Only available for the Qs and STAs

Not the z10s

Posted via CB10
    Not seeing it on the Q. Where to look?

Via my Zormtrooper...
    11-13-13 08:01 AM
    Damn so I just started checking the forum again and still no news except the op is winding everyone up, please some one leak the radio file or the full os. he's not lying he even said its available on all devices as a full Os so hopefully we see something ASAP, I always love having the newest Os leaked or official as when people ask why I stuck with bbs for years I can tell them it does this and that but this os has raised that bar (no pun intended aha)

Fingers crossed for a release today

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:02 AM
    Instead of releasing the download tell us how to get leaks?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:02 AM
    Instead of releasing the download tell us how to get leaks?

Posted via CB10
    Easy, make yourself friend with people that work at BB
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-13-13 08:09 AM
    Go to settings, click about, click category, click network, click the three dots on lower right, tap register Blackberry. it's what I always do and works for me. wish I had a q to try this out on. thanks for the leaks BL, hoping and praying that it will come soon to my 3.
    Thanks for the solution, I'm going to try this today/tomorrow. I'll let you know if this worked.
    11-13-13 08:09 AM
    So How is the Battery life with Z10-1 users after the OS has settled down ?
    11-13-13 08:10 AM
    I know this may be a stupid question but with stl 2-4 versions can u still receive data if u install the os only

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:11 AM
    Hello BerryInsider,

I hope this offer finds you in good health.

This is quite the deal I'm willing to give you! In trade for STL100-2,3,4 full autoloader with radio files I offer you forum member SirJes.

Moving on to the STA autoloader with radio files. I am willing to offer you forum member mrfreeze574.

And lastly, as a sign of good faith I will throw in forum member Peevish for free. Looking at previous posts he is willing to do what is necessary to appease you.

Provide the autoloaders and they are yours to do with as you see fit.

Looking forward to your timely response,

PlayBookUserMT

(Sorry guys, sacrifices needed to be made. It's a worthy cause and you will forever be remembered for your services to the CB forum community)

Posted via CB10
    What the? I wake up to this.... come on man. I mean I understand some other members, but me? Dang.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:11 AM
    Please someone help me? I kill my z10?

Hi, I download 2 times the file and execute the autoloader, but in 99% I received an error, and my z10 stl100-1 don't turn on and blink 3 times the red led, what I do?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    daSmithBrain likes this.
    11-13-13 08:12 AM
    Hi thurask I really need help using Darcy's tools I tried like 15 times last night and was never able to do it

Like I can split radio but not the OS only.. I extracted the OS in RFCS and I also have it in a file folder?? but I have no idea what to do from there!

Thanks for your help
    So you drag the autoloader onto Darcy's Tools, and what happens when you click Split Autoloader?

And are you using the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:12 AM
    Sooo this thread seems to be dying off, huh?...

Posted via Z10 on CB 10...
    11-13-13 08:16 AM
    So you drag the autoloader onto Darcy's Tools, and what happens when you click Split Autoloader?

And are you using the latest version?

Posted via CB10
    It gives me a "debrick" file. I even built the autoloader from it but when I compare with full autoloader there is no difference. Note that I tried to install both... both told me error 0004 or something that I read was about the Radio

I downloaded the tools yesterday from the forum post which says : updated nov12th

Thanks
    11-13-13 08:17 AM
    I know this may be a stupid question but with stl 2-4 versions can u still receive data if u install the os only

Posted via CB10
    Yes but make sure you use the Version for the Q10+Q5 Devices as the Z10 STL1 uses a different Hardware Chipset. The Qxx Version has the 10.2.0.1522 Radio built in (even after splitting up the specific Qxx Radio File but thats perfectly fine!). And dont forget to Split the Radio from the OS of course
    11-13-13 08:17 AM
    So..when I can pick up my slaves? )

Posted via CB10
    Haha yea come on bro. You know you wanna help out those who haven't wronged you in any kind of way. We need that radio!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:18 AM
    Yes but make sure you use the Version for the Q10+Q5 Devices as the Z10 STL1 uses a different Hardware Chipset. The Qxx Version has the 10.2.0.1522 Radio built in (even after splitting up the specific Qxx Radio File but thats perfectly fine!). And dont forget to Split the Radio from the OS of course
    Thx that's all I needed to know

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:18 AM
    Phew, I almost bricked my 100-2 Z10 trying to fill it up with some of the new BARs while waiting for the full OS or radio. The screen got black and didn't respond, several reboots didn't help, but after I connected it to BB Link just to test whether it would back-up or restore - it somehow loaded. Just sayin' in case anybody runs into such problems. Meanwhile not rebooting untill the other leak files drop, fingers crossed and waiting
    11-13-13 08:20 AM
    Please someone help me? I kill my z10?
    Posted via CB10
    If worse comes to worst, connect your device via USB to your PC and restore the official release either through BlackBerry Link or simply go to : BlackBerry 10 Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US
    press "Check for updates" and follow the instructions.

Once your device comes back to life, try to reload this leak.

Good luck
    dalight13 likes this.
    11-13-13 08:21 AM
    I had the same issue too . Tried almost everything which let me for the last ugly solution is to do reload then install the leak ver then it works like a charm .
    I push "Cancel" and then it carries on with the install. No OS reload required.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 08:21 AM
    Haha yea come on bro. You know you wanna help out those who haven't wronged you in any kind of way. We need that radio!!

Posted via CB10

Tunein.com got lots of radio btw when is ur bday?

Posted via CB10
    sgavra, AcADIeN and BDR529 like this.
    11-13-13 08:27 AM
    It gives me a "debrick" file. I even built the autoloader from it but when I compare with full autoloader there is no difference. Note that I tried to install both... both told me error 0004 or something that I read was about the Radio

I downloaded the tools yesterday from the forum post which says : updated nov12th

Thanks
    So do you get an OS_10.2.1.1055.signed file or something like that?

What I did was to split it and package it with the signed file for the 1804 radio, then load that combination.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 08:28 AM
    Not seeing it on the Q. Where to look?

Via my Zormtrooper...
    In Music Player

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000029.png
    11-13-13 08:29 AM
    Headphones operate as the antenna? MIND BLOWN!!
    11-13-13 08:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Would it help if he said today?

Posted via CB10
    BDR529 and bungaboy like this.
    11-13-13 08:31 AM
    Headphones operate as the antenna? MIND BLOWN!!
    It's always like that no matter which phone you use, not only Blackberry
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-13-13 08:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lol...BerryInsider...you're sharp as a razor
    11-13-13 08:32 AM
3,077 ... 9293949596 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD