Finally someone with some common sense
    Attached Thumbnails BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-deadpool_common_sense.jpg  
    11-12-13 02:13 PM
    Actually it would be nice for taking pictures
    default picture on q10 is 2448x2448 pixel, there is no vertical thing with that. Video is already set that when you record with your phone vertically (I'm still talking about the q10 here) your video will be horizontally, No one will complain about your vertical video or your vertical picture, don't worry (in case you were worrying).
    11-12-13 02:15 PM
    I'm so noob I just found out we can have dark sms.. -_-

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    11-12-13 02:16 PM
    has anybody had this issue:

i did a battery pull after running this (kick a$$) leak. after loading, i see that: twitter app, Evernote app, YouTube app, amazon app strore and a few others reappeared.

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate your response as not wanting to make this into something that it isn't and keeping an open mind. I do very much agree with you regarding the way this has been handled and I kind of wish it would have turned out differently. Yes this totally sucks because I have to wait for the STL-3 to drop and if it does finally drop later this evening I won't be able to load it until tomorrow so I'll have to wait even more. I am just tired of always seeing the constant bickering back and forth in the different threads and often ask myself, "Why can't we all just get along?" I mean geez, we do have something strong in common and it's bad enough that we aren't as many as the "others". The last thing we should do is go at it with each other.

Beautiful kids by the way. I have two (2) myself...that's why I won't be able to load it in the evening if it were to drop.
    Haha I used to say these same things all the time. to the point where I found myself not very liked by a lot of people. So I started downloading the leaks that were posted on the front page. No reading the threads at all and just basically avoiding the drama..

It just so happens that I figured I would actually check the leak forums and I see this post lol I got excited because it has a few features that I have been wanting for awhile now!
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    I have only read the first page and this page. So this may very well have been posted already, but I am going to post anyways.

I have installed Amazon App store and grabbed Pandora from there. It works. Others that I have apks for didn't.

I used file manager to load apks - most work but Yahoo Weather does not and neither does Adobe PS Mobile.

So I tried using debug token and loading bars as previously converted and not only did it not help those to apps, it disabled Pandora. I deleted my debug token and Pandora was crippled still. I deleted it and phone did a random reboot. Took FOREVER for Amazon App store to open, but it did and I re-downloaded and installed Pandora and its still messed up.

So moral to this story is DO NOT try a debug token with this OS - at least in my case it was a bad decision.

Im still working with it and if/when I get it figured out I will come back to this post and edit what/how I got it to work.

Edited: It opens and shows playing but no sound, even through head phones.
    Edited again: Sideloaded my old bar file , no debug and Pandora works again. Its an older version (4.1 vs 5.0) but it works so Yea Me
    I think the Amazon App store is Not going to work for you because your only white listed for the Google Play Store.

Moody you toggled off again?
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    It's nice to be able to install APKs directly from the device, what happens when the next leak comes?
    after loading and security wipe, we'll have to re install all sideloaded apps one by one? can you even store the apps on your media card?

or even better, can you back them up??

interesting
    11-12-13 02:19 PM
    has anybody had this issue:

i did a battery pull after running this (kick a$$) leak. after loading, i see that: twitter app, Evernote app, YouTube app, amazon app strore and a few others reappeared.

Posted via CB10
    those app come with an os install, so you just said that you just installed the leak don't you ? unless you deleted those apps and when you did a battery pull they came back?
    Last edited by AcADIeN; 11-12-13 at 02:22 PM. Reason: typo
    11-12-13 02:20 PM
    It's nice to be able to install APKs directly from the device, what happens when the next leak comes?
    after loading and security wipe, we'll have to re install all sideloaded apps one by one? can you even store the apps on your media card?

interesting
    Do anyone know what will happen ? just put the apk on your device and use the file manager to install it, next time you reinstall use the file manager and go back to that path and reinstall them again. Before we had to keep the bar file on your pc, now we can just store those .apk file directly on the device (I wish it was the same for bar, but hey, at least we have what we needed the most)
    11-12-13 02:22 PM
    I appreciate your response as not wanting to make this into something that it isn't and keeping an open mind. I do very much agree with you regarding the way this has been handled and I kind of wish it would have turned out differently. Yes this totally sucks because I have to wait for the STL-3 to drop and if it does finally drop later this evening I won't be able to load it until tomorrow so I'll have to wait even more. I am just tired of always seeing the constant bickering back and forth in the different threads and often ask myself, "Why can't we all just get along?" I mean geez, we do have something strong in common and it's bad enough that we aren't as many as the "others". The last thing we should do is go at it with each other.

Beautiful kids by the way. I have two (2) myself...that's why I won't be able to load it in the evening if it were to drop.
    Agree totally.

Thanks for the comments about the kids. Both in bed now.

I'll not manage to install anything till tomorrow either as I've left my Windows laptop at work. Mac doesn't seem to get the installers? (Should I have mentioned Apple Mac?! I'll prepare for the backlash! Lol)

Here's hoping we have something to look forward to the next time we visit this forum and thanks for understanding my point of view.

Posted via CB10
    Update: Laptop came back with nothing, don't know if it's because Microsoft Remote Service failed (using the app from droid to connect to my W8 laptop).

So when I get home I'll manually enable the search on the laptop, and I'll also boot up my linux PC and start a search from there. It's more powerful than my laptop so might have better chance of finding a file. (PS. Not off work for another 2hrs)

Here's to hoping one of my sources can pull through.
    This is how you get a community to rally around you.
    any problems?!!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:24 PM

interesting
    I would keep the apk in dropbox that way whenever you want to reinstall you can get to it via file manager and it won't take up space on your device or media card
    11-12-13 02:24 PM
    Do anyone know what will happen ? just put the apk on your device and use the file manager to install it, next time you reinstall use the file manager and go back to that path and reinstall them again. Before we had to keep the bar file on your pc, now we can just store those .apk file directly on the device (I wish it was the same for bar, but hey, at least we have what we needed the most)
    My best bet would be to keep them on the media card so you never lose them (the apkzzz)

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    11-12-13 02:25 PM
    Well in all honesty.. What the op wanted he actually got in most forms except from the people who weren't fortunate to get their hands on one that worked for their devices. There are already countless threads where people are helping each other figure out the new features and in other ways. So in all reality it brings the leaked community closer together haha anyway going back to just browsing the forums if this makes it to the front page again. Ill download it
    11-12-13 02:27 PM
    Just took the plunge ! Stl 100-2 with other radio.
    Will be a few days max without phone calls. No problem for me, they can mail , bbm , text or faceflow if they want to talk to me.
    Never been that exited for a leak !
    11-12-13 02:29 PM
    Oh wait, I forgot, everyone here hates me for jumping ship, for going with a android device. IM NOT GONNA LOOK FOR A FILE ANYMORE

JUST JOKING!!!

(trying to lighten the mood :P )
    And the cats start to head back to their hiding spots... LMAO
    11-12-13 02:31 PM
    Agree totally.

Thanks for the comments about the kids. Both in bed now.

I'll not manage to install anything till tomorrow either as I've left my Windows laptop at work. Mac doesn't seem to get the installers? (Should I have mentioned Apple Mac?! I'll prepare for the backlash! Lol)

Here's hoping we have something to look forward to the next time we visit this forum and thanks for understanding my point of view.

Posted via CB10
    Hey you said the "A" word...

I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed hoping that something will happen tonight.

sshhhhhhh...if I'm not mistaken the guy is from Russia.
    11-12-13 02:31 PM
    Update: Laptop came back with nothing, don't know if it's because Microsoft Remote Service failed (using the app from droid to connect to my W8 laptop).

So when I get home I'll manually enable the search on the laptop, and I'll also boot up my linux PC and start a search from there. It's more powerful than my laptop so might have better chance of finding a file. (PS. Not off work for another 2hrs)

Here's to hoping one of my sources can pull through.
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    11-12-13 02:35 PM
    Gosh

Another OS upgrade

Seems to me made rush to get this one, hard to make out why from the 1000 or so posts?

Really happy with OS 10.1.0.1791

Hhhm decisions decisions

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:36 PM
    To anyone with this installed: Does it show a SW number by chance?
    11-12-13 02:37 PM

interesting
    I would keep the apk in dropbox that way whenever you want to reinstall you can get to it via file manager and it won't take up space on your device or media card

Sure, but IF i'm re installing all my sideloaded apps after a new OS, i'll be sat in front of my pc, so it would be much easier for me to use DDPB or sachesi to load them all at once..
    11-12-13 02:38 PM
    Finding i cannot open facebook notifications in the hub! Does anyone know of a fix or is this happening to anyone else? Everything seems buttery smooth so far loving the news features!

Posted via CB10 on my ? BlackBerry Q10
    11-12-13 02:38 PM
    Wow, I was starting to like OP.
    But this.. you should never get personal on leaks, man.

That's why the BL team is great. They don't release some versions because they suck of flat out don't work, but you didn't release this one because someone hurt your ego. That's low.

Do you really find enjoyment in "punishing" the masses at CB? Because they don't really consider it a punishment, there are more leaks to come, you aren't unique.

Honestly, you should have just released it.

And I hope you didn't do this so people who run leaks as a pastime say they are sorry, because it would be even lower.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    We are great, BL (Berrylicious) team will only release good hybrids. Berry leaks do a great job with the is leaks.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 02:39 PM
    To anyone with this installed: Does it show a SW number by chance?
    No software release number shown.

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    11-12-13 02:42 PM
3,077 ... 5960616263 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD