I doubt it will it appears that "He got a lil upset and has taken his ball and went to the house"
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-12-13 05:33 PM
    Berryleaks won't even update their paid app. Pisses me off.

Poetry in Motion
    This issue has been addressed elsewhere.
    11-12-13 05:36 PM
    I might have a source that is capable of getting a radio file of the z10 STL-2/3/4 (if it exists and if my source has access to it and is willing to give it to me), I don't guarantee it, but ill give it a shot. Ill report back when i get a reply.
    Oh awesome!! Even though the OP hadn't uploaded it, seems like it's brought a lot of the BlackBerry community together to try find a radio file, I hope your contact comes through with a radio file but thanks for trying

Posted via CB10
    ArmedHitman likes this.
    11-12-13 05:36 PM
    Glad to see a new leak, I'll try this on Thursday with no voice calls. I hate coming in here and seeing so much negativity though :c if everyone showed the respect people deserve this probably wouldn't happen.
    The cats would be ashamed of how some people act on here, bow your heads in shame as you think about that!
    Thanks for the leak!

Channel: C000EE4F7 - BBpin:24C24FB9 - AndroidPin:7c4d7d73
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    11-12-13 05:37 PM
    I Don think so u all are making us fool wht will be the method for tht If it comes tht we can directly load apk files on bb10 will it be possible for bbz10 also m suffering feels like I had wasted my money on bbz10 handset do kindly don make me fool coz m also a great victim of bbz10 thank you....

Posted via CB10
    Ehhhh...just say no.

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    moody likes this.
    11-12-13 05:38 PM
    Attachment sizes

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-img_00000035.png

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:39 PM
    I Don think so u all are making us fool wht will be the method for tht If it comes tht we can directly load apk files on bb10 will it be possible for bbz10 also m suffering feels like I had wasted my money on bbz10 handset do kindly don make me fool coz m also a great victim of bbz10 thank you....

Posted via CB10
    It is also possible to load APK's in this way with BB Z10 too

And whats wrong with your Z10? Make a thread and I'm sure everyone will help

And thurask... That feature is exactly what I needed!!! But how's the medium size larger than the original in terms of file size... I guess it only guess's the file size.. Were getting there!
    11-12-13 05:40 PM
    Attachment sizes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000035.png 
Views:	4373 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	220014

Posted via CB10
    Hey, thanks for all the cool screen shots. Keep it up.
    11-12-13 05:41 PM
    This OS not work with F-Bouygues T�l�com Operator. I've try on my Q5 F-Orange and it work very well

Posted Via my Q10
    11-12-13 05:44 PM
    Try going into Airplane mode and then back to radios on mode. If that doesn't work, delete the save profile to the wifi you are trying to connect to and then search for wifi and add it again.

There was also a note in the Z30 forum that one version of the OS omitted WPA security and only has WPA2. If your router is set to WPA, try changing it to WPA2.

Posted via CB10
    Tried all of it. Nothing works. My phone isn't searching for Wifi network 2 complete software reloads and still no wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Oh awesome!! Even though the OP hadn't uploaded it, seems like it's brought a lot of the BlackBerry community together to try find a radio file, I hope your contact comes through with a radio file but thanks for trying

Posted via CB10
    I'lll probably know in a day or so, might be a little bit. I'll try my best!

Here's to hoping things pull through!
    Attachment sizes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000035.png 
Views:	4373 
Size:	193.2 KB 
ID:	220014

Posted via CB10
    Someone's been playing EVE...

Is Aura working as well as it did before?
    11-12-13 05:45 PM
    I'm still on a 9930 because of the lack of features. This leak seems to have even more than I wished for before moving to a Q.

When will the official version be released? I know nobody knows the exact date but is it usually days, weeks, months?

Unlike you guys I'm not a risk taker and am only interested in the official supported version before upgrading.
    Is it possible to install or update the .bar that allows us to install the apk filles directly without a full update?
    Tried all of it. Nothing works. My phone isn't searching for Wifi network 2 complete software reloads and still no wifi.

Posted via CB10
    Router make? Model? Does it work with other WiFi networks? Does it connect to them and send and receive data?

I'm still on a 9930 because of the lack of features. This leak seems to have even more than I wished for before moving to a Q.

When will the official version be released? I know nobody knows the exact date but is it usually days, weeks, months?
    Realistically... Probably next year... Feb/March? Or near there... If I was you I would just get a STL100-2/3/4 and bang on this leak when the Autoloader comes out! Leaks are sometimes very stable And this one I don't hear much complaints..
    Still having the odd issue of BBM instant messages not being sent or received, but outgoing video calls working.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:50 PM
    I'lll probably know in a day or so, might be a little bit. I'll try my best!

Here's to hoping things pull through!
    Definitely hoping for the best and I will be keeping my eyes open to the forum

Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:50 PM
    Tried reading through as much posts as I could trying find at least one with directives as to which bar files could be installed over .575. Would appreciate some info, please?
    11-12-13 05:52 PM
    Great to have ability to load apk files. NOW how does one get them?

The ones I want are updated one or two times a month so I need to have an easy way to get them directly.

Google won't let me access them as I don't have an Android device. Maybe there is something I can do with that Google Chrome extension but I don't like having Google on my computer if I can avoid it.
    11-12-13 05:53 PM

The ones I want are updated one or two times a month so I need to have an easy way to get them directly.

Google won't let me access them as I don't have an Android device. Maybe there is something I can do with that Google Chrome extension but I don't like having Google on my computer if I can avoid it.
    Google "_______ .apk"

If that doesn't work, try good e-reader or 1mobile. You can also try amazon app store

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:55 PM

The first few pages may have your answer.

Via CB10 rockin Z30STA100-5/10.2.0.1791
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    11-12-13 05:55 PM
    Someone's been playing EVE...

Is Aura working as well as it did before?
    Didn't try Aura. But Evanova is awesome on this, since website API import works, and loading the apk for com.google.zxing.client.android means QR code import works. Don't need to keep api_keys.txt around for much longer.
    11-12-13 05:59 PM
    Waiting for this to drop for my PB.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:03 PM
    Can you switch between silent, vibrate, normal from the pull down??
    Traugs likes this.
    11-12-13 06:04 PM
    Does anybody have a work around or a fix for the music app, gettin an error after numerous reboots still not working

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:07 PM
3,077 ... 6667686970 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD