For some good news like early release of those files already mentioned

Okay man u got our attention

*doing pre-written hand signs*

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:36 AM
    I suggest you learn some Spanish

Posted via CB10
    Wait uno is a Spanish word??? I just thought it was a really hard card game..
    11-13-13 10:36 AM
    The fruck is wrong with cb10, its like I'm liking every post I touch.
    Djlatino likes this.
    11-13-13 10:38 AM
    I suggest you learn some Spanish

Posted via CB10
    mm I missed the uno part. but hey that's still a LONG way away.. 3 new phones can drop in a half a month lol
    11-13-13 10:39 AM
    Staying out of it, hate to say, but I do not like one man(women) show.
    Staying on. 641 and waiting for the next leak..

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino and Anilu7 like this.
    11-13-13 10:40 AM
    Is that finally included in the supporting languages?

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    Yes, this is in the input section. Made my day
    11-13-13 10:41 AM
    Interesting you say this... I was asking this 10 pages ago...

From what Kris and toobs say that it wouldn't be able to receive voicemail to the phone due too no correct radio

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    Yea that's why I mentioned it. I saw someone had asked about it but couldn't find it to quote it. mine downloaded the messages even asked for my voicemail password before doing it. once it was downloaded I could listen to the message
    11-13-13 10:42 AM
    Good afternoon fellow crackberrians
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-13-13 10:43 AM
    For the first time I could say I truly understand how those with STL-1 feels when a leak drop for ALL except STL-1, I would like to give a "thumbs up" to ALL with STL-1 devices, enjoy, it seems to be a great leak,

I also hope that you guys get a few more again before us with STL-2/3/4 devices, don't get me wrong, I am drooling for this leak but I think you guys deserve this more than us....
    11-13-13 10:44 AM
    guys need help.. i installed this leak on my STL100-1 and i have following issues,

WIFI does not connect
    Music Player not working
    Not connecting to DDPB in development mode

Have tried resetting, reloading OS and also security wipe..
    11-13-13 10:46 AM
    2486 replies..... 100 Pages.

I think it is, on this occasion, acceptable to accept repeat questions.

Or we could be hard and tell repeaters to READ EVERY page as the answer as already been mentioned...... somewhere.
    DBones1021 and moody like this.
    11-13-13 10:47 AM
    Give us the link already

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:48 AM
    i don't know where i should post this, so i thought i'd post it here!

i really like the new upgrades BB did with this leak, except for the APK INSTALLER. i really hope it is something temporary and with time we will see the disappearance of the android runtime from the OS. because honestly if i wanted android apps on my phone, i'd buy and android phone (not expensive at all these days) and use Mobile HotSpot on it if i dont want to have another plan on the android phone.

i personally find the quality of design of the android UI very cheap. iOS ranks best UI design (IMO), then comes BB10 , then comes Android.

i fiddled a bit with the leak yesterday (uninstalled it because i need calls) and honestly, having an app running that doesnt feel native is not the full blackberry experience
    11-13-13 10:48 AM
    It seems like Z10 users have more issues than Q10 users. I have no measure bugs. Q10.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BES10
    11-13-13 10:49 AM
    guys need help.. i installed this leak on my STL100-1 and i have following issues,

WIFI does not connect
    Music Player not working

A simple search can help you out. This has been asked WAY too often. Here's the fix for the music player, now see if you can find the other two
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...roblem-872860/
    11-13-13 10:50 AM
    2486 replies..... 100 Pages.

I think it is, on this occasion, acceptable to accept repeat questions.

Or we could be hard and tell repeaters to READ EVERY page as the answer as already been mentioned...... somewhere.
    I'm going to be completely honest.. I hate when people rant and rave about reading to find answers to the questions because honestly.. it takes just as much effort to tell someone to read as it does to answer the question.. now if its a short thread 2-3 pages and the answer can be found very easily. point them to the post. but in all reality forums aren't meant for drama fighting bossing people around. they are meant to be a place where FRIENDLY people can help each other and discuss common interest.
    DBones1021 likes this.
    11-13-13 10:50 AM

WIFI does not connect
    Music Player not working

Try security wipe with your sim card off your phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-13-13 10:52 AM
    Load the sys.airtunes bar from a previous 10.2.1, that'll fix the music player.

And you don't have an FM radio, and you won't ever get an FM radio on Z10. Hardware just isn't there.
    Where can I find this bar file? Plz help!
    And what about the contacts? I did a full backup before updating my device!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:53 AM
    i don't know where i should post this, so i thought i'd post it here!

i really like the new upgrades BB did with this leak, except for the APK INSTALLER. i really hope it is something temporary and with time we will see the disappearance of the android runtime from the OS. because honestly if i wanted android apps on my phone, i'd buy and android phone (not expensive at all these days) and use Mobile HotSpot on it if i dont want to have another plan on the android phone.

i personally find the quality of design of the android UI very cheap. iOS ranks best UI design (IMO), then comes BB10 , then comes Android.

i fiddled a bit with the leak yesterday (uninstalled it because i need calls) and honestly, having an app running that doesnt feel native is not the full blackberry experience
    So don't side load or download any. Apk files and it won't bother u

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:53 AM
    Wait uno is a Spanish word??? I just thought it was a really hard card game..
    Hard????

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    moody and dalight13 like this.
    11-13-13 10:54 AM
    Give us the link already

Posted via CB10
    As if that's going to make a difference lol
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-13-13 10:55 AM
    Where can I find this bar file? Plz help!
    And what about the contacts? I did a full backup before updating my device!

Posted via CB10
    Try this:
    sys.airtunes-10.200.1.23.bar 5.1 MB
    https://mega.co.nz/#!6UUzQBqb!ImE3mR...eXV3-fdiz2WHPE
    As for contacts, I think it's due to the restore. Not certain, though.

Posted via CB10
    PAGE 101 with 2501 posts! Holy cow.
    ScottishDanSTFU likes this.
    I'm going to be completely honest.. I hate when people rant and rave about reading to find answers to the questions because honestly.. it takes just as much effort to tell someone to read as it does to answer the question.. now if its a short thread 2-3 pages and the answer can be found very easily. point them to the post. but in all reality forums aren't meant for drama fighting bossing people around. they are meant to be a place where FRIENDLY people can help each other and discuss common interest.

Good point, but, it does come a menace when the thread is short (as you mentioned) and the same question still repeats throughout the thread... it is even more a slap in the face when the answer to the question is on page 1 (the OP)!
    n8tiveg and dalight13 like this.
    11-13-13 10:57 AM
    Good point, but, it does come a menace when the thread is short (as you mentioned) and the same question still repeats throughout the thread... it is even more a slap in the face when the answer to the question is on page 1 (the OP)!
    Yea. I know. those people who don't even bother to read the first post are pretty ignorant.. so I don't bother answering them at all.. if you are going to ignore the first post and head directly for the download and don't have the common knowledge it takes to fix minor bugs or atleast the patients to deal with them.. you deserve to be stuck with them lmao!!
    n8tiveg and moyah8 like this.
    11-13-13 11:02 AM
3,077 ... 9899100101102 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD