Kris, i don't see anything wrong with the way you handled things and to be completely honest you seem the most mature in your posts. There is definitely some direct slander going on here and in my opinion you don't deserve it. I cant understand the hatred here...have i really missed something ...i hope not, i don't want to go back through every thread in this post!
    11-13-13 12:53 PM
    Epic! I laughed so hard. Thank you for the much needed laugh.
    This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

Shakespeare himself couldn't have written a better story.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades.
    Killington likes this.
    11-13-13 12:54 PM
    Can any of the STL-1 users (or other STL users) that have this installed try something for me? I'm wondering if the speed dial thing is truly only for QX users.. if you pull up your keyboard from the home screen (two finger swipe from bottom), can you add quick dial contacts with long press?

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    Just curious moodyk but have you been able to get this leak working on the Z10 with a full radio? If so can you PM me and let me know how

Posted via CB10
    Hey ksean! I already tried with 1726 radio on my -3. No phone calls. I've used 1726 on several 10.2.0.xxxx OSes with no issues, but seems 10.2.0.1xxx radios won't work on 10.2.1.1xxx OSes. Like wu-wei said. Too many changes make them incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    Hey ksean! I already tried with 1726 radio on my -3. No phone calls. I've used 1726 on several 10.2.0.xxxx OSes with no issues, but seems 10.2.0.1xxx radios won't work on 10.2.1.1xxx OSes. Like wu-wei said. Too many changes make them incompatible.

Posted via CB10
    It's been tested with every radio with no luck

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 12:55 PM
    PS. My source said he may be able to help us out in the future, so you might see some stuff from me!

If i get anything ill be sure to let you guys know and post whatever i got.

#BB4LYE
    PapiPabs, n8tiveg, SirJes and 13 others like this.
    11-13-13 12:55 PM
    I thought there was a 10.2.1.1019, 10.2.1.1025, and 10.2.1.1037 out there?
    I guess no one has gotten their hands on these OS's or a radio file from any of them to try?
    11-13-13 12:58 PM
    in bbm does not show the photos of my contacts, I have already installed the beta version
    11-13-13 12:59 PM
    i write greeting cards for a living so poetry is my day job.
    LOL! Now I feel like the guy who only opens his mouth to change feet.

I really did enjoy the poetry and the creative begging you displayed. Wish it would have worked.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    11-13-13 01:01 PM
    ^^Deddo^^ so Im deleting that app and sideloading bars and drag/dropping apks via file manager. This works as long as bars weren't converted with a debug token - at least this is true for me.
    Amazon app store has outdated versions of apps but they generally install without problems.

1mobile market app has some weird Hub notifications. Apps install without problems even though from time to time they rotate in the wrong way upon launching. It gets fixed right away.

The best way for me, so far, turned out to be via the APK Downloder using the "wanted" apps' google play link. Just like downloading straight from google play.

Z10 STL100-1
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 01:02 PM
    Kris, i don't see anything wrong with the way you handled things and to be completely honest you seem the most mature in your posts. There is definitely some direct slander going on here and in my opinion you don't deserve it. I cant understand the hatred here...have i really missed something ...i hope not, i don't want to go back through every thread in this post!
    That is a story for another time.
    11-13-13 01:03 PM
    Un****ing called for, I knew you were trash demanding respect and dangling a leak in peoples faces. But now the matter of the fact is your running circles because you don't have anything else. If you did you'd put up or shut up.

To be quite honest, your attitude is sickening, and the fact you'd go this far to start insulting people who tried to help WITHOUT demanding ****.
    That's the last nail in the coffin. Taunting, Teasing, Demanding Respect and now insulting those who try to help, yet people still beg him.

Posted via CB10
    Killington and Anilu7 like this.
    Can any of the STL-1 users (or other STL users) that have this installed try something for me? I'm wondering if the speed dial thing is truly only for QX users.. if you pull up your keyboard from the home screen (two finger swipe from bottom), can you add quick dial contacts with long press?

Posted via CB10 from my seksi Z10 (STL100-3 | OS 10.2.0.1791/.811 Radio and a bunch of bars from newer builds, too.)
    I'm not running the OS, but from what I understand is that you can assign quick contacts on the dial pad menu in the phone. Don't think the virtual keyboard can, but that's a good question.

Check out this thread for more information:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-fixes-873158/
    This has to be one of the greatest threads in a longtime here on CB Nation. It has all the makings of an epic story...well almost.

A hero is born bearing leaks of the 10.2.1 kind with stunning, perhaps revolutionary new features reaching the ears of the editors of who in turn publish these tails on the main board for all to see. Z10-1 users were blessed with a rare first crack at the buffet. The lord has smiled upon you this day my unique radio wielding brothers. But is the fruit for everyone? Nay. The key-clacking Q-tenors shall have access, but the rest of the Z brethren shall remain out in the cold, hungry, staring through the castles windows as the chosen ones gorge on their bounty. The hero to them is nothing more than a Riddler who has shown them the back of his hand.

Meanwhile, a knight, vilified by the community so many moons ago, rides up with his dark steed -- like a Phoenix rising up from the dark ashes of the left behind by the Riddler -- with offers of promise. But alas, the quest proves too daunting and the radios remain lost in the labyrinth of servers locked behind a VPN. But his efforts were not lost on us and we sing praise to the knight known as Kris - a valiant warrior he is -- and we welcome his return.

And in between all of this, the Q's, STL-1's along with the brave Zer's who severed their very own vocal cord(less) in favour of savouring the fruit while they bathe in new discoveries clack along without a care of storm which cracks around them. Recognition shall be given to Sir thurask, SirJes, Sir mrfreeze574, and the rest who either continue to look past the Riddler's shortcomings and help continue to make this one of the best communities online.

And to the rest who kept the thread waaaay offff topic -- Thank you -- awesome read. This thread by design -- thanks to the Riddler -- was heading that way; you guys just made it better.

Shakespeare himself couldn't have written a better story.

And to you the Riddler -- on behalf of my Z brethren I wish thee well -- but I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You leave us in the trenches taking grenades.
    Bravo...Bravo...

moody and Killington like this.
    Well well ... Some people really should think about their age..
    How old are some of them ?

Mentality seems to get really poor.

So , back to bussines.
    I have this os loaded on my z10 slt 100-2 with a radio file. (no calls ofcourse).
    Os settled in really slow , contacts are a mess (even after a whipe).
    What do i mean by a mess : Names from contacts that are already saved doesn't link automaticly to phone numbers. When i get a message from a saved person , it shows phone number. When i send a message to that person (with the phone number i already had) , it makes a 2nd sms message. So i have the same number , 2 messages...strange

Music is fine , also are vids.
    Snapchat works , nice extra here.
    Videocall also has the new callscreen. So nice bbm touch here.
    BB service icon dissapeared a few times but this seems to be settled in tight now.

Battery is a disaster but no complaining ehre , i'm stil in the first 24h. Got 4 hours out of 1 full charge.

All of my mails work , student mails, hotmail...

Facebook acts strange , when in the hub i cannot open a notification. I need to go to the fb app to see what just came in.

Pic password : nice but still on the slow side.

Nicest thing are the notifications. FINALLY ! When my phone rings , i now know if it is my gf or a friend..this also counts for a text message.

Dropdown menu is also great...

Hope some more people start to post their feelings about the os.

It is an amazing change from 10.2 to 10.2.1
    I really start to believe bb really is on the right track.

Keep it up ! Go BB !
    11-13-13 01:06 PM
    I thought there was a 10.2.1.1019, 10.2.1.1025, and 10.2.1.1037 out there?
    I guess no one has gotten their hands on these OS's or a radio file from any of them to try?
    This. Did anyone ask their sources for a radio from one of these? It seems like a good idea,

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 01:10 PM
    im waiting for it to be available for STL100-4.....
    11-13-13 01:11 PM
    Yh buddy..ive probably done the most begging and was probably the most hopeful in here, but I'd say don't wait...load it up if u can do without calls but stay away if u can't just wait for another

Posted via CB10
    sheeraz_aa and Johny 5 like this.
    11-13-13 01:15 PM
    Not looking too promising at this point. Might want to grab a Snickers.

mrfreeze likes this.
    11-13-13 01:20 PM
    I need the calls though unfortunately... If I read it right you can use Darcy BB tool to get it on the z10??! idk if I feel comfortable doing that since ive only installed one leak ever in my life but it kind of has me addicted haha because Verizon takes FOREVER!
    11-13-13 01:21 PM
    Any users of the leak getting push notifications from the weather app? Just curious.
    not a huge fan of snickers......guess ill go hungry
    oh shut up already
    absolutely agree !!!!
    not a huge fan of snickers......guess ill go hungry
    Hahaha...edited my original post so it makes more sense.
    11-13-13 01:25 PM
    Just curious moodyk but have you been able to get this leak working on the Z10 with a full radio? If so can you PM me and let me know how

Posted via CB10
    I don't have a Z only a Q. All but 2 of my BBM friends have Z's and most Berry Leakers do as well. I can assure you they have tried every radio that has ever been provided. None have worked. I'm really sorry as it would be so much fun to be able to share all this excitement in my groups.

Hoping something changes really soon. If BI had a radio, he'd have released it by now, I just know it.
    11-13-13 01:25 PM
3,077 ... 102103104105106 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD