Drop it like it's hot! So stoked for this leak. My Stl3 is going to be so happy lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:05 PM
    so because he decides to help he's jumping on a bandwagon?

your telling me you'd just keep something to yourself?

I'm sure you'd share a OS/Files if you had them, so that'd make you a bandwagon jumper as well.
    thats a great ideaa..
    im gonna go on linkedin.. find people who work for BB... start chatting with them... get close to them and THEN i will ask for leaks wich they will give me and i will form Voltron... 0ooh wait.... look squirles...

to be on topic i agree with SIRJES... why not people ask for any radio from any leak above 10.2.1.xxx

maybe that will work...

holy crap everyone is like a fiend here.... did everyone start to quit smoking the same day... or....
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-13-13 02:07 PM
    lol i know for sure if i start getting os's from my own sources, i'll drop them in a heartbeat. and trust me i would pay no kind of mind to those that feel the need to mouth off. i'll most likely drop without testing (and i'm not saying this is what BL should do do disrespect to them)
    11-13-13 02:08 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks that BerryInsider is Kris and that this is just a scheme to get back in the public's good graces?

Posted via CB10
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just taking it too far dude....
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-13-13 02:09 PM
    lol i know for sure if i start getting os's from my own sources, i'll drop them in a heartbeat. and trust me i would pay no kind of mind to those that feel the need to mouth off. i'll most likely drop without testing (and i'm not saying this is what BL should do do disrespect to them)

agreed... just as long as everyone know that they have not been tested.. but like always people will jump the gun and not read and then when their phone is screwed up blame who ever dropped the leak....
    11-13-13 02:10 PM
    Hi, if I am happy to not have phone calls which version works on z30 sta100-2 (or doesnt any) apologies if its been mentioned but I couldnt find it using the search.
    11-13-13 02:11 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats just taking it too far dude....
    don't pay any attention to him, he's had it out for me since the 10.2.0.6xx fiasco. Actually he's the sole reason I dropped the next OS in line that had no working phone calls for any device.

Best is, he didn't even install it
    11-13-13 02:12 PM
    I feel like this is some of kind experiment we're going through without knowing it.

This shows how addicted we are to technology now a days.. Damn we all need some kind of help

Sike! Yeah right. I'll wait forever for this leak now.
    Hi, if I am happy to not have phone calls which version works on z30 sta100-2 (or doesnt any) apologies if its been mentioned but I couldnt find it using the search.
    Q10 SQN/SQR version. make sure to just get the OS
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    BL always test our hybrids well before release, we have a full team of folk with different handsets,

Just as BerryLeaks do for the OS Leaks.

It mean they don't get released with many faults causing folk to complain.

agreed... just as long as everyone know that they have not been tested.. but like always people will jump the gun and not read and then when their phone is screwed up blame who ever dropped the leak....
    zocster likes this.
    11-13-13 02:13 PM
    Added a Torrent for the OS Only and the 1803 radios for STL100-2/3/4 and STA100-X in this other thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-fixes-873158/

Just remember there is NO PHONE CALLS with these radios. Only data.
    Cheers Kris and Mr Freeze
    don't pay any attention to him, he's had it out for me since the 10.2.0.6xx fiasco. Actually he's the sole reason I dropped the next OS in line that had no working phone calls for any device.

Best is, he didn't even install it

thats because he didnt have your hand helping him.. but hes been like this forever... if your here long enough you know who is or isnt helpfull.
    11-13-13 02:14 PM
    Except for having 26+ speed dial contacts....

Edit: and, wouldn't the same be true for QX users? Why do they need a different speed dial system than what's baked in the phone app? (if that's your mindset...)

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Don't know about Q10, but Z10 has two options for speed dialing. Phone has 7 and dial pad 8 keys.

You could try the "Speed dial" app from BB World if you need more. Or maybe explore the APK world.
    11-13-13 02:15 PM
    BL always test our hybrids well before release, we have a full team of folk with different handsets,

o0h this i know... people are sometimes.... ehh dont want to say it....
    ifraser likes this.
    11-13-13 02:16 PM
    Wait, so I download then how do i install the OS?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:18 PM
    that should read BI bandwagon....sorry BL
    jumping on the BL bandwagon?
    11-13-13 02:18 PM
    The only thing different from now on will be...does this work on STL-2,3,4? Yes, I'm allowed to joke about it because I have a -3.

11-13-13 02:20 PM
    I guess you mean BerryLeaks. unless you are meaning our Berrylicio.us Team

You can jump on our bandwagon anytime, we just released BL Ultimate RC20 for the
    OS7 devices, it great!!

that should read BI bandwagon....sorry BL
    newcollector likes this.
    11-13-13 02:20 PM

Unfortunately people will always complain no matter what.
    11-13-13 02:22 PM
    While my Q10 is up-to-date with this leak(yah, I've already thanked the Op), my Z10 is long over due for an update. Tried the OS for awhile on my Z, but, I can't afford to miss calls.
    11-13-13 02:23 PM
    That's it...I've had enough of this.

I am willing to trade the STL 2,3,4 radio for certain "pictures" of a Thor costume that have been rumored to exist even though no one has been able to confirm or deny their existence
    RUMORED? I HAVE them hahaha
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-13-13 02:24 PM
    I sometimes miss my Bold 9900
    Blacklatino likes this.
    Aargh this is agonizing. Must say this is starting to get out of hand now.
    This thread has become so long so fast. I'm sorry if anybody has asked this question, but has anybody tried to backup and restore by using link? If the restore cause no trouble as in the previous leak does, then I will install this immediately!
    No trouble at all...but I was running 10.2.0.17xx...cant remember which one :P but the software release was 10.2.0.424 official..

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:28 PM
3,077 ... 104105106107108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD