Please someone anybody leak the Z30 and STL 2,3,4.

I havent tried it but I already love the new OS and I need to show my iphone and android friends the power of blackberry!

Im a blackberry fan without the latest tools! This cannot be!

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-13-13 02:31 AM
    Left my phone turned Off completely overnight. After booting this morning BlackBerry Data worked again.
    BBM works, Protect works. Channels work as well, that was a BlackBerry issue, not a leak issue.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    11-13-13 02:37 AM
    Thanks for this leak !
    It runs really great on my Dev Alpha C, but some Android apps keep crashing (maybe because of google services).
    I tried to install google play but it's loading infinitly...

Hope to see another leek soon !
    11-13-13 02:41 AM
    For a lot of the issues with the phone, you might want to give the leak some time to settle in. Everyone's excited but like you see in every BL leak, it says give the phone 24-48 hours to re-index everything.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 02:42 AM
    The proximity sensor LED keeps flashing every time I unlock the device and goes out in 5 seconds or never or will start back again on my Q10.
    Anybody else seeing that?

I wonder if it's a bug or they are coming up with some kind of function/automation like auto lock when it's on your pocket or profile change.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BES10
    11-13-13 02:44 AM
    We don't do leaks, We, BL (Berrylicious) do Hybrids. Berry Leaks do the leaks, different team

And this leak was by Blackberry Insider, a great man or woman, but I wish they would release the other versions.
    11-13-13 02:44 AM
    Read through this thread but couldn't find answers to my below questions.Maybe someone can help...

1) When we send images on BBM, can we select between original size, medium quality, and low quality? Like on the legacy devices

2) Share multiple pics on bbm at once?

3) Also is there a panoramic feature built in?

4) Emoji support for lock screen notifications?

5) Toggle between 3 profiles on quick settings menu?

6) Select all and hide bottom bar when scrolling down in file manager?

Posted via CB Q10
    11-13-13 02:47 AM
    Please someone anybody leak the Z30 and STL 2,3,4.

I havent tried it but I already love the new OS and I need to show my iphone and android friends the power of blackberry!

Im a blackberry fan without the latest tools! This cannot be!

Z30, Q10, iP5
    Latest BlackBerry tools are official tools : Time Shift, BBM Video share, BB Balance, BB Hub, BB Gestures.. So show off those ones
    awaisb2012 and ifraser like this.
    11-13-13 02:58 AM
    I switch from STL-1 to STL-3 for leak soon, but (!!!
    has been waiting overnight (.
    11-13-13 03:01 AM
    Latest BlackBerry tools are official tools : Time Shift, BBM Video share, BB Balance, BB Hub, BB Gestures.. So show off those ones
    Those have been around since day 1. They know about all that already.

Need to show them the latest cutting edge stuff! Can you help us BI?

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-13-13 03:04 AM
    Seriously, I know you stated in the OP no time frame.....but give us a hint as to when are we (STL100-2,3,4 & STA users....lol, I've got both...) going to get it.
    Understand the majority of the BB10 community is getting anxious & itchy
    11-13-13 03:06 AM
    Those have been around since day 1. They know about all that already.

Need to show them the latest cutting edge stuff! Can you help us BI?

Z30, Q10, iP5
    Sorry, but not anymore.. Some say I don't have, so how can I share then?

Posted via CB10
    JamieWilson01 likes this.
    11-13-13 03:08 AM
    OMG! Instagram runs smooth like silk on my Q10! Can't believe this is really happening.
    11-13-13 03:11 AM
    Hello BerryInsider,

I hope this offer finds you in good health.

This is quite the deal I'm willing to give you! In trade for STL100-2,3,4 full autoloader with radio files I offer you forum member SirJes.

Moving on to the STA autoloader with radio files. I am willing to offer you forum member mrfreeze574.

And lastly, as a sign of good faith I will throw in forum member Peevish for free. Looking at previous posts he is willing to do what is necessary to appease you.

Provide the autoloaders and they are yours to do with as you see fit.

Looking forward to your timely response,

PlayBookUserMT

(Sorry guys, sacrifices needed to be made. It's a worthy cause and you will forever be remembered for your services to the CB forum community)

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:13 AM
    Aka "I am trolling you all and don't actually have any other radio files, I just want people to keep sucking up"

I do thank you for the Q10 leak but the rest of your taunting and craving praise is pathetic.

BerryInsider has no credibility so don't feed the troll.

If you actually have the files feel free to prove me wrong, not by uploading them, I think most people would be content with a screen shot of this leak running on something that the leak isn't currently available for. Otherwise it sounds like people are starting to realize you're full of crap.

I'll go first this is what I have thanks to your initial effort to provide us with a leak.
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000010.png

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because you don't have it. Put up or shut up. Let's see some proof

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Really ??

How old are you to have such a reply :s ?

Ok, some guys didn't respect your work but I guess they have understood , don't you think?

Moreover, belonging to a community is not looking for fame, but looking for helping the community in the best way you can ....

If you don't want to share your work, it is your business but please don't share part of it. Keep it for yourself and that's it.

I participated to many communities (xda for android on several devices, miui, jolla) and never seen such a "community member" :s ...
    bb8900edit likes this.
    11-13-13 03:17 AM
    Hello BerryInsider,

I hope this offer finds you in good health.

This is quite the deal I'm willing to give you! In trade for STL100-2,3,4 full autoloader with radio files I will trade you forum member SirJes.

Moving on to the STA autoloader with radio files. I am willing to offer you forum member mrfreeze574.

And lastly, as a sign of good faith I will throw in forum member Peevish for free. Looking at previous posts he is willing to do what is necessary to appease you.

Provide the autoloaders and they are yours to do with as you see fit.

Looking forward to your timely response,

PlayBookUserMT

(Sorry guys, sacrifices needed to be made. It's a worthy cause and you will forever be remembered for your services to the CB forum community)

Posted via CB10
    Lol very creative

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 03:19 AM
    Sorry guru but how to install this leaked os?

Posted via CB10
    keankeroo likes this.
    11-13-13 03:20 AM
    Where is the Z30 love?!

Posted via Z30 (STA100-2 | 10.2.0.1803) Powered by Globe Philippines
    11-13-13 03:22 AM
    Lol very creative

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    I'm finally around when BerryInsider is, I thought it was worth a shot

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:23 AM
    Well looks like we'll have to hope for BL to leak the radio files.

Fired from my Z10
    11-13-13 03:24 AM
    I'm finally around when BerryInsider is, I thought it was worth a shot

Posted via CB10
    Of course you gave him 3 master here

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055
    11-13-13 03:25 AM
    Guys radio is available now for Z10?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 03:28 AM
    Guys radio is available now for Z10?

Posted via CB10