dude don't be trolling. sensitive topic here
    =P believe me I want it just as bad as you guys!! haha
    11-12-13 04:44 PM
    Nasty bug on AT&T's network, Q10:
    When you connected to LTE and place a phone call, the network will switch down to 4G (this is normal for AT&T).
    However, if end the call after the network switches to 4G and before the call goes through, the phone will loose network for 2-3 seconds.

If the call is placed though, no network drop.

Symbian, Maemo, WebOS, MeeGo, iOS, Android, and finaly peasce with BES10
    11-12-13 04:44 PM
    This is killing me..surprised I ain't dead yet

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:45 PM
    Confirming Hub > facebook bug.

Update: Sideloading facebook file from .845 solves the problem.
    Last edited by tinno; 11-12-13 at 05:28 PM.
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-12-13 04:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lucky. I am dead

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:49 PM
    I want some sta love
    11-12-13 04:49 PM
    LOL...too funny.
    11-12-13 04:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I cant sleep. I keep thinking it will suddenly be uploaded. Starved I am.

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-12-13 04:50 PM
    I cant sleep. I keep thinking it will suddenly be uploaded. Starved I am.

Z30, Q10, iP5
    Sleep? What's that?...can I download that? will it make calls work?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:54 PM
    I feel the same waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve...
    11-12-13 04:55 PM
    10.2.1 is looking to be a much bigger update than 10.2.0. I read somewhere 10.2.1 is also the OS for long running headless app support.

I wonder who at blackberry is responsible for all this. The BB10 development team? They are really trying hard.

If this is a sign of things to come, BlackBerry may yet have a fighting chance in the hardware sector.

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-12-13 04:56 PM

BerryInsider, this is for you:
    Hahahaaaaa... nice! my sentiments exactly. Well, except for the judging distance part

Posted via CB10
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    11-12-13 04:57 PM
    I cant sleep. I keep thinking it will suddenly be uploaded.
    That was me last night till almost 2AM. Luckily for me, my body decided to wake me up at 5AM for some reason and I couldn't get back to bed... Totally worth it.
    11-12-13 04:59 PM
    Here is something I think may be new. I just took a call and when I hung up the phone app closed and I was returned to the CrackBerry App, where I was reading this thread.

I may be wrong here, but in previous OS versions, I think the phone app stayed open after using the phone and remained as an active frame that could be accidentally touched and a call made. I found that was the biggest flaw of the phone app was accidentally touching the active frame, would make it active and an accidental call would sometimes be made.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:00 PM
    Hear ya loud and clear brother... but there's 26 pages...
    Anyway, if on a Q10 it looks really good.and yes.
    What 26?! There is over 80 now

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:00 PM
    Here is something I think may be new. I just took a call and when I hung up the phone app closed and I was returned to the CrackBerry App, where I was reading this thread.

I may be wrong here, but in previous OS versions, I think the phone app stayed open after using the phone and remained as an active frame that could be accidentally touched and a call made. I found that was the biggest flaw of the phone app was accidentally touching the active frame, would make it active and an accidental call would sometimes be made.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it does and it's really annoying. So if what you say is true then that's awesome

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:01 PM
    Wechat crash on this one.sorry if someone already reported it.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's not new. I'm on 10.1 and upon receiving a call, if I or the caller hangs up the phone app closes and you resume to whatever you were doing. However, if you open the phone app and make a call it will still be open. Which of the two are you talking about?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:05 PM
    Yes it does and it's really annoying. So if what you say is true then that's awesome

Posted via CB10
    I will test it again and see the phone app closes when I hang up. I can also test it on my son's Z10 on the stock Rogers OS.

Edit:

I think I was wrong on this. Just tried an incoming call with a Z10 on the stock Rogers OS and the phone App closes when I hung up using the end call button on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:05 PM

Edit:

I think I was wrong on this. Just tried an incoming call with a Z10 on the stock Rogers OS and the phone App closes when I hung up using the end call button on the Z10.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:10 PM
    Wifi isn't working. Please help :'(

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:12 PM
    Wifi isn't working. Please help :'(

Posted via CB10
    Try going into Airplane mode and then back to radios on mode. If that doesn't work, delete the save profile to the wifi you are trying to connect to and then search for wifi and add it again.

There was also a note in the Z30 forum that one version of the OS omitted WPA security and only has WPA2. If your router is set to WPA, try changing it to WPA2.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 05:16 PM
    I might have a source that is capable of getting a radio file of the z10 STL-2/3/4 (if it exists and if my source has access to it and is willing to give it to me), I don't guarantee it, but ill give it a shot. Ill report back when i get a reply.
    11-12-13 05:28 PM
    Epic to see this is the first time STL100-2/3/4 not getting a leak before STL100-1 and others LOOL! Can't wait for it to drop!
    11-12-13 05:30 PM
    SKYPE IS fully functional now fixes? bugs??
    11-12-13 05:32 PM
3,077 ... 6566676869 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD