Wait, so I download then how do i install the OS?

Posted via CB10
    :facepalm:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-13-13 02:29 PM
    Lol yeah I'm good for now. Seems he's really not going to give us the radio
    So Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1055 without calls ftw!

Posted via CB10
    There were a couple of persons that stated their inside contacts could not locate a radio for the STL 2,3,4. Maybe there is NONE.
    Don't know about Q10, but Z10 has two options for speed dialing. Phone has 7 and dial pad 8 keys.

You could try the "Speed dial" app from BB World if you need more. Or maybe explore the APK world.
    While I appreciate your responses, it's not my point. What made me initially ask, was the new article on the CB frontpage, and multiple threads started boasting this functionality, which lead me to wondering if it's not just on the Q's, but will work for all devices. (without additional apps...) I won't even use this function, as I almost never make calls, I'm just curious and thought it would be good information for the community to have.

I guess I'm just going to reload this OS and find out for myself.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Lets have this thread closed please,it serves no purpose now as everyone is miles off topic.

Posted via CB10
    But it's so entertaining.
    Killington, moyah8 and saxxman like this.
    RUMORED? I HAVE them hahaha
    ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...or you know who will hear.
    11-13-13 02:32 PM
    But it's so entertaining.
    then someone should move it too the rehab section... since this topic was derailed 105 pages ago
    3hb78ftg and The_Adventist like this.
    11-13-13 02:33 PM
    I need the calls though unfortunately... If I read it right you can use Darcy BB tool to get it on the z10??! idk if I feel comfortable doing that since ive only installed one leak ever in my life but it kind of has me addicted haha because Verizon takes FOREVER!
    If you use Darcy's Tools you can put the OS itself on the STL4, but you will only have data access...not phone calls. I'm in the same boat, dude. Want this 10.2.1 newness, but not willing to compromise phone calls since it's a work phone.
    11-13-13 02:35 PM
    Excuse my inexperience - I've used the Autoloaders before and also Sachesi to do a non-destructive load...am I able to take these autoloaders below and extract the bars files to do a non-destructive load through Sachesi?

For those that don't feel like splitting the OS apart:
    OS Only

Data only radios NO PHONE CALLS:
    Z10 2/3/4 1804 Radio
    Z30 1804 Radio
    11-13-13 02:35 PM
    Do we have a timeframe for STL100-4... My Z10 NEEDS this leak but cant do it without the radio!

The following file is a full OS and radio for ALL Q models and variants (SQN100-X and SQR100-X). Yes, you will be able to make calls with it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tMRCXaxL!NXWjoj..._w_cbDZPbgc68M

The following file is a full OS and radio for Z10 STL100-1 only. Yes, you will be able to make calls with it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!7N8xzThL!X8_yBy...9e7K7AZj960Gvk

If you have a Z10 STL100-2/3/4, you can download the Q version, split the OS with Darcy's BB Tool, and load the OS...

BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE CALLS.

If you want to wait for the full autoloader, which WILL allow you to make calls, it will be coming as soon as possible. No, I don't have a time frame (this is wu-wei, btw, "speaking" while making edits).

Changelog :

- runtime unlocked
    - apk files install directly on device without apk to bar conversion or debug token
    - Customizable quick settings
    - group contacts
    - Quick speed dial on Q10
    - Music UI changes
    - Call dialer changes
    - BBM - vibrate on ping, new emoticons
    - white balance adjuster
    - picture lock password
    - IBM notes traveler in accounts settings
    - full device monitor
    - new charge icon
    - custom contact notifications
    - wolfram alpha commands
    - battery percentage in peak
    - hub pinch gesture works
    Instagram video upload works, BlackBerry 10 keyboard works without mods

Posted via CB10

Mirrors....

From MrFreeze574

STL100-1: BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 ONLY OS 10.2.1.1055 Leak (download torrent) - TPB
    SQN/SQR: BlackBerry Q10/Q5 SQN SQR OS 10.2.1.1055 Leak (download torrent) - TPB
    11-13-13 02:36 PM
    While I appreciate your responses, it's not my point. What made me initially ask, was the new article on the CB frontpage, and multiple threads started boasting this functionality, which lead me to wondering if it's not just on the Q's, but will work for all devices. (without additional apps...) I won't even use this function, as I almost never make calls, I'm just curious and thought it would be good information for the community to have.

I guess I'm just going to reload this OS and find out for myself.

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Load OS with data only radios. Look a few pages back and you'll find it posted by toobs623 :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9534341

Everything but phone calls will work on your z10 -3 -- Good luck
    11-13-13 02:37 PM
    I know this isn't a product of BL or Kris, and I have stayed away from leak threads for quite a while, so forgive me if this is no longer welcome, but:
    11-13-13 02:40 PM
    jumping on the BerryInsider bandwagon?
    I'm not promising anything, I am not guaranteeing I will get something from my source. All I'm saying is because of this thread I realized i actually have a source, and now that I asked, my source maybe able to send me somethings in the future. Keywords in that sentence are MAYBE. I'm not pulling a berryinsider promising I have a leak for all devices, dangling it in peoples faces, demanding people to beg and plead, getting butthurt over comments and then not releasing it.

If i am able to obtain some leaked OS, radios etc, I will post it. IF and ONLY IF I do. No guarantees, no promises, no ******* around if I do get something. I think thats a lot better than BerryInsiders
    11-13-13 02:40 PM
    no
    Do we have a timeframe for STL100-4... My Z10 NEEDS this leak but cant do it without the radio!
    11-13-13 02:41 PM
    I'm not promising anything, I am not guaranteeing I will get something from my source. All I'm saying is because of this thread I realized i actually have a source, and now that I asked, my source maybe able to send me somethings in the future. Keywords in that sentence are MAYBE. I'm not pulling a berryinsider promising I have a leak for all devices, dangling it in peoples faces, demanding people to beg and plead, getting butthurt over comments and then not releasing it.

If i am able to obtain some leaked OS, radios etc, I will post it. IF and ONLY IF I do. No guarantees, no promises, no ******* around if I do get something. I think thats a lot better than BerryInsiders
    works for me... just no cursing
    11-13-13 02:43 PM
    Load OS with data only radios. Look a few pages back and you'll find it posted by toobs623 :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9534341

Everything but phone calls will work on your z10 -3 -- Good luck
    Thanks for that. But, I'm just trying to find out if quick dial can be added to Z10 virtual keyboard like on the Q's. I know that I won't have calls, and have already loaded the OS once. I asked if any Z10 user that has it installed, would be willing to try this for me, just to get the info out there. But, alas, either no one was willing, or skimmed over my request in search of more drama. Instead, I've gotten the runaround, telling me to try apps and use the speed dial from the phone app.

11-13-13 02:46 PM
    works for me... just no cursing
    Seemed it was appropriate for this thread :P since it is just a big mess
    jerryeight likes this.
    11-13-13 02:48 PM
    Thanks for that. But, I'm just trying to find out if quick dial can be added to Z10 virtual keyboard like on the Q's. I know that I won't have calls, and have already loaded the OS once. I asked if any Z10 user that has it installed, would be willing to try this for me, just to get the info out there. But, alas, either no one was willing, or skimmed over my request in search of more drama. Instead, I've gotten the runaround, telling me to try apps and use the speed dial from the phone app.

theres apps for that... hahahha sorry.. i had too
    11-13-13 02:49 PM

Quick dial is a perk for Q10. It's not made for Z.
    Did anyone notice this?!
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_20131907.png
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_20131906.png

Posted via CB10
    Can wait for Z10STL100-2 fill working leak!
    Wow! BlackBerry amazes me again !

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1803 hybrid 10.2.1
    11-13-13 02:50 PM

Your efforts are appreciated, KO! Thank you.
    Blacklatino and bb8900edit like this.
    11-13-13 02:50 PM
    Quick dial is a perk for Q10. It's not made for Z.
    Is that confirmed?

11-13-13 02:51 PM
    I can actually insult someone here and it will go unnoticed. LOL

What ya say about ma mamma!!
    11-13-13 02:53 PM
    Is that confirmed?

Yuppp
    11-13-13 02:53 PM
    101 pgs and I'm only on page 10

aye-yai-yai
    It's like reading War And Peace except it's called Beg & Anguish.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:54 PM
3,077 ... 105106107108109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD