Lol everyone and their mothers are out chasing this radio right now
    A few grandmas and grandpas seen hobbling along too...
    toobs623, moody and Derlitz like this.
    11-12-13 09:51 PM
    im an android runtime noob here...so can someone help a brotha out? Is android runtime already installed in this leak once i load it up on my phone or do i have to sideload the runtime bar separately?
    11-12-13 09:53 PM
    im an android runtime noob here...so can someone help a brotha out? Is android runtime already installed in this leak once i load it up on my phone or do i have to sideload the runtime bar separately?
    It's all inside already. Load and enjoy.
    buffpatel likes this.
    11-12-13 09:54 PM
    This leak is amazing so far on my q10...the only bug I can't figure out is out to get group sms back when sending texts.

I can receive a group text but when I reply it sends it back out as a single message to each person. It also doesn't give me the little box anymore to select the message as a group message when creating a new text.

Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?
    11-12-13 09:55 PM
    this is fantastic

SSS Surveillance portal
    11-12-13 09:59 PM
    In the far-too-mnaay pages of this thread, I don't recall seeing that any mentioned that the data usage portion of the App Manager works now. It was just a placeholder in the previous 10.2.1 leaks that I tried.
    Attachment 220133

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    Yes there is lots of new little items throughout , it really is a great leak, you would think ,blackberry would want to get it into our hands faster.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10.
    11-12-13 09:59 PM
    I haven't been able to find it in this thread, but is there a mirror for the SQX OS somewhere? Mega keeps getting to 82% and stopping. I've tried using Chrome and Firefox, direct download and queue, keeps stalling at 82%..
    11-12-13 10:01 PM
    I only have one question: What the heck is a Squircle? And how can I join the Squircle of Trust? Sounds like a badass gang :P
    super top secret organization founded by inlocomen and moodyk.. specifics can't be given out because it's not a group that exist... Some say it does others say it doesn't.. cannot be confirmed...

Member of Squircle of Trust!
    11-12-13 10:03 PM
    This still seems like a solid OS, as far as new features go, and even though a compatible radio can't be found for the stl100-3 I'm happy to know that we should get our hands on this come next 10.2.1 leak

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz likes this.
    11-12-13 10:04 PM
    super top secret organization founded by inlocomen and moodyk.. specifics can't be given out because it's not a group that exist... Some say it does others say it doesn't.. cannot be confirmed...

Well you sound a little squircly to me buddy, I think someone is lying to you.

I've been up for more than 24 hours. I initially planned to go to sleep early, but this news is making it hard for me to sleep.

Z10 STL100-2/back to10.1.0.4828 and not missing a thing!
    chern likes this.
    Ok dumb question...

If we load this bad boy up on an stl and their is no phone calls.... will we get voice mail... So that way if I do get a call at least someone leaves a Vmail will I get it or will I be stuck in limbo

11-12-13 10:05 PM
    Ok dumb question...

If we load this bad boy up on an stl and their is no phone calls.... will we get voice mail... So that way if I do get a call at least someone leaves a Vmail will I get it or will I be stuck in limbo

No

11-12-13 10:05 PM
    Well you sound a little squircly to me buddy, I think someone is lying to you.

Quick... secret squircle handshake...

anon721037 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:06 PM
    No

No as in I won't receive the Vmail? explain Wayne...

anon721037 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:07 PM
    Just loaded this bad boy up on my Q10 and I gotta say, TRUE speed dial from anywhere in the OS makes this leak far superior than any leak before it IMO! I use my Q for business and am so thankful to see its triumphant return! THANK YOU, BLACKBERRY!!! Now bring on the STL100-3 so that I can show my Z10 some love!!! Thanks Mr. Leak-Guy-Who-May-Or-May-Not-Be-A-Member-Of-The-BerryLeaks-Team-But-Who-Really-Cares-Because-Keeping-The-BB10-Platform-Alive-And-Fresh-Is-What's-Important... man! I hope I'm adequate enough!
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-12-13 10:07 PM
    Quick... secret squircle handshake...

Hey I'm not confirming or denying I know you but shake , rattle and roll Baby

11-12-13 10:08 PM
    Well it's good to see Kris in and around the forums again, welcome back buddy

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    Yes there is lots of new little items throughout , it really is a great leak, you would think ,blackberry would want to get it into our hands faster.

They do, but they also want to make sure it's completely bug free.
    If it is released with bugs, there are going to be a lot of unhappy users that will jump onto Android or iOS because they had too many problems with BB10.
    BlackBerry wants to make sure they get it right, and actually, ANY software developer would want to make sure the software is perfected before it is released. No developer likes hearing that their app or their software is terrible and buggy. It's like their little digital baby. lol
    anon721037 likes this.
    No as in I won't receive the Vmail? explain Wayne...

I believe it's like this, if you can't make calls you can't call voicemail.

They do, but they also want to make sure it's completely bug free.
    If it is released with bugs, there are going to be a lot of unhappy users that will jump onto Android or iOS because they had too many problems with BB10.
    BlackBerry wants to make sure they get it right, and actually, ANY software developer would want to make sure the software is perfected before it is released. No developer likes hearing that their app or their software is terrible and buggy. It's like their little digital baby. lol
    I agree, but they all have there problems when a new os comes out, the winner is the one that fixes it the fastest.

11-12-13 10:10 PM
    Just installed the leak on my Z10 STL-100. *fingers crossed*
    11-12-13 10:10 PM
    I haven't been able to find it in this thread, but is there a mirror for the SQX OS somewhere? Mega keeps getting to 82% and stopping. I've tried using Chrome and Firefox, direct download and queue, keeps stalling at 82%..
    Use the torrent. It's at the bottom of the first post. Users have had up to 3MB/s download speeds.
    powderbanks likes this.
    11-12-13 10:11 PM
    - Deleted my post to avoid restarting this rather confusing drama lol -
    Last edited by ravenskman1; 11-12-13 at 10:35 PM.
    tw820 and toobs623 like this.
    11-12-13 10:14 PM
    I don't intend to get involved in some Crackberry blood feud that is going on here, but what exactly are STL100-2/3/4 users getting so up in arms about? I've read the OP about 3 or 4 times now and still see nothing that makes it seem like BerryInsider has some vendetta against everyone. He did say ASAP so when things work out the leak will come. I have an STL100-3 and am equally anxious for this leak with all the changes that are being talked about, but seriously patience guys lol. Let's all just calm down lol. Let's all realize that there is no reason to get so riled up over a leaked phone OS. And to think that a college student would have to be the voice of reason around here lol.
    Let it die.. Let it die...
    ravenskman1 likes this.
    11-12-13 10:16 PM
3,077 ... 7677787980 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD