Does anybody have a work around or a fix for the music app, gettin an error after numerous reboots still not working

Posted via CB10
    I read a post where someone said that toggling airplane mode on then off worked. Not sure if he rebooted after toggling though.
    11-12-13 06:09 PM
    Router make? Model? Does it work with other WiFi networks? Does it connect to them and send and receive data?

Realistically... Probably next year... Feb/March? Or near there... If I was you I would just get a STL100-2/3/4 and bang on this leak when the Autoloader comes out! Leaks are sometimes very stable And this one I don't hear much complaints..
    Unless you are in the US on AT&T which may mean never....Leaked versions work just as well though
    Blacklatino and moody like this.
    Think I've discovered a bug in the Android Player: on a physical keyboard device, when you bring up the symbols keyboard with the "sym" key, some kind of process in Android Player crashes and you can't enter any of those symbols in Android Player as a result. Might be specific to the Instagram app I suppose, but I doubt it.
    waiting for this to drop for my pb.

Posted via cb10

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-images.jpg

cb10 - z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-12-13 06:12 PM
    Great to have ability to load apk files. NOW how does one get them?

The ones I want are updated one or two times a month so I need to have an easy way to get them directly.

Google won't let me access them as I don't have an Android device. Maybe there is something I can do with that Google Chrome extension but I don't like having Google on my computer if I can avoid it.
    This should help APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official)
    11-12-13 06:13 PM
    Soo I need android runtime for installing apk files directly or not??

Also how good is the battery in this leak ??

P.S. I'm sorry if this has been answered before

From my lovely Z10
    11-12-13 06:14 PM
    I am not able to connect to any Wi-Fi network after this update in my Q5. Any way out?
    11-12-13 06:15 PM
    Does anyone have a fix for the music app? It's not working.
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000013.png

Posted via CB10
    Just loving the no love for the other stls. STL001 all the way and yes am proud too. Lol.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    I have only read the first page and this page. So this may very well have been posted already, but I am going to post anyways.

I have installed Amazon App store and grabbed Pandora from there. It works. Others that I have apks for didn't.

I used file manager to load apks - most work but Yahoo Weather does not and neither does Adobe PS Mobile.

So I tried using debug token and loading bars as previously converted and not only did it not help those to apps, it disabled Pandora. I deleted my debug token and Pandora was crippled still. I deleted it and phone did a random reboot. Took FOREVER for Amazon App store to open, but it did and I re-downloaded and installed Pandora and its still messed up.

So moral to this story is DO NOT try a debug token with this OS - at least in my case it was a bad decision.

Im still working with it and if/when I get it figured out I will come back to this post and edit what/how I got it to work.

Edited: It opens and shows playing but no sound, even through head phones.
    Edited again: Sideloaded my old bar file , no debug and Pandora works again. Its an older version (4.1 vs 5.0) but it works so Yea Me
    Highest version of Pandora that works is 4.2 as I tested on my Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1803. Can you test Tango and Viber please?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:17 PM
    Just loving the no love for the other stls. STL001 all the way and yes am proud too. Lol.
    Ay! But now I do understand what stl 100-1 users feel like when all of those leaks aren't available too them. Damn.
    11-12-13 06:17 PM
    Oh, that long huh? I'm not that much of a techie, will the auto loader come from BB or is it a leaky thing too? And, will there be updates to this leak or is this it that will be tweaked by BB before being officially released?

And, and...my main wants are the delete on handset only and direct android apps - is there any possibility that they may not be included in the official release?

I'm still on a 9930 because of the lack of features. This leak seems to have even more than I wished for before moving to a Q.

When will the official version be released? I know nobody knows the exact date but is it usually days, weeks, months?

Unlike you guys I'm not a risk taker and am only interested in the official supported version before upgrading.
    11-12-13 06:18 PM
    Soo I need android runtime for installing apk files directly or not??

Also how good is the battery in this leak ??

P.S. I'm sorry if this has been answered before

From my lovely Z10
    You need the new runtime and the new OS to load APK's direct. Won't work on previous versions. There is a new bar file needed: sys.installhandlerui-1.0.0.52.bar but it only works on this OS and higher
    11-12-13 06:19 PM
    Oh, that long huh? I'm not that much of a techie, will the auto loader come from BB or is it a leaky thing too? And, will there be updates to this leak or is this it that will be tweaked by BB before being officially released?

And, and...my main wants are the delete on handset only and direct android apps - is there any possibility that they may not be included in the official release?
    Autoloaders can only come from BB. A leak is just software built by BlackBerry that they never had intended to go public with (99% of the time)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-12-13 06:20 PM
    Great to have ability to load apk files. NOW how does one get them?

The ones I want are updated one or two times a month so I need to have an easy way to get them directly.

Google won't let me access them as I don't have an Android device. Maybe there is something I can do with that Google Chrome extension but I don't like having Google on my computer if I can avoid it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...access-872705/
    11-12-13 06:21 PM
    Does anyone have a fix for the music app? It's not working.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000013.png 
Views:	1857 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	220028

Posted via CB10
    There is a thread here by a Tahar Bashir. He has screen shots and such. I think he has a fix in that thread. I cannot think of the name of said thread, but it should be right at the top of the forum.
    11-12-13 06:22 PM
    Ay! But now I do understand what stl 100-1 users feel like when all of those leaks aren't available too them. Damn.
    If a see a leak am now accustomed to not being excited. I didn't not think this was for us. Just found out after reading some pages. Lol.
    Yes it's excruciating to wait, don't worry we will tell you about the features.
    11-12-13 06:23 PM
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000036.png
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000038.png
    BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000039.png

Posted via CB10
    PJD642, jonduran86 and erish like this.
    11-12-13 06:25 PM
    Autoloaders can only come from BB. A leak is just software built by BlackBerry that they never had intended to go public with (99% of the time)

The OS (signed can only come from BB) but an autoloader can be created with access to a signed file. I create hybrid autoloaders all the time with signed files so an unscrupulous poster could post something that simply may not work as presented.

BTW - Great to see you back in the forums Kris - And belatedly happy Veterans Day! Thanks for your service to my northern neighbor.
    moody likes this.
    11-12-13 06:26 PM
    You need the new runtime and the new OS to load APK's direct. Won't work on previous versions. There is a new bar file needed: sys.installhandlerui-1.0.0.52.bar but it only works on this OS and higher
    Is it that (NEW UNLOCKED) thread??

I know that I need the new OS but when I update mine then qI can just start installing apps or there is android runtime
    I have to install first??

From my lovely Z10
    11-12-13 06:27 PM
    Is it that (NEW UNLOCKED) thread??

I know that I need the new OS but when I update mine then qI can just start installing apps or there is android runtime
    I have to install first??

From my lovely Z10
    Once you have 10.2.1.1055 installed, you can immediately dive in to loading apks.
    LP_Rigg and hamode 192 like this.
    11-12-13 06:28 PM
    Definitely hoping for the best and I will be keeping my eyes open to the forum

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    If I get the radio, ill make a new thread since its kinda a cluster **** in here right now hahaha
    11-12-13 06:30 PM
    The OS (signed can only come from BB) but an autoloader can be created with access to a signed file. I create hybrid autoloaders all the time with signed files so an unscrupulous poster could post something that simply may not work as presented.

BTW - Great to see you back in the forums Kris - And belatedly happy Veterans Day! Thanks for your service to my northern neighbor.
    The file used to create autoloaders come from BlackBerry so cap + the file needed is all BlackBerry

LP_Rigg likes this.
    11-12-13 06:31 PM
    I must say, my Q10 has been chilling on the desk lately but looks like its the Z10s time to take a break thanks to this leak
    Derlitz and moody like this.
    11-12-13 06:32 PM
    He passed some people right here! Lol
    I not being one.
    11-12-13 06:34 PM
3,077 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD