Well darn. the comments of the few have spoiled it for the masses.. Its a sad day. But, Guess I can stop refreshing this thread on move forward with my day.. Congrats to all that got it
    I will agree no more need for f5 anymore. time to get back to work. As stated congrats to all q10 z30 and especially the stl100-1 you really deserved it; after all stl100-2,3 and 4 have gotten many updates which you never got. so GOD BLESS and have fun.
    11-12-13 11:38 AM
    A fun thing to do but end of the day, I'm back to the old 1767. Great OS so far and definitely going to be better in the next few months. Long live BlackBerry! QNX for life!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:38 AM
    I will agree no more need for f5 anymore. time to get back to work. As stated congrats to all q10 z30 and especially the stl100-1 you really deserved it; after all stl100-2,3 and 4 have gotten many updates which you never got. so GOD BLESS and have fun.
    Hey leave us Z30 outta it,we didn't get it either lol

Posted from my Z30.
    lyricidal and anon721037 like this.
    11-12-13 11:39 AM
    Well, I'm impress, installed Amazon Appstore, signed in with my account, downloaded a free game from the store, installed it, and it work perfectly.
    11-12-13 11:39 AM
    So...
    Anybody see that football game on the weekend?

:>)
    saxxman, BDR529 and Killington like this.
    11-12-13 11:40 AM
    Well looks like the OP made up his mind. I can come to 2 conclusions based on this:

1) The OP is overly emotional and takes things way too personally.

2). He doesn't actually have the other files to leak.

I'm leaning towards option 2.
    That or he has a GOD complex...... too bad his emotional immaturity will prevent him from getting the praise that he apparently deserves for having the access to these Leaks and being willing to "share" them.
    anon721037, bb8900edit and ray689 like this.
    11-12-13 11:41 AM
    Download "sys.airtunes" from https://mega.co.nz/#F!LRlWAaRD!RC4m7nPNHylYmusYH2dvZg
    and sideload it (you can do it with sachesi)
    Anyone try this method for music player bug? I have this bug too in my stl-1

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:42 AM
    This isn't to add more fuel to the fire, but he probably never had the other versions. The last and only other leak he provided was only for the STL100-1 device. Maybe he works for a carrier or partner that only uses those devices. These devices would be common in non-4G compatible areas.

Oh well.. Everyone that is wanting the STL100- 2/3/4 or the STA versions should just move on for now.

Thanks OP for the releases you did have. Hopefully next time we can do this with less drama..
    I know the withdrawals has caused many to be on edge. I for one am grateful for the leaks and the conversation around them. While I will be missing out on this as I have a STL100-3 and am saddened that it will not happen now. Thanks for the opportunity to hope at least we have that. Could be much worse....
    Brother in law has this OS loaded on his Q and just told me email drafts don't get saved. Can anyone test and see if there is a solution?
    Drafts are saved without any problems od my Z10. And even better, it has the "three dots" options manu above the keyboard so it's easier to add bcc.
    seletok likes this.
    Toobs - you posted you the team had a leak (I assume that's what you meant) - what version and when will it drop here please???

ta

BB
    Huh?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:43 AM
    What are the benefits contact group?
    It can illustrate? Possibly with some pictures?
    11-12-13 11:44 AM
    Argo

Gonna watch that later :-)
    11-12-13 11:44 AM
    Drafts are saved without any problems od my Z10. And even better, it has the "thre dots" options manu above the keyboard so it's easier to add bcc.
    Did you perform a wipe after installing the OS and before setting it up?

If so, then that may explain other people's issues...
    11-12-13 11:46 AM
    Any mirror for stl1 referably Filefactory cos Mega is at it's worst again

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.0.1791 "the iPhone-killa"
    11-12-13 11:46 AM
    I have been refreshing this post since it started and taken on board the comments and frustrations that everyone has published on this forum but i am confused and cannot understand the decision not to publish the leak or part leak (Radio files). What does BerryLeaks wish to gain from this? ...not sure.

The positive comments far outweigh the negatives and i am pleased to see the majority pushing forward together as a team of dedicated blackberry users. Refusing not to release a leak based on the comments of a few negative posts seems unfair to the genuine users. None of us owe anything to each other but we need to support Blackberry and the development of these new OS's. That is whats important.

If BerryInsider decides to hold the leak and not release it, i am sure that it will turn up eventually by someone else. It will be a matter of time and probably another wait for us. No big deal.

I'm excited about the development of OS10 and judging by the comments on this post so is everyone (other than a few).....Well done Blackberry!
    11-12-13 11:47 AM
    Huh?

Posted via CB10
    ----------------------------------
    At 11:08 -

Until 26 minutes ago :-)
    ----------------------------------

Realise now you were referring to the OP - the times match. :-)
    toobs623 likes this.
    11-12-13 11:47 AM
    What are the benefits contact group?
    It can illustrate? Possibly with some pictures?
    Imagine running a football team - you have players, ex members, different teams for different days, yet some play both, some play specific days. You can tailor groups to have certain people in it and target txt msgs accordingly - and say have one group for everyone for organising training/beer nights etc. It's the most powerfull part of the OS that's been missing to date.
    habs_fan and hd56fox like this.
    11-12-13 11:49 AM
    I have been refreshing this post since it started and taken on board the comments and frustrations that everyone has published on this forum but i am confused and cannot understand the decision not to publish the leak or part leak (Radio files). What does BerryLeaks wish to gain from this? ...not sure.

The positive comments far outweigh the negatives and i am pleased to see the majority pushing forward together as a team of dedicated blackberry users. Refusing not to release a leak based on the comments of a few negative posts seems unfair to the genuine users. None of us owe anything to each other but we need to support Blackberry and the development of these new OS's. That is whats important.

If BerryInsider decides to hold the leak and not release it, i am sure that it will turn up eventually by someone else. It will be a matter of time and probably another wait for us. No big deal.

I'm excited about the development of OS10 and judging by the comments on this post so is everyone (other than a few).....Well done Blackberry!
    The team is actively searching for new leaks and ways to get 10.2.1 out to the masses
    Don't judge BerryInsider, but thank him for all he has done
    11-12-13 11:49 AM
    Funny, few pages ago you ask for stl100-2/3/4 and now you become moralist?

Absolutely no offense, i'll just say : "people this is the person whom you thank for not having sta and stl2/3/4 for this OS from me"

Posted via CB10
    I was patient for 30 pages but good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out. A community does not need snot-nosed individuals, regardless of your sources.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:50 AM

This was not a Berry Leaks production. All on BerryInsider. He is not part of that team. He is a lone wolf of sorts.
    11-12-13 11:51 AM
    Loaded this on my stl100-1, started from scratch.
    Activated on BES, added other mail accounts, skype etc.

Everything works perfectly!

Finally some real love for stl100-1

Thank you for leaking this!!!

Posted via CB10
    zee_shah likes this.
    11-12-13 11:51 AM
    Mastercarhead1, what are we to be thankful of? A promise of a leak for STL users only to be dropped because of some challenging comments that the OP doesn't agree on?

I don't hold a grudge with anyone on this forum, I'm confused at the justification on holding back the final leak.

Posted via CB10
    nobies likes this.
    11-12-13 11:54 AM
    I know that his original post has been changed several times... but what about the Title? If this was the original title, then it would appear that only "some devices" were going to get the leak to begin with.
    11-12-13 11:55 AM
    Apologies for the Berry Leaks comment.

That was a typo and probably because I was thinking if anyone was going to come up with the goods it would be the Berry leaks team.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:55 AM
3,077 ... 5253545556 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD