Any news about update for Z10 STL100-2 ?
    11-12-13 01:23 PM
    To those whining please just stop it. Don't ruin it for people here who can be patient. Also learn to be appreciative of people's efforts to source and get these leaks to you. They don't have to do it at all.

Also of note to consider the build date is October 3rd soooo possibility of a more completely functional build floating out there somewhere? Complete with radio file for STL 2/3/4, STA??? Yes?

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    11-12-13 01:24 PM
    100k views within 24 hours. this thread is maddness.

No no, dear friend. This... Is... CrackBerry!!
    bb8900edit, 3hb78ftg and Eng.KoD like this.
    11-12-13 01:25 PM
    To those whining please just stop it. Don't ruin it for people here who can be patient. Also learn to be appreciative of people's efforts to source and get these leaks to you. They don't have to do it at all.

Also of note to consider the build date is October 3rd soooo possibility of a more completely functional build floating out there somewhere? Complete with radio file for STL 2/3/4, STA??? Yes?

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    November 6th LOL
    11-12-13 01:26 PM
    Even after the fiasco with 10.2.0.6xx I still released a non working OS. And the team as stated only releases what works. 99% of the time you won't see a junk release. Yet they recently did release one anyways even with the whining going on.

BTW, for all those wondering, I've contacted my few sources on getting a radio file at the minimum. I've also got my laptop at home doing its search of the servers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I only commented once in this to thank him for the releases even though I don't have the phones but I say nice one to you kris as this is unfair to people who have waited all day with no luck, I hope you manage to find the radio files and so that all this arguement and negativity can stop I've used BB's for years now and have no plan on changing my phone anytime soon and this OS will make me especially happy to be loyal as the apk installer has been a long time overdue

anyways I hope we can get this sorted soon but thanks Kris for searching and other people for their efforts.
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    The screen is an exact square, why would you need to rotate?
    For instance I am on the treadmill at the gym and put my phone up on the holder..it is more stable laying sideways..I'd like to not turn my head to the side to watch Netflix or Vevo.

Posted via CB Q10
    Even after the fiasco with 10.2.0.6xx I still released a non working OS. And the team as stated only releases what works. 99% of the time you won't see a junk release. Yet they recently did release one anyways even with the whining going on.

BTW, for all those wondering, I've contacted my few sources on getting a radio file at the minimum. I've also got my laptop at home doing its search of the servers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Well thanks kris, even if he does post it, thanks for your effort.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    11-12-13 01:27 PM
    So long, Blackgram and iGrann...
    No way, man. iGrann rocks.
    11-12-13 01:28 PM
    What i made it to the End .... Thank you all for the Show, best rollercoaster ever... I can't belive i read the whole thread ( great Script ) the end is a lil bit sad but the Future is looking good... Now i try the 1600 options to find the leak on a hidden Server am i a junk ? No i just need a Solution for all my Babys i don't like to give more Love to one of them... Good night and Set your prayers tonight to the victims of real Desasters around the World... Luv the cb Community

BerryInsider Presents: 10.2.1.1055 for Some Devices-image.jpg
    moody, R Field, 3hb78ftg and 4 others like this.
    11-12-13 01:30 PM
    I'm pretty sure if BerryLeaks team said hey we have a leak we are going to release, someone made a remark and they say hey guess what we are only going to release it for some models until you respect me. I'm pretty sure that they would come under fire.
    I agree. They would be under fire just as BerryInsider is today. I am not one to speak for his actions but I have always seen the way many members treat each other here in the forums. He has his reasons and even though I don't agree with them I do choose the bite the bullet and wait for my version to be dropped. There is no reason to react the way many have and if others would notice this...it's the exact message that he's trying to get everyone to understand. At least that's the way I see it. Just look at how easy it is to have a civilized discussion in with an open mind.
    11-12-13 01:35 PM
    Update: Laptop came back with nothing, don't know if it's because Microsoft Remote Service failed (using the app from droid to connect to my W8 laptop).

So when I get home I'll manually enable the search on the laptop, and I'll also boot up my linux PC and start a search from there. It's more powerful than my laptop so might have better chance of finding a file. (PS. Not off work for another 2hrs)

Here's to hoping one of my sources can pull through.
    11-12-13 01:38 PM
    Update: Laptop came back with nothing, don't know if it's because Microsoft Remote Service failed (using the app from droid to connect to my W8 laptop).

So when I get home I'll manually enable the search on the laptop, and I'll also boot up my linux PC and start a search from there. It's more powerful than my laptop so might have better chance of finding a file. (PS. Not off work for another 2hrs)

Here's hoping for anyone to pull through lol u or the op

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:40 PM

Thanks Kris

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-12-13 01:41 PM

"the prodigal son returns" . kind of anyway. thanks kris
    Kris Simundson likes this.
    11-12-13 01:41 PM
    does anyone have this mirrored elsewhere, maybe dropbox, skydrive, or box?

Took 4+ hours to download this morning, and when I unzipped it, it errors out saying there's an unexpected end of file, in 7-zip it says there is a data error in the file.

I'm redownloading now, but am at 16% after 1.5 hours.
    11-12-13 01:42 PM
    If you took the time to heed your own advice and read the whole thread you would see that the reason the leak isn't being shared has nothing to do with Internet connections! Lol

Posted via CB10
    You have failed to understand my post.

So he's decided to hold off on dropping the remaining OS's...wouldn't you? I sure would have and to be honest with the way people have reacted I would literally told people to wait for he.ll to freeze or for their carrier to officially release it. As for the internet connection or other scenarios that I mentioned...that where mainly used as reference of possibilities as to why he hasn't dropped the leaks since I, as with everyone else in CB including yourself, have no idea of what's happening.

Big deal if he decided to make everyone wait because of the p*ss poor attitudes. My point is that maybe now he can't deliver as expected due to an inconvenience.
    11-12-13 01:43 PM
    does anyone have this mirrored elsewhere, maybe dropbox, skydrive, or box?

Took 4+ hours to download this morning, and when I unzipped it, it errors out saying there's an unexpected end of file, in 7-zip it says there is a data error in the file.

I'm redownloading now, but am at 16% after 1.5 hours.
    Yes Sirjes and a few others have uploaded the files to mega.

CB10 - Z10 -10.2.0.1791
    11-12-13 01:48 PM
    for those coming late - I guess this is what has caused the madness today - from the original post that has been edited to remove.

"I will post only one link, once you learn to be more loyal and adequate other links will come :"

I guess a misunderstanding with the intent behind the words and the way it's been read.
    11-12-13 01:48 PM
    Well I decided to put it on the Z30 anyway, and installed a radio, which does give everything but calls. And must say I rather like not being able to be contacted lol. If the Radio becomes available I'll install it, but till then, I'll wait I still have Skype and BBM
    11-12-13 01:50 PM
    Those of you getting an "installer has stalled" error when trying to install .apks, open an Android port like Ghost Commander to start up the Android runtime, then try installing again.
    Strange but just pressing 'cancel' works for me.
    11-12-13 01:51 PM
    If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing either because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.
    For someone that doesn't want to waste their time arguing..... you are beating a dead horse here my friend.
    11-12-13 01:52 PM
    After finally reading through the whole thread, all I can say is WOW. You guys should take the time to read back and listen to your whining. Just because the leaks are dropping in segments doesn't exactly merit the responses that BerryInsider is receiving...talk about uncalled for. I have a STL-3 and I fully understand what many are going through and yes it does feel like Dec. 24th and I'm finally getting the toy that I've always wanted for Christmas. You guys do realize that we are all human and perhaps the guy lives on the other side of the planet. Have you ever taken a moment to consider that his internet may be down? He could be sleeping, eating, working and even sick in bed with the flu. No matter what his reasons are, non deserve the attitude that many have shown. It's actually funny how you are all whining and complaining about this nonsense only to then be sucking up by being grateful afterwards. Maybe he's with a lady friend, I sure as he.ll wouldn't want to be interrupted by a bunch of ungrateful pr*cks (forgive me if the truth offends you).

Seriously people...Many of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and if you simply can't wait until the STL-2,3,4 OS drops then get on with your lives until it does. This isn't a life or death situation and you're not going to die if you have to wait another or so for the leak. You need to grow up already and be appreciative for another member dropping a leak for us since we have no other way of getting it ourselves. Beggars can't be choosers and besides now you all know how the STL-1 feel when they are constantly ragged on because leaks for them are hard to come by and when they do they're a dime a dozen.

If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing either because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.

Look at how easy this is...Thanks BerryInsider.
    Finally someone with some common sense
    eduso and Gykesdollars like this.
    11-12-13 01:52 PM
    Oh wait, I forgot, everyone here hates me for jumping ship, for going with a android device. IM NOT GONNA LOOK FOR A FILE ANYMORE

JUST JOKING!!!

(trying to lighten the mood :P )
    11-12-13 01:53 PM
    You have failed to understand my post.

So he's decided to hold off on dropping the remaining OS's...wouldn't you? I sure would have and to be honest with the way people have reacted I would literally told people to wait for he.ll to freeze or for their carrier to officially release it. As for the internet connection or other scenarios that I mentioned...that where mainly used as reference of possibilities as to why he hasn't dropped the leaks since I, as with everyone else in CB including yourself, have no idea of what's happening.

Big deal if he decided to make everyone wait because of the p*ss poor attitudes. My point is that maybe now he can't deliver as expected due to an inconvenience.
    I don't think I did misunderstand your post however I have no ambition to make this into something it isn't.

I would not have held off releasing the STL version as I have different morals. What is there to gain other than a twisted enjoyment from the resulting bickering between fellow enthusiast's?

We are in the majority agreeing that we are at the mercy of others who are actively sourcing new leaks every day and at every opportunity. The majority ( including me) have much to appreciate after all, it brings a whole new level of enjoyment to our BlackBerry devices.

What I personally don't appreciate is the method in which we were asked to appreciate and be thankful or else you won't get it.

Posted via CB10
    jimpilot and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-12-13 01:53 PM
    He's not not-releasing because he's busy, or sleeping, or whatever. he's not releasing because he chooses not to, because he's judging the community over a select few negative posters whose views the majority of the community disagrees with. People are upset because he's acting all high and mighty and self righteous. Just because he has some inside source does not give him the right to judge us. I am slightly upset that the leak for STL 1-2-3 and STA did not drop, but I'm cool with that. I am mostly upset by the way that he addressed the community like we, as a previous poster pointed out, are children and he knows "what's best" for us. It's rather degrading. There's a term for his attitude in Chinese, but I don't know how to say it in English, and it describes the OP's attitude to the T.
    To be honest...I would have loaded all the releases and then dropped the links but unfortunately we are where we are. As for the examples that I gave...I as with you and the rest of CB have no idea of why he hasn't dropped the links. We as a forum should not assume (no matter how obvious) what the reasons are but hey...there's nothing you or I can do about it except wait patiently.

As for "a select few negative posters"...there's more than a few. In the armed forces during basic training, the best way to get a message across when several were out of line is to have to whole group suffer the consequences so that the rest will put the others back in their place. Where would we be today if he hadn't mentioned 1055? We would be going on with our own business as usual. Once again, I don't agree about with BerryInsider's actions but unfortunately have to live with it as with the rest of you.
    warreng likes this.
    11-12-13 01:54 PM
3,077 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD