first step run the Q autoloader to your z10 then you will get the 004 error
    step 2 run the radio autoloader then your phone will boot up like normal
    you can use data but no phone call

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Thanks usman you're a beast!!
    Uzi likes this.
    11-13-13 09:36 AM
    BL - Let me be really clear. I wish OP no harm. It's not about leaking or not leaking. My irritation as does many in these forums is 1) folks that say look what I have, its soo good, but I'm not gonna share. AND 2) folks that straight up BS - "I have google playstore" "I have OS 10 for Playbook" "I have IOS working on BB10" "I have a leak and if everyone kisses my arse I will share"

Truth is, OP has no radio for STA or Z10 (2,3 &4). He devised some BS construct while he attempted to find the radio, and failing that tried to remove the incriminating BS from the original post. Then comes back later saying something to the effect of - yeah I'm just punking you all - I'm the king of punking.

It's not the OS - - at least for me. It's calling out BS where I see it. Especially when it wastes people's time and energies.
    11-13-13 09:37 AM
    Okay I've read near enough every page so just wanna ask if I did upgrade I'd get texts emails and BBM but not phone calls is this right? As my z10 gets no voice calls sometimes and I'm thinking to just say f it and upgrade but only if I get sms, emails and bbm

Thanks for any replies in advance and sorry for repeating

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    Since you have an STL100-2, you are correct. You may have some data issues too, but those seem to be resolvable (if you have the problem just ask and I'm sure others will help).

I wouldn't do a restore from a backup either.

You will want to install the Q10 version and I think you need remove the radio file to make it work.. Can any other users correct me?

Also the media player is broke and would need to be sideloaded from an earlier build.
    ScottishDanSTFU and hirokomo like this.
    11-13-13 09:38 AM
    I'll ask beg plead as that choice is up to me, do not tell me what to do for I am I and I am not you.
    Can't argue with that. Good luck. Seriously.
    thatplaybookguy and moody like this.
    11-13-13 09:40 AM
    The poetry that I write
    Comes from my heart and into sight
    Don't you think that I am clever
    Instead of just words, I beg to differ

To hopefully woo the man today
    To make my bars just go away
    To clean my desktop from folders galore
    To have them on a device I adore

Make my day so wonderful
    I'll sit here and write but it wont be dull
    It is just how my mind it works
    My heart it aches oh my it hurts

Rain down on me your anger if you will
    I'll just stay and sit real still
    And listen to the pleas of you
    That ask me to stop but what to do

I'll sit and write and make poetry
    In the hopes it'll turn to favor me
    And make my day so full of glee
    A wish is all that may be....
    Derlitz and snihed like this.
    11-13-13 09:42 AM
    Attachment 220293
    yes it is

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    Sideloaded?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:44 AM
    Found a weird bug. whwnever I start a BBM conversation and send a message. it sends but conversation is not created in HUB... It creates it only in BBM

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000010.png

My 2 pictures sent on the right should be in the hub on the left between yo message and normal... message

Tried reboot, hub refresh but nothing...
    11-13-13 09:46 AM
    Since you have an STL100-2, you are correct. You may have some data issues too, but those seem to be resolvable (if you have the problem just ask and I'm sure others will help).

I wouldn't do a restore from a backup either.

You will want to install the Q10 version and I think you need remove the radio file to make it work.. Can any other users correct me?

Also the media player is broke and would need to be sideloaded from an earlier build.

Thanks for the quick reply and I didn't know there was so many problems i.e back up and media player. if I side load the media player will I still get the new updates to it or no?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    11-13-13 09:46 AM
    I taught aerobics for YEARS. Would have 60 peops come. 2 or 3 would complain. 57 would tell me how awesome the class was. Funny how the 2 or 3 naysayers would resonate in my head and start to make me second guess my class.

But then reality would kick back in and I would realize I wasn't gonna change doing what I knew to be right and make 57 people very happy. If the complainers didn't like it they could go to another class.

At the end of the day, I didn't care if any of them liked me or not but I did care if they respected me. And they did.

I'm loving this build on my Q10 and I would love for so many of my friends that have Zeds to enjoy it too.

I understand if BerryInsider doesn't have something, he can't release it. Just like previous "no stl -1 love". Berry Leaks wasn't holding back, they didn't have it.

However, they didn't taunt and tease the community. At least I don't remember them doing that.

Either way, it's about respect. If BerryInsider had a build for Zeds I'm thinking some respect towards him would motivate him to ignore the haters and do what 100's or 1000's more would benefit from.

But to spew hate at each other accomplishes nothing other than more hate and less sharing.

Posted via CB10 - the app that doesn't exist
    +1
    Totally agree with that.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    11-13-13 09:47 AM
    Read my post below.
    11-13-13 09:47 AM
    BL - Let me be really clear. I wish OP no harm. It's not about leaking or not leaking. My irritation as does many in these forums is 1) folks that say look what I have, its soo good, but I'm not gonna share. AND 2) folks that straight up BS - "I have google playstore" "I have OS 10 for Playbook" "I have IOS working on BB10" "I have a leak and if everyone kisses my arse I will share"

Truth is, OP has no radio for STA or Z10 (2,3 &4). He devised some BS construct while he attempted to find the radio, and failing that tried to remove the incriminating BS from the original post. Then comes back later saying something to the effect of - yeah I'm just punking you all - I'm the king of punking.

It's not the OS - - at least for me. It's calling out BS where I see it. Especially when it wastes people's time and energies.
    It's all good and that I wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular. People are accustomed to getting leaks and this one has not happened for everyone else - so far. But, this is not as bad as in times past, and definitely not as bad as the "pay-for-hybrids" ish storm. Also, to another poster, respect is not given......it has to be earned.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-13-13 at 10:21 AM.
    11-13-13 09:48 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply and I didn't know there was so many problems if I side load the media player will I still get the new updates to it or no?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    You know now that I reread your initial post I am not sure if SMS will work.. Anybody know?

I am slightly confused by your question, but if you upgrade the OS and then sideload a slightly older version of the media app you will have the latest working leak and you can always update later..

The only thing to keep in mind is that this a beta leak and most likely will have other bugs and broke features. If you don't feel comfortable running into issues and having to fix it then I don't recommend updating.

Good Luck!
    11-13-13 09:49 AM
    Wait... I'm not sure about the SMS though.. Anyone know if SMS works?
    Yes SMS works. Not sure about MMS though but i think no one use this old Stuff aymore!?
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-13-13 09:50 AM
    Is there someone who posted a link for the STL-1 that isn't from Mega? Can only download through my PlayBook and the link that I found, the file was corrupted. Can someone help me out please?

Posted via CB10
    is my poetry working?
    moody likes this.
    FINALLY, I can has JAPANESE INPUT!!!
    It's been there since 845, but there was no radio file

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:53 AM
    Is there someone who posted a link for the STL-1 that isn't from Mega? Can only download through my PlayBook and the link that I found, the file was corrupted. Can someone help me out please?

Posted via CB10
    Here is a link to a torrent: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/91850....2.1.1055_Leak

People have had really good download speeds with that.. It was added to the bottom of the OP.
    11-13-13 09:55 AM
    Sideloaded?

Posted via CB10
    no you can direct install it your phone

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 09:55 AM
    You know now that I reread your initial post I am not sure if SMS will work.. Anybody know?

I am slightly confused by your question, but if you upgrade the OS and then sideload a slightly older version of the media app you will have the latest working leak and you can always update later..

The only thing to keep in mind is that this a beta leak and most likely will have other bugs and broke features. If you don't feel comfortable running into issues and having to fix it then I don't recommend updating.

Good Luck!
    I've tried leaks before but what I meant was, I heard the new Os has a new media player ui if I side load and older one will it still have the new ui, that's what I meant and sorry I wasn't clear I'm not a massive techi as some so didn't know wether the media player ui is baked into the Os or the media player bar.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    11-13-13 09:56 AM
    Yes SMS works. Not sure about MMS though but i think no one use this old Stuff aymore!?
    Thanks I'm really debating this now!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    11-13-13 09:57 AM
    I've tried leaks before but what I meant was, I heard the new Os has a new media player ui if I side load and older one will it still have the new ui, that's what I meant and sorry I wasn't clear I'm not a massive techi as some so didn't know wether the media player ui is baked into the Os or the media player bar.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    As far as I know it's part of the players bar, but I could be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    ScottishDanSTFU likes this.
    11-13-13 09:58 AM
    Here is a link to a torrent: http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/91850....2.1.1055_Leak

People have had really good download speeds with that.. It was added to the bottom of the OP.
    Can I download torrent files with my PlayBook? Is there an App for that?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:01 AM
    no you can direct install it your phone

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    After I'm able to download the leak, yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:03 AM
    After I'm able to download the leak, yes.

Posted via CB10
    good luck bro

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 10:05 AM
    Can I download torrent files with my PlayBook? Is there an App for that?

Posted via CB10
    Not that I know of, but you will need a PC to install the leak to your phone anyways.
    11-13-13 10:06 AM
3,077 ... 96979899100 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD