Dude if you get this thread close...I'm coming for you and your elmo doll

Posted via CB10
    ROFL! And his fez hat. :rofl:

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    11-13-13 10:50 PM
    Fixed your typo
    dont poke the bear dude!!

seriousness... he doesnt seem happy as it is,
    So, lets ALL cool it down just a bit here. No more gas on the fire.
    the only fire to burn will be our batteries when/if the other radios come about.
    moody and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-13-13 10:52 PM
    we like to let you guys work things out and give guidance and steer you in the right direction which is what I have been attempting to do here now.
    Figured if take the opportunity-

Thank you for that

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-13-13 10:52 PM
    you do mean not in someones head correct??
    I dont feel like cleaning up blood and brains tonight... I have yet to finish my zombie training
    now you've gone and ruined it for me

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:53 PM
    Mepiikan,

Do you really want to go there? You yourself are guilty of several infractions. Look there are several factors at play here, but two main issues, one we really don't like to give out infractions we like to let you guys work things out and give guidance and steer you in the right direction which is what I have been attempting to do here now. Ok the second thing we are a small staff doing a very large job and we simply can not see everything! So no it's not that we are waiting for the leak also.

Leaks come or they don't. And many of us even choose not to use them or stay on a different build that the "latest and greatest". I'm on 10.2.0.1443 for example. So please don't presume to know what is in mine or any other mod's head!
    I personally think that is the way to be.
    If you make things to unbearable who would want to visit the sight anyway.
    I mean there have been threads that have taken place WAY WORSE then this one and the thread was only deleted and no one was given infractions.. Heck ive said some pretty harsh things to some people that have made me upset and the only infraction I ever got.. was when I made Kris mad. lol

Which in all honesty it should be removed. due to him commiting the same infraction the next day lmao.. I even emailed crackberry but never got a response about it lol..

/edit! oh, and Kris, no hard feelings! ( I hope ) When I messaged you on tweeter the other day about what happened to ichoosebb10 or w/e it was actually genuine interest not trolling you
    Kris Simundson and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-13-13 10:53 PM
    Hi Kris. Longtime listener, first time caller. Just wanted to say that it's painful to see your Nexus 4 signature lately. Great to have you around still, but would love that to be a BB in your sig
    I'm sure your not the only oneI

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    Derlitz, macaroon9, BDR529 and 1 others like this.
    11-13-13 10:55 PM

I'm sure he's not,

Posted from my Z30 with the CB10 App that doesn't work worth ****,
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    11-13-13 10:56 PM

What the heck is a GT-P5210? Do you randomly switch between two devices, or did you change it just to fool with people?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:58 PM
    What's the max number of comments per post on this boards engine? Can we break crackberry forums?
    11-13-13 10:59 PM
    Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 real device name

11-13-13 11:00 PM
    LOL, this post is going to surpass iGrann's post. Which has achived in a few days.. this number was achieved almost overnight (3k++ posts)
    11-13-13 11:00 PM
    What's the max number of comments per post on this boards engine? Can we break crackberry forums?
    There's one thread that has over a 150 000 posts.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:01 PM
    I mean there have been threads that have taken place WAY WORSE then this one and the thread was only deleted and no one was given infractions.. Heck ive said some pretty harsh things to some people that have made me upset and the only infraction I ever got.. was when I made Kris mad. lol

Which in all honesty it should be removed. due to him commiting the same infraction the next day lmao.. I even emailed crackberry but never got a response about it lol..
    I agree with you 100%. It only turns people away form the forums. I do admit that I have been given infractions (2 by Kris and 1 by Branta) but I have lived with them because well the y were deserved. I don't agree with the one by Branta but oh well...life goes on.

Good to see Kris back in the threads though. Hopefully he'll get rid of the Nexus and rejoin the Dark Side.
    11-13-13 11:01 PM
    Hi,
    Can someone Please install Truecaller APK on OS 10.2.1.1055 and let me know if it works & gives Caller Info in REAL TIME while a calls ringing...???
    Thanks
    11-13-13 11:02 PM
    I agree with you 100%. It only turns people away form the forums. I do admit that I have been given infractions (2 by Kris and 1 by Branta) but I have lived with them because well the y were deserved. I don't agree with the one by Branta but oh well...life goes on.

Good to see Kris back in the threads though. Hopefully he'll get rid of the Nexus and rejoin the Dark Side.
    Getting a Nokia Lumia 920 on Saturday actually lol

11-13-13 11:02 PM
    Hi,
    Can someone Please install Truecaller APK on OS 10.2.1.1055 and let me know if it works & gives Caller Info in REAL TIME while a calls ringing...???
    Thanks
    Huh

Posted from my Z30 with the CB10 App that doesn't work worth ****,
    11-13-13 11:03 PM

My apologies that your situation slipped through the cracks but your complaint should have been forwarded to me and I would have addressed it with you via PM or email. In the future please feel free to PM directly on moderation issues. Hopefully though you have a better picture now of how we do things. But my "door" so to speak is always open!
    JoBudden likes this.

Unless you like locked-down, you're not going to like it much.

Posted via CB10

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-funny-pictures-scared-cat-bed-girl-doll.jpg
    11-13-13 11:08 PM
    Unless you like locked-down, you're not going to like it much.

Posted via CB10
    Owned one before I enjoy windows phone devices. And the integration it'll provide between my Windows 8 computers, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will be quite worth it. Plus the camera is pretty solid.

11-13-13 11:09 PM
    My apologies that your situation slipped through the cracks but your complaint should have been forwarded to me and I would have addressed it with you via PM or email. In the future please feel free to PM directly on moderation issues. Hopefully though you have a better picture now of how we do things. But my "door" so to speak is always open!
    I imagine at the time, I was probably a little to straight forward and not very polite when I sent it. So I'm not totally shocked that it did slip thru the cracks.. I wouldn't have responded either honestly. But thanks for the invitation. If I ever have any problems in the future, I know who to look for!
    11-13-13 11:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-pictures-scared-cat-bed-girl-doll.jpg 
Views:	1134 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	220505
    This made me laugh. Thanks for lightening the mood.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    11-13-13 11:10 PM
    This thread should be locked there's like 5000 different topic

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 11:12 PM
    Battery on z10 died...I need a z30.
    11-13-13 11:12 PM
3,077 ... 119120121122123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD