I can actually insult someone here and it will go unnoticed. LOL

What ya say about ma mamma!!
    actually no... ive seen people get infractions a day or 2 after its been posted....
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-13-13 02:56 PM
    If that's the case I apologize
    I'm not promising anything, I am not guaranteeing I will get something from my source. All I'm saying is because of this thread I realized i actually have a source, and now that I asked, my source maybe able to send me somethings in the future. Keywords in that sentence are MAYBE. I'm not pulling a berryinsider promising I have a leak for all devices, dangling it in peoples faces, demanding people to beg and plead, getting butthurt over comments and then not releasing it.

If i am able to obtain some leaked OS, radios etc, I will post it. IF and ONLY IF I do. No guarantees, no promises, no ******* around if I do get something. I think thats a lot better than BerryInsiders
    11-13-13 02:56 PM
    It's like reading War And Peace except it's called Beg & Anguish.

Posted via CB10

hahah so true..

this leak is really making me wanna buy a q...

grrrr......
    soloshevcento likes this.
    11-13-13 02:57 PM
    Awesome Job!!!!

I just need some help with my contacts!! I use InTouch app to manage my contacts, once i downloaded the OS, i am unable to recover my contacts from the app.

Any Suggestions....
    11-13-13 02:57 PM
    Ok who ever has a leaked for STA 100-2 with working radios for calls and data, I'm willing to pay $50 usd for it, anyone?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:01 PM
    Awesome Job!!!!

I just need some help with my contacts!! I use InTouch app to manage my contacts, once i downloaded the OS, i am unable to recover my contacts from the app.

Any Suggestions....
    Please explain why you can't restore your contacts? What happens?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:02 PM
    Is that confirmed?

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Yes. Q10 is known for the key shortcuts. It's something that I miss about Q10.
    11-13-13 03:02 PM
    just 1 question' can I revert back to official OS if any thing goes wrong??

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:05 PM
    Yes, through BB Link.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Killington; 11-13-13 at 03:08 PM. Reason: added quote
    11-13-13 03:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can always revert back to any OS you want. Make sure to have a good backup of your data.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:09 PM
    wow fruck the radio downloading it now! ran out of patience
    11-13-13 03:10 PM
    Yeah i know thats the only downside to it! and I need to call people so that kind of throws that idea out... I want all the newness ha
    11-13-13 03:12 PM
    Well, I have a new appreciation of what Z10 STL100-1 owners have been going through with many prior leaks.
    I'll just sit around () patiently waiting for an Z10 STL-3 with full working radio.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-13-13 03:16 PM
    so, with this leak you can't make any calls?
    11-13-13 03:17 PM
    did you try it? i have also STL-1

I can't wait to load this on my STL -1. It's looking awesome.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    11-13-13 03:22 PM
    Thanks for this!

If I could, I'd be throwing you reddit gold at you right now.

This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

Shakespeare himself couldn't have written a better story.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades.

From zedten
    toobs623, Bdot-1 and Killington like this.

Posted via CB10
    yup use link
    moody likes this.
    are we able to use google wallet?
    11-13-13 03:23 PM
    so, with this leak you can't make any calls?
    pmccartney, moody and chewblock like this.
    11-13-13 03:23 PM
    If that's the case I apologize
    No problemo, just thought i'd clarify it, appreciate that apology
    11-13-13 03:26 PM
    will this work on stl100-1? lol @ the irony. The new joke is will this work on stl100-3.
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 03:27 PM
    Thanks for that. But, I'm just trying to find out if quick dial can be added to Z10 virtual keyboard like on the Q's. I know that I won't have calls, and have already loaded the OS once. I asked if any Z10 user that has it installed, would be willing to try this for me, just to get the info out there. But, alas, either no one was willing, or skimmed over my request in search of more drama. Instead, I've gotten the runaround, telling me to try apps and use the speed dial from the phone app.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    I think i answered this one before suggesting apps or the phone app. No, there is no speed dial from the virtual keyboard on Z10 in this version.
    11-13-13 03:28 PM
    or 2 or 4

will this work on stl100-1? lol @ the irony. The new joke is will this work on stl100-3.
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 03:29 PM
    I think i answered this one before suggesting apps or the phone app. No, there is no speed dial from the virtual keyboard on Z10 in this version.
    there ya go.. now its confirmed....
    moody and Blacklatino like this.
    11-13-13 03:30 PM
    there ya go.. now its confirmed....
    Indeed it is. It seemed like all the answers I was receiving were based on assumptions, not that anyone had actually tried doing it (I apologize if this is not true, but it was not clear that anyone had tried from the responses). I just flashed the OS and tried it myself (before these last few responses were posted), and it is definitely confirmed. There is no quick dial from virtual keyboard.
    11-13-13 03:36 PM
3,077 ... 106107108109110 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD