This is what I think, people are so ungrateful. It's free and people complain. I understand being disapointed but he didn't or doesn't have to post anything.
    No one said he had to post anything. What people are upset about is that he stated it was coming later today then recanted because of a few comments. That's like when you take a toy away from a 3 year old because they're acting up. The vast majority of people on this site are mature adults and don't appreciate being treated like children.
    bb8900edit and rgarza8 like this.
    11-12-13 01:07 PM
    This is what I think, people are so ungrateful. It's free and people complain. I understand being disapointed but he didn't or doesn't have to post anything.
    yes he didn't have to post anything, but he practically demanded respect by dangling a leak over peoples heads.
    11-12-13 01:08 PM
    I may not see eye to eye with Kris all the time but he is 100% correct.
    habs_fan and bmoney1229 like this.
    11-12-13 01:09 PM
    It's been a funny old day indeed
    11-12-13 01:10 PM
    yes he didn't have to post anything, but he practically demanded respect by dangling a leak over peoples heads.
    It's true, and as much as say even you (or the "team") hated all the banter, rudeness, or hatred. You never did that, you guys always released it

Posted from my Z30.
    After finally reading through the whole thread, all I can say is WOW. You guys should take the time to read back and listen to your whining. Just because the leaks are dropping in segments doesn't exactly merit the responses that BerryInsider is receiving...talk about uncalled for. I have a STL-3 and I fully understand what many are going through and yes it does feel like Dec. 24th and I'm finally getting the toy that I've always wanted for Christmas. You guys do realize that we are all human and perhaps the guy lives on the other side of the planet. Have you ever taken a moment to consider that his internet may be down? He could be sleeping, eating, working and even sick in bed with the flu. No matter what his reasons are, non deserve the attitude that many have shown. It's actually funny how you are all whining and complaining about this nonsense only to then be sucking up by being grateful afterwards. Maybe he's with a lady friend, I sure as he.ll wouldn't want to be interrupted by a bunch of ungrateful pr*cks (forgive me if the truth offends you).

Seriously people...Many of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and if you simply can't wait until the STL-2,3,4 OS drops then get on with your lives until it does. This isn't a life or death situation and you're not going to die if you have to wait another or so for the leak. You need to grow up already and be appreciative for another member dropping a leak for us since we have no other way of getting it ourselves. Beggars can't be choosers and besides now you all know how the STL-1 feel when they are constantly ragged on because leaks for them are hard to come by and when they do they're a dime a dozen.

If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing either because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.

Look at how easy this is...Thanks BerryInsider.
    Loving the 1 touch speed dial, having the amazon app and installing andriod apps directly and the swipe up from any screen to see battery %!!!

Awesome OS thanks op. Took like 1 hour to settle and phone didn't get as hot as usual.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    11-12-13 01:11 PM
    wu-wei is also a moderator and edited the post to include more information and not be so harsh sounding. He is not the one releasing the OS's.
    Ah, I see. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:11 PM
    ...The vast majority of people on this site are mature adults and don't appreciate being treated like children.
    Reading many a Crackberry thread, I find this comment dubious. :-D

Leaks of any form, are great. Glad this came... won`t work for me, but perhaps a future one will.
    11-12-13 01:12 PM
    It's true, and as much as say even you (or the "team") hated all the banter, rudeness, or hatred. You never did that, you guys always released it

Posted from my Z30.
    Even after the fiasco with 10.2.0.6xx I still released a non working OS. And the team as stated only releases what works. 99% of the time you won't see a junk release. Yet they recently did release one anyways even with the whining going on.

BTW, for all those wondering, I've contacted my few sources on getting a radio file at the minimum. I've also got my laptop at home doing its search of the servers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    11-12-13 01:16 PM
    100k views within 24 hours. this thread is maddness.
    southlander likes this.
    Nice job "it"

And thanks to those who are keeping up with it all with a positive spin.
    Leaks are just that, leaks. We are not "entitled" to anything. Yes, a lil upset due to the promise of seeing it and now told no, but I'm not going to start throwing a tantrum over it.
    It's not the end of the world, my life is still going, maybe a lil less work while I constantly look and hope to see it...

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and saxxman like this.
    Even after the fiasco with 10.2.0.6xx I still released a non working OS. And the team as stated only releases what works. 99% of the time you won't see a junk release. Yet they recently did release one anyways even with the whining going on.

BTW, for all those wondering, I've contacted my few sources on getting a radio file at the minimum. I've also got my laptop at home doing its search of the servers.

Thanks Kris mighty big of you
    11-12-13 01:17 PM
    What if OP is just trolling.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:18 PM

Thanks kris!

Posted via CB10
    First thread is updated with torrent files now.
    After finally reading through the whole thread, all I can say is WOW. You guys should take the time to read back and listen to your whining. Just because the leaks are dropping in segments doesn't exactly merit the responses that BerryInsider is receiving...talk about uncalled for. I have a STL-3 and I fully understand what many are going through and yes it does feel like Dec. 24th and I'm finally getting the toy that I've always wanted for Christmas. You guys do realize that we are all human and perhaps the guy lives on the other side of the planet. Have you ever taken a moment to consider that his internet may be down? He could be sleeping, eating, working and even sick in bed with the flu. No matter what his reasons are, non deserve the attitude that many have shown. It's actually funny how you are all whining and complaining about this nonsense only to then be sucking up by being grateful afterwards. Maybe he's with a lady friend, I sure as he.ll wouldn't want to be interrupted by a bunch of ungrateful pr*cks (forgive me if the truth offends you).

Seriously people...Many of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves and if you simply can't wait until the STL-2,3,4 OS drops then get on with your lives until it does. This isn't a life or death situation and you're not going to die if you have to wait another or so for the leak. You need to grow up already and be appreciative for another member dropping a leak for us since we have no other way of getting it ourselves. Beggars can't be choosers and besides now you all know how the STL-1 feel when they are constantly ragged on because leaks for them are hard to come by and when they do they're a dime a dozen.

If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.

He's not not-releasing because he's busy, or sleeping, or whatever. he's not releasing because he chooses not to, because he's judging the community over a select few negative posters whose views the majority of the community disagrees with. People are upset because he's acting all high and mighty and self righteous. Just because he has some inside source does not give him the right to judge us. I am slightly upset that the leak for STL 1-2-3 and STA did not drop, but I'm cool with that. I am mostly upset by the way that he addressed the community like we, as a previous poster pointed out, are children and he knows "what's best" for us. It's rather degrading. There's a term for his attitude in Chinese, but I don't know how to say it in English, and it describes the OP's attitude to the T.
    ray689 likes this.
    11-12-13 01:19 PM
    What if OP is just trolling.

Posted via CB10
    Trolling or not, he at released something none of us had. This has been beaten to death..
    11-12-13 01:19 PM

If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.

I'm pretty sure if BerryLeaks team said hey we have a leak we are going to release, someone made a remark and they say hey guess what we are only going to release it for some models until you respect me. I'm pretty sure that they would come under fire.
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-12-13 01:20 PM
    Was everybody able to restore their backup successfully after installing ? Bout to give this go but don't want to lose anything please advise..

Posted via CB10
    westcoastjay likes this.
    11-12-13 01:20 PM
    If it works on Dev device, it may as well run on my PlayBook !

Sorry, I'm out... []

(but if someone manages, let us know)

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:21 PM

If any of what I have written bothers you it's because the truth hurts and you know what...I don't really care; I'm not about to waste my time arguing either because I'm obviously more mature than many of you.

If you took the time to heed your own advice and read the whole thread you would see that the reason the leak isn't being shared has nothing to do with Internet connections! Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:22 PM
    Not to beat a read horse, hut Kris is correct. If it's an upload issue or not having it...just say it. not dangle it like a carrot to p*ss people off.

My 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    bb8900edit likes this.
    11-12-13 01:22 PM
    Nice job "it"

And thanks to those who are keeping up with it all with a positive spin.
    Leaks are just that, leaks. We are not "entitled" to anything. Yes, a lil upset due to the promise of seeing it and now told no, but I'm not going to start throwing a tantrum over it.
    It's not the end of the world, my life is still going, maybe a lil less work while I constantly look and hope to see it...

Posted via CB10
    Agreed Mopar, but you left out the F
    mopar_fxr and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-12-13 01:23 PM

THANKS Kris, and I wish you the best of luck in your search for a working radio. It would be greatly appreciated.

All I can hope is that these emotions are all coming from kids and not adults. I know we are simply looking at the written/typed word, but all I have read scream "emotions" and "ego tripping".

We do understand no one has to "leak" anything, but in the same breath why "tease" that you can? Or worst yet, slight others when you do have the binaries for all handsets? We do also understand it takes a while to upload said binaries, but by now if one intended to it would be released already.

Scarhead (sp), I am sure there is a lot going on in the background that we are also not privy to but always remember "perception is reality" for those who can't see the background convos.

From an enthusiast perspective, all I can hope is that it gets sorted out quickly so we can focus on this hobby of ours...testing BB10 software and being on the bleeding edge

Cheers to all whose efforts goes unheralded!
    bb8900edit and 3hb78ftg like this.
    11-12-13 01:23 PM
3,077 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD