 1803).
    keenwerkz, ckroboth and KemKev like this.
    11-12-13 12:55 PM
    Does anybody else hate seeing the OP treating people this way? Be sure to report his posts, make your voice heard.

We've gotten far more leaks from others, and they never saw fit to treat us like this - what BerryInsider is doing is simply not ok.

Posted via CB10
    and why not..... maybe he, as well as many others are simply sick of the sense of entitlement that MANY of the users on this forum have...if you don't like the process or politics..... go elsewhere, better yet buy an Android - huge selection of os there
    eduso and BravoZuluDelta like this.
    11-12-13 12:57 PM
    Using my Z30 as a daily driver but highly tempted to switch the the Q10 for a few days to try this out. Might just make the jump.

Look forward to a Z30 version.
    11-12-13 12:58 PM
    I'm sure there is much I don't know regarding leaks and the people within the 'Leak Teams'. What I do know is that you and others have a great support from this community regardless of the negativity some users throw around.

I am certainly not targeting anyone even though the question remains unanswered.

Why are STL users not having the opportunity to try the newest leak?

Until the whole community have been given the opportunity I won't be thanking anyone although I do appreciate the work behind the leaks.

Maybe it would be best if Leaks were banned in the community. It would certainly resolve the negativity surrounding them.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:59 PM
    So any resolution to the BBM issue? Don't seem to be able to send any messages.

Posted via CB10
    So I I clicked download at 9AM, file finally finished at about 1PM (i'm on a T3 connection) went to unzip it, and it it errors out saying unexpected end of file, tried 7zip, errored out as well. So i'm re-downloading.

The zip file I downloaded is 1.3GB so it matches, so i'm unsure how I messed this up...
    Well...sighs, still think he's going to release it tho hopeful.

Posted via CB10
    i concur
    This is what I think, people are so ungrateful. It's free and people complain. I understand being disapointed but he didn't or doesn't have to post anything.
    Its Spade and LP_Rigg like this.
    11-12-13 01:00 PM
    android runtime installed- only the files but doesn't seems to work. installed it at 10.2.0.425 so going back to old runtime
    11-12-13 01:07 PM
3,077 ... 5556575859 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD