If I can load Q10 software on my Z30, why cant he load Q10 software on his Z30-2/3/4???
    Hey it's allright, I sorted it out.. technically you both were right, lol
    11-12-13 04:36 AM
    Hey it's no biggie.. on the upside I got it working.. so now I can honestly say you can have this newest leak on a STL-3 Z10 *with* radio working!
    I eagerly await this info in relation to a Q10.
    11-12-13 04:39 AM
    all right, just finished reading the 32pages so far of this thread! Except for the initial political crap about leaking teams, former members etc etc...

THIS LEAK SEEMS AWESOME ( and i say Seems since i havent installed it yet, gotta wait until after work)

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

*clapping hands for Blackberry Developpers, Bravo, keep up the good work!

thank you
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    11-12-13 04:39 AM
    whats JOYN. just curious. loads when sys.rcse is launched...
    11-12-13 04:40 AM
    all right, just finished reading the 32pages so far of this thread! Except for the initial political crap about leaking teams, former members etc etc...

THIS LEAK SEEMS AWESOME ( and i say Seems since i havent installed it yet, gotta wait until after work)

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

*clapping hands for Blackberry Developpers, Bravo, keep up the good work!

thank you
    I too feel the same way... but the Q10 users are lacking to offer their views. :-(
    11-12-13 04:41 AM
    Wu-Wei, you're a moderator here, and therefore should be interested in the well being of the entire community.

Sarcasm on the Internet never has, and never will work. Expecting any user to live on this forum so they can pick up on an inside joke is simply unrealistic.

A community should benefit all members, not just the die hards, and right now the average person sees the OP's posts and will more than likely take them at face value - and that reflects badly on the entire forum.

Finally, I challenge you to actually put a little effort into your blanket statements about the nature of my posts. I'm very sure I've taken many opportunities to help others out and not complain.

Posted via CB10
    I am interested in the well-being of the entire community. I followed up my original response with some more comments.

I agree about sarcasm via text media.

I also agree about posts benefiting all members. My ire with certain people spilled over when I was responding to you, and for that I apologized.

And yes, your posts have been helpful as well. My statement was a bit broad and probably unfounded - see previous paragraph.
    chindoberry likes this.
    Hey guys, what's with the CB app on the phone?

You read through a page and scroll up and it takes you forward one page even though you're no where near the bottom of the page.

Have deleted, reinstalled and rebooted.
    Hey, peeps...Don't be arguing with mods and the OP and jacking the rest of us. Try and drop the egos because I would rather have STA now rather then later. VZW only gives you 14 days before you can return the phone for another. If I can show off 1055 this Fri (order Thu with one-day delivery), I may be able to convince the gf to pick one up. Can't have all y'all arguing and ruining my chances of doubling up on the Z30. Peace to all and continue to post findings, good and bad!
    Suraj Jadhav likes this.
    11-12-13 04:44 AM
    Hey guys, what's with the CB app on the phone?

You read through a page and scroll up and it takes you forward one page even though you're no where near the bottom of the page.

Have deleted, reinstalled and rebooted.
    the app has been broken since august

we are meant to get a fix this week or next

finally.
    blockbuy likes this.
    11-12-13 04:44 AM
    If I can load Q10 software on my Z30, why cant he load Q10 software on his Z30-2/3/4???
    Nice try.

You and I both know what was going on with your post.

Like I said, I personally saw the humor in it...but this ain't my first rodeo.

I just found your behavior hypocritical. So I mentioned it. There's plenty more that I won't bother addressing here.
    11-12-13 04:45 AM
    Alright, Wu-Wei, I'm glad we could sort this out. Keep fighting the good fight - thanks for your time and effort.

Posted via CB10
    adamlau and Ruslan Botsyurko like this.
    11-12-13 04:46 AM
    Hey, peeps...Don't be arguing with mods and the OP and jacking the rest of us. Try and drop the egos because I would rather have STA now rather then later. VZW only gives you 14 days before you can return the phone for another. If I can show off 1055 this Fri (order Thu with one-day delivery), I may be able to convince the gf to pick one up. Can't have all y'all arguing. Peace to all and continue to post findings, good and bad!
    I appreciate the sentiment here, but I don't see it as arguments. These are just discussions that are slightly off-topic. There's a long-running issue in this subforum, and factions have formed. Sadly leak threads are often filled with collateral conversations. If the OP has more to offer, I have every faith that some random chatter won't keep them from sharing.
    adamlau likes this.
    11-12-13 04:47 AM
    Hey, peeps...Don't be arguing with mods and the OP and jacking the rest of us.!
    wu-wei isn't a moderator. Does he have the green name? No?

[THIS IS AN EDIT BY WU-WEI]

Yes, I am a moderator here. They're just smart enough not to give me the banhammer.

[/EDIT]

Nice try.

You and I both know what was going on with your post.

Like I said, I personally saw the humor in it...but this ain't my first rodeo.

I just found your behavior hypocritical. So I mentioned it. There's plenty more that I won't bother addressing here.
    wth are you even talking about? im being serious here. it was stated that the Q10 verison would would on any non CDMA device on like page 1
    11-12-13 04:48 AM
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000183.png

Get this when opening Apps. Shows processing first and then the message attached.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:48 AM
    Can anyone post the Android runtime files? Android and android shell?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:49 AM
    One stupid thing: can you show us the new BBM emoticons?
    Also Music UI
    11-12-13 04:50 AM
    If you were around here more often, you would know that the post was sarcastic.
    Agree with you on everything except this. I read here plenty and didn't get that but I held off on commenting in case he was kidding. But if you read his post there's nothing to indicate sarcasm, there's nothing to defend there.

Thanks for letting us know about the reason being slow uploads though. We could have half the number of pages in this thread if that's what he said from the beginning...

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-12-13 04:50 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000183.png 
Views:	1189 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	219751

Get this when opening Apps. Shows processing first and then the message attached.

Posted via CB10
    Sory TYPO. Read APKS.
    11-12-13 04:51 AM
    is this leak for z10 stl100-1
    11-12-13 04:51 AM
    is this leak for z10 stl100-1
    Sorry,your question cannot be answered at this time.... Please come back when the bickering has stopped.
    TheBlkGuyFrmWrk likes this.
    11-12-13 04:52 AM
    Hey it's no biggie.. on the upside I got it working.. so now I can honestly say you can have this newest leak on a STL-3 Z10 *with* radio working! I flashed the 10.2.0.1792 radio file you made available in your Hybrids thread
    I read right past this.

Please confirm. Are you running this leaked OS (10.2.1.1055) with the previous radio (10.2.0.1792)?
    11-12-13 04:53 AM
    Sorry,your question cannot be answered at this time.... Please come back when the bickering has stopped.
    pls give me answer so that i can start download it
    11-12-13 04:55 AM
    Being stuck on "searching for updates" is a serious problem. Tried rebooting, tried reinstalling, tried skipping Wi-Fi connecting, tried skipping registering for BBID but nothing works. Any sollutions?
    11-12-13 04:55 AM
    I read right past this.

Please confirm. Are you running this leaked OS (10.2.1.1055) with the previous radio (10.2.0.1792)?
    That is correct!
    11-12-13 04:56 AM
    wu-wei isn't a moderator. Does he have the green name? No?

[THIS IS AN EDIT BY WU-WEI]

Yes, I am a moderator here. They're just smart enough not to give me the banhammer.

[/EDIT]

wth are you even talking about? im being serious here. it was stated that the Q10 verison would would on any non CDMA device on like page 1
    The line of posts made it clear what issue he was having. I'll go back and multiquote if I really have to.
    11-12-13 04:56 AM
3,077 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD