Kris, i don't see anything wrong with the way you handled things and to be completely honest you seem the most mature in your posts. There is definitely some direct slander going on here and in my opinion you don't deserve it. I cant understand the hatred here...have i really missed something ...i hope not, i don't want to go back through every thread in this post!
    Or every post in this thread
    LOL
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    11-13-13 01:27 PM
    Un****ing called for, I knew you were trash demanding respect and dangling a leak in peoples faces. But now the matter of the fact is your running circles because you don't have anything else. If you did you'd put up or shut up.

To be quite honest, your attitude is sickening, and the fact you'd go this far to start insulting people who tried to help WITHOUT demanding ****.
    ^ this ^
    at last....
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-13-13 01:28 PM
    ^ this ^
    at last....
    and i kept that under control
    11-13-13 01:29 PM
    Downloaded and installed to my Q10 and must say its running smoothly...A cracking bit of leak this is....+++++
    11-13-13 01:29 PM
    Just my luck...got my stl100-1 swopped out for stl100-2...and now this happens...

In the famous words of Homer Simpson...DOH!!!!

Posted via CB10
    wizkid313 likes this.
    11-13-13 01:30 PM
    Where can I give ideas? How about direct sharing when taking screenshot (when both volume buttons are pressed)

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:32 PM
    That's it...I've had enough of this.

I am willing to trade the STL 2,3,4 radio for certain "pictures" of a Thor costume that have been rumored to exist even though no one has been able to confirm or deny their existence
    11-13-13 01:32 PM
    Where can I give ideas? How about direct sharing when taking screenshot (when both volume buttons are pressed)

Posted via CB10
    We know how to do a screenshot, is that the idea you want to give ? I'm confused
    11-13-13 01:33 PM
    Radio works :

Attachment 220090

What do you mean, and sorry for my ignorance. Do you say that I will have fm radio on my Q10?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:35 PM
    Radio works :

Attachment 220090

What do you mean

Posted via CB10
    Not cool.. Not cool.. lol
    11-13-13 01:36 PM
    Radio works :

Attachment 220090

What do you mean, and sorry for my ignorance. Do you say that I will have fm radio on my Q10?

Posted via CB10
    yes using your headphone as an antenna
    11-13-13 01:38 PM
    has anyone tested the headless app feature
    11-13-13 01:39 PM
    un****ing called for, i knew you were trash demanding respect and dangling a leak in peoples faces. But now the matter of the fact is your running circles because you don't have anything else. If you did you'd put up or shut up.

To be quite honest, your attitude is sickening, and the fact you'd go this far to start insulting people who tried to help without demanding ****.
    well said kris !!!
    11-13-13 01:40 PM
    Not to be off topic. Or on topic? I only have 1 issue with with my Q...the new emoticons in BBM do not show up. I do believe it is because I loaded the newest BBM Channels too. If it already been mentioned, I truly apologize. Believe me I am not rubbing it in any one of the Z's face for I also have a STL-3, but this one has been pretty great! Battery, functionality, and tweaks. Not a leak to pass up.

Secret squirreling with my Q.
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-13-13 01:41 PM
    Not recommended I'd say, it can mess stuff up. If you can, start fresh, back up contacts with email/app and put as much media stuff on sd card even though restoring pics/videos shouldn't affect it too much.
    how about doing the non-destructive method so as to avoid any restoring from backup nightmare?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 01:49 PM
    Not to be off topic. Or on topic? I only have 1 issue with with my Q...the new emoticons in BBM do not show up. I do believe it is because I loaded the newest BBM Channels too. If it already been mentioned, I truly apologize. Believe me I am not rubbing it in any one of the Z's face for I also have a STL-3, but this one has been pretty great! Battery, functionality, and tweaks. Not a leak to pass up.

Secret squirreling with my Q.
    That is correct. It has been discussed in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-fixes-873158/
    11-13-13 01:51 PM
    I don't get what's going on here. Has BerryInsider released everything he has or is he holding something back?

If he has released everything, he should be given a pat on the back for a job well done.

If he is holding something back, has he said why he is doing that? I can't think of many reasons why someone would do a good thing and release something but do a bad thing and then play games.

Just skimming this thread is a real chore. I can't tell who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

Posted via CB10
    the only thing that i can think of he's still holding until now is his yummy yummy yummy farts which he want's on everyone's tummy.
    11-13-13 01:55 PM
    jumping on the BerryInsider bandwagon?
    PS. My source said he may be able to help us out in the future, so you might see some stuff from me!

If i get anything ill be sure to let you guys know and post whatever i got.

#BB4LYE
    Last edited by nnik; 11-13-13 at 02:26 PM. Reason: ****ed up
    11-13-13 01:55 PM
    What's going on here? Did STA drop?
    11-13-13 01:57 PM
    I'm not running the OS, but from what I understand is that you can assign quick contacts on the dial pad menu in the phone. Don't think the virtual keyboard can, but that's a good question.

Check out this thread for more information:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-fixes-873158/
    Speed dial works fine from the dial pad and phone app. No speed dial from the virtual keyboard.
    11-13-13 01:59 PM
    What's going on here? Did STA drop?
    Nope.
    11-13-13 02:00 PM
    jumping on the BL bandwagon?
    so because he decides to help he's jumping on a bandwagon?

your telling me you'd just keep something to yourself?

I'm sure you'd share a OS/Files if you had them, so that'd make you a bandwagon jumper as well.
    n8tiveg and bb8900edit like this.
    11-13-13 02:01 PM
    Speed dial works fine from the dial pad and phone app. No speed dial from the virtual keyboard.
    Except for having 26+ speed dial contacts....

Edit: and, wouldn't the same be true for QX users? Why do they need a different speed dial system than what's baked in the phone app? (if that's your mindset...)

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    11-13-13 02:03 PM
    Hey ksean! I already tried with 1726 radio on my -3. No phone calls. I've used 1726 on several 10.2.0.xxxx OSes with no issues, but seems 10.2.0.1xxx radios won't work on 10.2.1.1xxx OSes. Like wu-wei said. Too many changes make them incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    Much appreciated for the input damn waiting is a real pain but worth it in the end

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:03 PM
    I don't believe there's anything to share....yet......except the notoriety this farce has claimed
    so because he decides to help he's jumping on a bandwagon?

your telling me you'd just keep something to yourself?

I'm sure you'd share a OS/Files if you had them, so that'd make you a bandwagon jumper as well.
    11-13-13 02:05 PM
3,077 ... 103104105106107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD