This is why the torrents work so good..

Look at these speeds!

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-capture.jpg
    tryfe likes this.
    11-12-13 03:58 PM
    This thread has become so long so fast. I'm sorry if anybody has asked this question, but has anybody tried to backup and restore by using link? If the restore cause no trouble as in the previous leak does, then I will install this immediately!
    This OS work with F-Bouygues T�l�com operator ? I'm not only who got the issu with data/blackberry service :s

Posted Via my Q10
    Headphone Audio Boost? I havent had that since the last 10.2.1! whats going on?
    how i got it to stay was...
    i realised after loading 1055 coming from 1803 (had audio boost enabled fwiw) audio boost was there. but soon as i security wiped it was gone.
    soo took it upon myself to load back 1803 skip everything and just go to settings turn on audioboost then i just loaded 1055 back, and did no security wipe reason i skipped all the set up in 1803 was to minimize the remnants of it (if any) seeing that i wouldn't be doing security wipe.
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-12-13 03:59 PM
    I'm downloading both torrents now to help seed.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    11-12-13 03:59 PM
    This thread has become so long so fast. I'm sorry if anybody has asked this question, but has anybody tried to backup and restore by using link? If the restore cause no trouble as in the previous leak does, then I will install this immediately!
    you shouldn't even worry about backing up anymore. just use sachesi, backs up and restores even from higher to lower without hasle.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    11-12-13 04:00 PM
    Link restores all data and media flawlessly. Just forget about the sideloaded android apps.

Btw, new version OS and new version BB Link in one day. Something's happening...
    11-12-13 04:01 PM
    Good night! Has someone tested the Alarm in the New leak?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, a previous poster tested it with 2 alarms and it worked.

I would recommend testing it yourself though for peace of mind.
    Berryleaks won't even update their paid app. Pisses me off.

Poetry in Motion
    Yup, I stopped support for the app when the team said they didn't want me managing anything for them. Either way, what did you expect updated that you couldn't get from here anyways? The main feature of paying was for personalized support so you didn't need to feel embarrassed to ask a question on the forums

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    any q10 t-mo users verify if wifi calling is working?
    This is why the torrents work so good..

Look at these speeds!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	1655 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	219991
    Agree that Torrents are great... but you still have the same problem in the beginning unless you have a lot of people seeding to begin with.
    Berryleaks won't even update their paid app. Pisses me off.

Poetry in Motion
    That's actually Kris' app so of course that means it's now dead & unsupported.
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-12-13 04:02 PM
    Agree that Torrents are great... but you still have the same problem in the beginning unless you have a lot of people seeding to begin with.
    I agree.. But if we get people going right off the bat then it works better and lasts.
    11-12-13 04:03 PM
    Lol one of the most epic leaks since BB10 launch drops. CB forum never fails to turn it into a negative thread...smh, especially after reading over 60 pages for an hour.

Posted via CB10
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    11-12-13 04:03 PM
    Man this is torture.

Z30, Q10, iP5
    11-12-13 04:06 PM
    Lol one of the most epic leaks since BB10 launch drops. CB forum never fails to turn it into a negative thread...smh, especially after reading over 60 pages for an hour.

Posted via CB10
    You're right. I was being a bit of an *** earlier but then realized that I'd install it when it becomes available for stl.

Maybe there'll be new features and less bugs by then

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:07 PM
    I know there's the usual settling sluggishness that comes with installing new leaks, but this is a lot more sluggish than I'm used to.

First leak I've installed on my Q10, though.
    11-12-13 04:07 PM
    Man this is torture.

Z30, Q10, iP5
    For u and me both :/

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:08 PM
    any q10 t-mo users verify if wifi calling is working?
    No Wifi Calling function with this OS

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:09 PM
    I know there's the usual settling sluggishness that comes with installing new leaks, but this is a lot more sluggish than I'm used to.

First leak I've installed on my Q10, though.
    What device? Try rebooting a few times.

Usually sluggishness is pretty sluggish but only lasts a day or two

Expect a battery drain too!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:10 PM
    Looking at those pics it looks like you dont have blackberry services. Might be an area outage, however go to to the settings screen, then the about screen, hit the drop down and go to network. Then hit the overflow menu on the bottom right and hit reregister your blackberry. Give it a minute, then do a reboot using the volume keys.
    Have tried this a couple times now with no change unfortunately. Here's an oddity: realized that BBM video call will work, but no messaging.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:11 PM
    STL100-2/3/4 users, now you realize how STL100-1 users feel when they're left out with leaks.

Just stay calm and remain patient as the OP says that the leak will be coming to the other STL's.

Simply Zeddin' It...
    At least I haven't seen any z users crying like baby's "mouahhhg! I want it for stl103! Now! Come on! I am entitled to this leak! Don't hold it ! * sight * I'll tell my momaaaaa! "

That is what annoys me with stl100-1 users

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:12 PM
    So this is what it feels like to be a STL1 user. Boy I must say, I am sorry to every STL1 user I ever trolled about leaks.

Posted via CB10
    Gotta love the honesty
    annon91221, Derlitz and bungaboy like this.
    11-12-13 04:12 PM
    Good night! Has someone tested the Alarm in the New leak?

Posted via CB10
    looks like you are about too haha
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-12-13 04:14 PM
    You're right. I was being a bit of an *** earlier but then realized that I'd install it when it becomes available for stl.

Maybe there'll be new features and less bugs by then

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 04:14 PM
3,077 ... 6364656667 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD