Pleeeeeeeease stop posting so fast!! 48 hrs of trying to get to the end of this thread. Every time I get to within a couple pages and decide to eat, I come back to 10 or 15 more pages. Blaahhhhhh.. my head is going to explode. This thread has been like dangling a joint in front of Mayor Ford - irrististable even when you know nothing good can come of it

Posted via CB10
    Bump lol

Now time to wait for radio

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:54 PM
    Holy crap guys, sir Paul McCartney is here, sh.t got serious
    Wow... I feel honored...

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    11-13-13 04:54 PM
    Pleeeeeeeease stop posting so fast!! 48 hrs of trying to get to the end of this thread. Every time I get to within a couple pages and decide to eat, I come back to 10 or 15 more pages. Blaahhhhhh.. my head is going to explode. This thread has been like dangling a joint in front of Mayor Ford - irrististable even when you know nothing good can come of it

Posted via CB10
    More like a crack pipe. It's keeping everyone wired and ready to fight someone.

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz and pvphooman like this.
    11-13-13 04:55 PM
    Wow... I feel honored...

They weren't praising you lol

Posted via CB10
    I keep looking at this thread just to see maybe if it comes out for z10 -3
    Wait for sdk

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:58 PM
    As much as I love this leak and all of its speed dial awesomeness, there is one issue that's different that's create a challenge for me.

In my contact list I have a lot of phone numbers that look like this:

1-800-123-1234pp1234567890#pp123456#pp*pp1

For my work, I store a lot of conference numbers and assign them to speed dials so that I can easily join calls while driving without having to enter or remember a bunch of different numbers. With this build, I'm finding that after it dials the initial 10-digit number and pauses, it rattles off the next series of numbers at warp speed and the touch tone systems can't seem to recognize or pick it up. Which invariably leads me to having to manually enter all the bridge codes again since the system is telling me I've entered an invalid conference code.

Is there a way to slow this down??? With the previous OS builds, the speed at which the numbers are automatically entered is much slower. I've looked in a bunch of settings but can't seem to find anything.

So to all you fellow hardcore business phone users who spend your entire days on conference calls, getting nothing done during business hours and then having to play catchup on the evenings and weekends... help a guy out!!!

Thanks!
    Have you tried commas? On some phones, each comma created a pause.
    jimpilot likes this.
    11-13-13 04:59 PM
    We may have our radio soon http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/1...ate-is-coming/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    yeah!! thanx Kris for this news!!

from my SQN100-3 via CB10
    nobies likes this.
    11-13-13 04:59 PM
    That it does, so all we'll need to do is rip those radio files and patch up this OS with them and everyone is set.
    Great news! You made my day
    11-13-13 05:00 PM
    1. This leak is awesome. Installed on SLT 100-1.
    2. Love the picture password, and quick settings and detailed usage stats and graphs are nice too have.
    3. HATE THE NEW CALL SCREEN
    4. Thank you BERRYINSIDER ; Also, come out with SLT 2/3/4 files (if you have it) already no? The ignorant burden of a revengeful thought is too ignorant to know when it weighs more than it can stand.
    5. Has there been a longer thread than this one ever before? Stayed up all night still could read only about half of it.
    6. KRIS, a long overdue thanks to you as well. In general, you've always been very patient and helpful.

Also, DID I SAY HOW MUCH I HATE THE NEW CALL SCREEN ALREADY?
    nobies and thanasi like this.
    Same here except I need it for the Z30.
    pttptppt, Pdinos3, moody and 8 others like this.
    Wait for sdk

Posted via CB10
    Will do thanks... probably the best option instead of refreshing this page every 5 mins
    pttptppt likes this.
    11-13-13 05:01 PM
    1. This leak is awesome. Installed on SLT 100-1.
    2. Love the picture password, and quick settings and detailed usage stats and graphs are nice too have.
    3. HATE THE NEW CALL SCREEN
    4. Thank you BERRYINSIDER ; Also, come out with SLT 2/3/4 files (if you have it) already no? The ignorant burden of a revengeful thought is too ignorant to know when it weighs more than it can stand.
    5. Has there been a longer thread than this one ever before? Stayed up all night still could read only about half of it.
    6. KRIS, a long overdue thanks to you as well. In general, you've always been very patient and helpful.

Also, DID I SAY HOW MUCH I HATE THE NEW CALL SCREEN ALREADY?
    Sooo, how you liking that new call screen?
    pttptppt, Pdinos3, moody and 5 others like this.
    11-13-13 05:03 PM
    Will do thanks... probably the best option instead of refreshing this page every 5 mins
    You are able to wait 5 minutes?! I do it just about every 30 seconds or so.

Edit: now I feel like a real addict. Maybe I should move to Toronto and join rehab with Mayor Ford...
    11-13-13 05:04 PM
    Nah, I just refresh for fun. I don't know when it is gonna stop, but every two pages new info pops up and it gets on fire!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-13-13 05:05 PM
    Have you tried commas? On some phones, each comma created a pause.
    Hi I did try with commas (BB converts them to Ps). What I want to avoid doing is inserting a pause after each conference code digit.

Example: 1p2p3p4p5p6p7p8p9p or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.

Besides, even if I did do it in my own phone book, it wouldn't help me when other's provide a quick dial option but don't insert pauses between each of the digits. Not sure if that made sense!!
    11-13-13 05:05 PM
    Today was very theatrical... in my right eye was all day coverage on CP24 of City Hall which I must say was very entertaining, and this thread in my left eye... I'm leaving for a business trip on Friday and was hoping to get first dibs on a leak for stl-3 hidden somewhere between pages 16-107 lol. That way I could totally impress my colleagues by showing off features they don't have even though they just upgraded to 10.2. So disappointed lol. Yet I will probably keep refreshing like all of you even though I won't admit it... In Toronto here we like to keep secrets, it's how we roll!
    Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:06 PM
    Is there any holiday coming soon?

Posted via CB10
    Are you part Hobbit, oh twister of riddles? What has it gots in its pockets?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:06 PM
    They weren't praising you lol

Posted via CB10
    Thanx captain obvious... I was saying I'm honored that SPM liked what I wrote... hello... wake up...

pttptppt and Ruslan Botsyurko like this.
    11-13-13 05:07 PM
    We may have our radio soon http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/1...ate-is-coming/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Question. Is it possible that this runtime is the actual one that's on 1055? It seems that some of the features are what we're seeing now.

We'll at least the Q and -1 users are.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    You are able to wait 5 minutes?! I do it just about every 30 seconds or so.

Edit: now I feel like a real addict. Maybe I should move to Toronto and join rehab with Mayor Ford...
    Whenever I have a free moment at work I check lol
    Derlitz likes this.
    "Every 5 mins"... I wish I could be that patient..

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 05:08 PM
    Sooo, how you liking that new call screen?
    He hates it I think.... ahahah

Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-13-13 05:08 PM
    You know that this statement oy yours actually means another 2500+ posts in the next 24 hours, right?

And another sleepless night for SirJes and many others, few more songs and lyrics for Berryinsider and at least one more atack on you
    Don't forget the poetry...

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    11-13-13 05:09 PM
    Same here except I need it for the Z30.
    hell I need a z30 too along with it lmao!! How can any of you guys be waiting for OS. im sure you guys have tons of connects that can get you a leaked radio file? haha
    11-13-13 05:09 PM
3,077 ... 109110111112113 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD