Nah honestly the moment he decides to leak another down the road even if it isn't this one.. no one will even remember what went on here and he will be loved again. Forgive and forget lol
    Nah, like the Alamo, I will always remember.
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-13-13 10:32 PM
    burying the hatchet sounds like a good idea....as long as it is in the right place

Posted via CB10
    you do mean not in someones head correct??
    I dont feel like cleaning up blood and brains tonight... I have yet to finish my zombie training
    anon721037, Uzi and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:32 PM
    Nah, like the Alamo, I will always remember.
    That's no way to be. Life is to short to hold grudges. plus this is the internet lol.. cant stay mad at someone you don't even know.
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-13-13 10:34 PM
    you do mean not in someones head correct??
    I dont feel like cleaning up blood and brains tonight... I have yet to finish my zombie training
    I knew you had a serious problem, so your a Harley driving, greasy handed zombie lover.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10.
    Pdinos3 and moody like this.
    I've been skipping pages to get to the good parts.
    Unless you've been following from the start and have the time to take half hour breaks six times a day, nobody can keep up. I skipped all the way from 45 to 145.

Posted via CB10
    WOW!! I FINALLY made it to the end!!! That was a loooong read.

Guessing this "end" will only last for about 4secs. The amount of time it takes for the next post to appear
    11-13-13 10:35 PM
    I skipped all the way to the end just by scrolling down once

Via CB10 rockin Z30STA100-5/10.2.0.1791
    moody, anon721037 and dusdal like this.
    11-13-13 10:35 PM
    Ok folks here's the deal! This is a chance to avoid infractions. Call it a free pass. Chill out now, heed my warning and let cooler heads prevail, OR we can go the other route and I will start handing out mass infractions. I will leave it in your hands.

I KNOW this situation with the leak has everyone a little frustrated and we are all saying things we will regret later and we are all over reacting a little and we are "defending" ourselves, I get it, but come on folks let's bury the hatchet. We all have the same goal here!
    To be honest, I'm surprised that you guys have let this go on as long as you have. It's more than obvious that the OP has been trolling his own thread and by the looks of it seems as if it has been permitted perhaps because you guys are wanting the radio as well and I for one am also anxious to get my hands on it but I think you should have intervened sooner.

Please do not take this as a direct shot pkcable but I think the mods in CrackBerry should read the Rules and Guidelines again to refresh their memory because this thread is proof that apparently they've been thrown out the window as in other threads as well.

Community Rules & Guidelines
    pfl4ume likes this.
    11-13-13 10:36 PM
    Unless you've been following from the start and have the time to take half hour breaks six times a day, nobody can keep up. I skipped all the way from 45 to 145.

Posted via CB10
    I can't believe you skipped everything, I wasn't told we could do that, I was told read read and read again

moody, toobs623 and Killington like this.
    Figures Pdinos3 would be that next post LMBO!!
    Pdinos3 and anon721037 like this.
    Dang! Make that Mepi Bloaz dude
    Pdinos3 and anon721037 like this.
    11-13-13 10:37 PM

hahah still lovin the 30 I see
    anon721037 and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:38 PM

nice feature from z30 Lol

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    anon721037, Pdinos3, moody and 1 others like this.
    11-13-13 10:39 PM
    You'll be on a previous page soon.
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 10:40 PM
    I can't believe you skipped everything, I wasn't told we could do that, I was told read read and read again

and you will continue to do so private!
    now, back to the floors with a toothbrush!
    get that floor clean enough so we can eat off of it and be happy to receive a radio (hopefully)
    anon721037, moody and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-13-13 10:41 PM
    To be honest, I'm surprised that you guys have let this go on as long as you have. It's more than obvious that the OP has been trolling his own thread and by the looks of it seems as if it has been permitted perhaps because you guys are wanting the radio as well and I for one am also anxious to get my hands on it but I think you should have intervened sooner.

Please do not take this as a direct shot pkcable but I think the mods in CrackBerry should read the Rules and Guidelines again to refresh their memory because this thread is proof that apparently they've been thrown out the window as in other threads as well.

Dude if you get this thread close...I'm coming for you and your elmo doll

Posted via CB10
    PodgeyBB, moody, 3hb78ftg and 2 others like this.
    11-13-13 10:41 PM
    As soon as the 10.2.1 sdk goes live

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Hopefully it's soon.
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 10:42 PM

You're talking to the man who co-chaired the committee to revise the colour of the book those rules are written in..

By the way... they kept it grey.

(Stop me if you've heard this someone where before..)

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:43 PM
    It will be available when someone other than BerryInsider releases it because it turns out that he doesn't have it.
    I love your avatar.
    Pdinos3 and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:43 PM
    That's no way to be. Life is to short to hold grudges. plus this is the internet lol.. cant stay mad at someone you don't even know.
    Just jokes. I think. =)
    11-13-13 10:44 PM

Mepiikan,

Do you really want to go there? You yourself are guilty of several infractions. Look there are several factors at play here, but two main issues, one we really don't like to give out infractions we like to let you guys work things out and give guidance and steer you in the right direction which is what I have been attempting to do here now. Ok the second thing we are a small staff doing a very large job and we simply can not see everything! So no it's not that we are waiting for the leak also.

Leaks come or they don't. And many of us even choose not to use them or stay on a different build than the "latest and greatest". I'm on 10.2.0.1443 for example. So please don't presume to know what is in mine or any other mod's head!
    Last edited by pkcable; 11-14-13 at 09:48 AM.
    11-13-13 10:45 PM
    I love your avatar.
    Thanks...it's in memory of a friend.
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 10:46 PM
    Hi Kris. Longtime listener, first time caller
    Loved that

Posted via CB10
    BDR529 and Killington like this.
    Mepiikan,

Do you really want to go there? You yourself are guilty of several infractions. Look there are several factors at play here, but two main issues, one we really don't like to give out infractions we like to let you guys work things out and give guidance and steer you in the right direction which is what I have been attempting to do here now. Ok the second thing we are a small staff doing a very large job and we simply can not see everything! So no it's not that we are waiting for the leak also.

Leaks come or they don't. And many of us even choose not to use them or stay on a different build that the "latest and greatest". I'm on 10.2.0.1443 for example. So please don't presume to know what is in mine or any other mod's head!
    Fixed your typo
    ????? ????? ????????

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:47 PM
3,077 ... 118119120121122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD