Hey call of duty u r back )

Posted via CB10
    You know...I was thankful and still is for the leak, but your loosing me here.

This is uncalled for.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:57 PM
    Are you guys reading together? That's cute

Posted via CB10
    Lulz.
    Low!

Posted via CB10
    I'd take it as a compliment. It's not like serving in the armed forces (any part of it, not 100% sure what Kris does off of the top of my head), is something to be ashamed of. The fact that BerryInsider is targeting Kris' profession, just says that he doesn't have anything better to insult. And again, since Kris' profession isn't something to be ashamed of, and in fact most likely is a source of pride, BerryInsider bringing it up isn't really much of an insult.

Now if Kris was panhandler and BerryInsider made fun of him for that, you could argue that it's insulting..

But bringing up something that's a positive isn't really insulting. Just me 2 cents.
    mtitiz34 likes this.
    Kris and Berry you BOTH need to chill! Seriously! Take it to PM or better yet just ignore each other.

Don't make me angry....

11-13-13 09:58 PM
    Regardless, there's one thing we can be sure of the radio files....

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_20131426.png

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:00 PM
    Kris and Berry you BOTH need to chill! Seriously! Take it to PM or better yet just ignore each other.

Don't make me angry....

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXpKUu6pUg[/url]
    Rich you know better that type of **** is against the rule. Not to mention you know I don't take politely to being attacked based on my profession. You should be so lucky I kept my remarks to what I did. You know damn well I can do worse.

/end rant

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-13-13 10:01 PM
    Guys seriously, just drop this garbage.
    This thread is turning into a bunch of old men acting like babies. No offense.
    Settle it elsewhere.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-13-13 10:01 PM

This is uncalled for.

Posted via CB10
    BerryInsider's remarks are definitely uncalled for. I guess he's just upset because Kris is probably going to end up making him look bad.
    Last edited by pkcable; 11-13-13 at 10:26 PM.
    moody and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-13-13 10:02 PM
    Settle it elsewhere.
    "Baseball619"

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    11-13-13 10:02 PM
    Settle it elsewhere.
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to stir the pot even more, but who are you calling old good sir? I will have you know that I am in the prime of my life.
    11-13-13 10:04 PM

This is uncalled for.

Posted via CB10
    I have the exact same thoughts, I always try to steer clear of the negativity. I can just about understand (not agree) with BerryInsider not releasing the other radio files because of trolls (although I don't believe he even had them) but after using that as an excuse and then blatantly trolling people on his own thread....I smell hypocrisy. I've lost respect man.

Channel: C000EE4F7 - BBpin:24C24FB9 - AndroidPin:7c4d7d73
    SirJes and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:04 PM
    If I was in kris's position I would've said worse.

But anyway, I like this thread plz don't get it closed lol

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz, moody and pfl4ume like this.
    11-13-13 10:05 PM
    I never understood the allure of arguing on the thread. No one wants to see all that drama. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
    pkcable and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:05 PM

Don't make me angry....

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXpKUu6pUg[/url]
    OH, OH... This fight is about to get broken up with a KO.

3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-13-13 10:06 PM
    Hey call of duty u r back )

Posted via CB10
    Please don't add being a ****** Bag to your current list of personality flaws.

I have family members and friends who have died for their country so **** off

Posted via CB10
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-13-13 10:06 PM
    "Baseball619"

Cool story bro.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to stir the pot even more, but who are you calling old good sir? I will have you know that I am in the prime of my life.
    Old is in the eye of the beholder, I guess! haha.
    11-13-13 10:07 PM
    am i missing something here what the hell does "hey call of duty ur back" mean...Miss BerryInsider can u clarify sweetcheeks... you are a female right
    11-13-13 10:08 PM
    Is there any time frame when this 10.2.1.1055 leak will be available for the STL100-2,3,4 versions?

Posted via CB10
    BDR529 likes this.
    Really peevish? Yes you can text

Posted via CB10
    I figure you probably know toobs well, but to me this seems like a legitimate question. I assumed texting used the cellular radio, same as making calls, so I appreciated the question and the followup answer (yes) which I was pleasantly surprised by!

Posted via CB10
    Thought I'd update, I finally decided to load the os on my stl2 z10 as I don't make a lot of calls anyway and I can wait seems there will be a radio file soon so wooo! I've tried several games that I wanted to play and a few didn't work for example black ops zombies and even plants vs zombies with the obb work around BUT Simpson tapped out works smoothly straight from install and I also found out mods on games work as well now.

So seems like there's still some things that don't work but a majority does and it's come along way.

Can't wait for it to be a complete os but I think I shall keep it on my phone and wait for the radio now I made the jump

Oh also installed and had no data problems or any bugs my media player works and everything!

Peace

Posted via CB10
    Probably because of the obb file, I was wondering about apk files with data.
    I'm gonna install after work so I'll give a heads up if data has to be manually moved.

11-13-13 10:09 PM
    I have the exact same thoughts, I always try to steer clear of the negativity. I can just about understand (not agree) with BerryInsider not releasing the other radio files because of trolls (although I don't believe he even had them) but after using that as an excuse and then blatantly trolling people on his own thread....I smell hypocrisy. I've lost respect man.

I am not sure those radio files were ever in BerryInsider's possession. His actions are making it hard to believe that he did. Oh well. As my homie Blacklatino said, if the leaks arrive, they arrive. If not, well, we will all move on.
    PodgeyBB, moody and mendez777 like this.
    Cool story bro.

Old is in the eye of the beholder, I guess! haha.
    I was just trying to make a twist, nothing personal, I don't even know your age.

Edit: this thread really moves fast

Okay... I think we can all agree, that's totally enough of the personal attacks, all around. I agree with SirJes, I like this thread, let's not shut it down...

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    moody likes this.
    Is there any time frame when this 10.2.1.1055 leak will be available for the STL100-2,3,4 versions?

Posted via CB10
    As soon as the 10.2.1 sdk goes live

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Derlitz, SirJes, moody and 4 others like this.
    11-13-13 10:10 PM
    am i missing something here what the hell does "hey call of duty ur back" mean...Miss BerryInsider can u clarify sweetcheeks... you are a female right
    you cant tell by his name?

Barry inside her?
    11-13-13 10:10 PM
3,077 ... 116117118119120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD